uncanny Avengers #9 Argument (Spoilers...I think)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I am just going to start off by saying Scarlet Witch was right!

Everything she said and her standpoint was right.Want to know what she said,read the issue (I say so because it's actually too much for me to type on here and I don't have scans).

As for Rogue,I will just kinda say why she was wrong:

• They are not "her kind".
  • Havok wanted Assimilation
  • Scarlet Witch was ashamed of who she was.

She had a conversation earlier with Wolverine,stating that these people are not "her kind" and that they should get the X-men involved implying that they could deal with it better.I strongly disagree and agree with more of what Logan said.Their (The Avengers) way could be better/worse,and it has nothing to do with them being Human/Mutant.

As for the Havok thing,this was actually their best point because I can easily see why Rogue would think that....but that's not what Havok wanted at all.He wanted acceptance and to be seen only for what matters or means anything (personality and things like that),not a physical trait that doesn't define you,and all that stuff Scarlet Witch said.He didn't want to forget his mutant,um,past.He didn't want people to forget that he was a mutant,but instead accept it.

Simply because Scarlet Witch wanted to be accepted and not seen for being a mutant (something that doesn't define who she is,such as race/sexual orientation or if you are right-handed).

I am just saying,Scarlet Witch was right,but Rogue had a good point with the Assimilation thing (but that wasn't what Havok wanted anyway).

....This is the very very tip of the iceberg regarding Wanda's argument.

And I must say,can everyone stop holding that "No more mutant" thing against her.I mean,it was horrendous (I don't know if she wasn't in her right mind or what,Idk) but....jeez.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

btw,please don't PM/reply to me....I still have to go through my 218 messages.