Val Zod? DC makes a black superman what happend to icon?!?!

• 58 results
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By king1_icon

@guardiandevil83: modern day black are lazy an selfish? damn i could have sworn oprah has given million to charity. but u know what your right ALL black are lazy and selfish. while white people totally have never shot up a school.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@king1_icon said:

@guardiandevil83: all sups would have to do is look at white peoples history.

Dude I'm black and I never said that. But Icon is like my Grandfather. They think, that compared to what they went through that we have it easy and have taken our freedom for granted.

Also the Slavery aspect is one of the things that set Icon away from other heroes.

And he only is called Black Superman because of the flight, cape, and alien origin. They just can't call Sentry white-superman. If a latino superhero who was similar came about, people would call him Hispanic Superman

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: Marvel has the trademark to the title Icon as it is the name/title of the creator owned imprint like Vertigo is to DC. They don't have the rights to Milestone characters, just the name Icon.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@thegreyoutcastx: Hmm, that seems like a weird way to do things. I can believe it though.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole "looks down on blacks today because they're lazy" premise rubs me entirely the wrong the way.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: For some reason this reminds me of how my grandfather used to always say, "You a lil' mixed, light skinned mother******, you got it easy!"

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kazuma_bushi: I think it's more so that this generation doesn't appreciate the rights that their ancestors fought for.