• 107 results
DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By DarkDay

Actually I'm calling it now. Rogue and Wanda both comeback, Simon stays dead. At the end there Wanda mutters a "spell" I assume that brings all the mutants back and yeah... God that's bad. Also meh, because if I'm right then it was all shock death and meaningless. And actually makes comic death seem even more inconsequential.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@darkday said:

Actually I'm calling it now. Rogue and Wanda both comeback, Simon stays dead. At the end there Wanda mutters a "spell" I assume that brings all the mutants back and yeah... God that's bad. Also meh, because if I'm right then it was all shock death and meaningless. And actually makes comic death seem even more inconsequential.

Pretty much on the same page as you and its what's most aggravating about the whole thing.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoyed this issue. The deaths or the way certain characters were handled in the issue really didn't bother me that much. Maybe it's out of character for Rogue, but I had zero problem with how they had her go after Wanda.....*shrugs*..idk

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue absorbed Wolverine's power so shouldn't she have his healing...

or is this set after the whole killable arc? (It shouldn't be though as Daken has stabbed Wolverine repeatedly and he hasn't died)

Hmm, haven't thought about that...time will tell.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By green_skaar

@green_skaar: I doubt it though seeing as she isn't on any upcoming X-men covers...

Yeah I'd doubt it too, but stranger things have happened!

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogue and sentry are the reason i was buying this title, because of that retconned sex history they have and now they kill off rogue b4 they can even interact. Come on i hope to god that because she has wolverine's healing powers she isn't really dead, but that page was crazy it shocked even me.

Wanda and simon i'm meh especially on simon, but still i feel SW even if they wanted to kill her off it was kinda too early.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

See this is why I have more problems with Marvel than DC at the moment. For all the **** the New 52 has done to DC, they aren't actively killing their heroes off left right and centre on a temporary basis like in this issue. 3 fairly notable heroes in the comic book community knocked off in one issue! What drama or gravitas does that bring to the series when we know most of these characters will be brought back, particularly Scarlet Witch who'll be starring in a film in 2 years. But then again, Remender is an overrated writer whose cons massively outweigh his pros. His style of writing is not something that I enjoy that much anyway and moves like this only add to my disliking him.

i'm feeling marvel writers are trying to do a G R R Martin type thing, but it just isn't working for them.

Avatar image for southern_comfort
Southern_Comfort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say something unpopular for Rogue fans. Rogue has been one of my all time favorite comic book characters for almost 20 years now. So, I hate saying this: I'm happy she's dead. The Rogue I loved already died a few years ago. Rest In Piece, my old '90s Rogue: The sassy gal who, yes, could be bitchy, but also had a fun-loving side. .... I hope that when Marvel brings her back, (which they will of course...they have a revolving door for the dead) she has complete amnesia about the ridiculous writing her life was subjected to where she screwed old dudes, joined a team she's always hated, and wore a ridiculous costume.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Wow.. Uncanny Avengers was crap since the first issue... I only read this for Rogue. I am done