#1 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've heard that the new valiant comics are awesome so I have jumped in head first and ebayed all the issues up to this month.id just like to know if there is a reading order as I've seen they have a cross over that starts soon and I don't wanna read it wrong.thanks for the help thejackolantern

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

No, you don't need to read one series before any of the others. The upcoming crossover is called Harbinger Wars -- that'll include characters from Bloodshot and Harbinger. Enjoy!

Staff
#3 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok thanks for that.i think il start with x-o Manowar first.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

Good choice, it's a great comic.

Staff
#5 Posted by Queso6p4 (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I'd also recommend Bloodshot and Shadowman. Valiant's been putting out some great titles lately.

#6 Posted by JakeN7 (12814 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queso6p4 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I'd also recommend Bloodshot and Shadowman. Valiant's been putting out some great titles lately.

Those are the two I'm reading. Absolutely love 'em. Such a breath of fresh air from the typical superhero book. I haven't heard anything bad about any of the 5 titles though. Valiant is killing it. I doubt Image would be able to compete if they didn't have Saga, Invincible, and The Walking Dead.

#7 Posted by SoA (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

x-o manowar

shadowman

archer and armstrong

bloodshot

and harbinger

all good books

#8 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I glad i got those books with such positive they'd said about them.just read the 1st 3 xo manowars and I'm enjoying it alot

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (51201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queso6p4 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Indeed. X-O remains at my top spot, but from there the rest of the titles fluctuate positions for me. I dare to say Shadowman has been moved to my #2 spot for the Valiant titles.

Staff
#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, are these all in the same universe? Is Valiant doing a shared universe of their comics? if so, could you please tell me which series are involved and which ones are good? this just spiked my interest

#11 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I think they are I'm not sure tho as I'm only 5 issues into x-o Manowar and haven't looked at the rest yet

#12 Posted by Queso6p4 (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Sadly, I only read the two titles I listed, but given the huge amount of positive feedback I've heard about X-O, I'll definitely be grabbing trades.