#1 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems Apocalypse has gotten a whole new 4 Horsemen. Guess who they are..Daken, Banshee, Grim Reaper...and SENTRY !

!

Some questions for you guys though.

Sentry Questions.

1. Do you think the Void has complete control over the Sentry now?
  2. If so will he seek out Thor for revenge?
  3. Will Loki seek revenge?
  4. How will Asgard, Odin, and Zeus react to him after hearing he killed Loki, Asgardians, Ares, and destroyed Asgard?
  5. Who do you think will be the one to take him down?

Daken Questions.

1. Will he seek out Wolverine for revenge?
  2. Will he replace Wolverine? ( I heard Wolverine is going to die, and Daken is going to be his replacement for a little while )
  3. How will Punisher, and Daken react to each other?

Banshee Questions

1. Will he go looking for Vulcan?
  2. How will the X-Men react to him?

Grim Reaper Questions

1. Will he be mad at Wonder Man for not helping him?
  2. Will he try to get revenge on Rogue for killing him?

Together

1. Who do you think will be the aspect of which horsemen?
  2. Will they all return back to life somehow?

Sorry for all the questions. Just very curious on everybody's thoughts.

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was like..."Meh, what it is?"

And now...I don't know.

#3 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. By the end of it the whole of Marvel will have become a horseman.....

#5 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Flatman for next Horsemen

#6 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. By the end of it the whole of Marvel will have become a horseman.....

this though having Sentry as one is interesting. I'm voting for Spider-Man to be in the next batch of horseman(if he hasn't been already).

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluelantern1995: He was in an alternate universe but I don't think he's been one in 616 yet.

#8 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Grim reaper - horseman of death

Sentry - horseman of famine/pestilence (depending on which interpretation Marvel uses)

Banshee - horseman of conquest/famine (depending on which interpretation Marvel uses)

Daken - horseman of war

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@thundergodswrath: Grim reaper - horseman of death

Sentry - horseman of famine/pestilence (depending on which interpretation Marvel uses)

Banshee - horseman of conquest/famine (depending on which interpretation Marvel uses)

Daken - horseman of war

Interesting.

#11 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Question is: will any of those characters remain after Apocalypse has been dealt with? The amount they would have to depower Sentry to make this fight believable is considerable, so I'm not entirely certain they won't be a "shadow" of themselves.

#12 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Question is: will any of those characters remain after Apocalypse has been dealt with? The amount they would have to depower Sentry to make this fight believable is considerable, so I'm not entirely certain they won't be a "shadow" of themselves.

Thor alone has the power to defeat Sentry though. I believe Marvel is going to bring them all back to life some how.

#13 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

Death: Grim Reaper

War: Daken

Conquest: Sentry

Famine: Banshee

#14 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Didn't it take Iron Man dropping a a helicarrier on him to weaken him enough for Thor to land a final blow? Up until that point he and Thor were kind of blow for blow if I remember right.

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Didn't it take Iron Man dropping a a helicarrier on him to weaken him enough for Thor to land a final blow? Up until that point he and Thor were kind of blow for blow if I remember right.

Thor held back the whole time. In the end he refused to kill Sentry. Meaning he wasn't going all out the whole time. The hellcarrier only turned him back into Reynolds. He than turned back, and Thor was forced to kill him. People say that Thor only won, because Sentry wanted to die, but I don't know if that's true. Here is the fight though.

Read right to left, because the scans won't come out rigtht.

#17 Edited by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Thor might have been holding back during that fight. My point is with the current roster fighting those horsemen AND Apocalypse will certainly be up to either depowered Sentry or just good writing, which Rememder could certainly deliver. By the way, since I can assume you're reading this title from your interest in the reveal, should I get the back issues/ the trade when it comes out or would I be fine starting out with the latest issue?

#18 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Thor might have been holding back during that fight. My point is with the current roster fighting those horsemen AND Apocalypse will certainly be up to either depowered Sentry or just good writing, which Rememder could certainly deliver. By the way, since I can assume you're reading this title from your interest in the reveal, should I get the back issues/ the trade when it comes out or would I be fine starting out with the latest issue?

Okay, gotcha. I would advise you getting Uncanny Avengers #1 to up to date, because it all leads up to what's going to happen in Uncanny Avengers #10, and #6 did a good example of showing that. If you skip ahead you probably wouldn't really understand what's going on.

#19 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Alright thanks for the reply. I suppose I'll either get 1-5 digitally or get 6 now and get the first trade when it comes out.

#20 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Alright thanks for the reply. I suppose I'll either get 1-5 digitally or get 6 now and get the first trade when it comes out.

No problem, and sounds good.

#21 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Sentry, though I think they should have left him dead for a bit longer. This should be interesting.

#23 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

UNCANNY AVENGERS #10

RICK REMENDER (W) • DANIEL ACUNA (A)

Cover by JOHN CASSADAY

Ragnarök Now continues!

THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF DEATH are unleashed!

32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99os

#25 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor held back the whole time. In the end he refused to kill Sentry. Meaning he wasn't going all out the whole time.

People say that Thor only won, because Sentry wanted to die, but I don't know if that's true.

I don't want to enter a discussion with you, since you're clearly a Thor fan and will try to protect him, even though I might convince you that you're wrong in the long run, but I'm not willing to invest that effort.

But know this: Sentry indeed only died, because he wanted to die. Before that not only did the Helicarrier weaken him, but all the damage he took from everyone after they all received vast power upgrades thanks to the Norn stones. That obviously includes even Thor who went fully out on the Void and was able to dish out damage, but so was even Captain America. Before that Thor got easily schooled by Sentry and that's nothing to be ashamed off, because the Sentry was created as a more powerful character than Thor. When Sentry realized how much destruction his existence was causing to the world, he allowed the Avengers to kill him. Thor was just the first one to talk and the first one to strike. Everyone would have been able to kill Void at that point, because Bob was holding back.

Source: That was the statement of the writer himself. Also, if you re-read the entire story and pay close attention, you will realize that more stuff happened, than just having Thor smash Void to death.

#26 Posted by Teerack (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish Draken stayed dead.

#27 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats that part , about Daken replacing Wolverine for a while ? (I would love to see that ! )

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibio said:
@thundergodswrath said:

Thor held back the whole time. In the end he refused to kill Sentry. Meaning he wasn't going all out the whole time.

People say that Thor only won, because Sentry wanted to die, but I don't know if that's true.

I don't want to enter a discussion with you, since you're clearly a Thor fan and will try to protect him, even though I might convince you that you're wrong in the long run, but I'm not willing to invest that effort.

But know this: Sentry indeed only died, because he wanted to die. Before that not only did the Helicarrier weaken him, but all the damage he took from everyone after they all received vast power upgrades thanks to the Norn stones. That obviously includes even Thor who went fully out on the Void and was able to dish out damage, but so was even Captain America. Before that Thor got easily schooled by Sentry and that's nothing to be ashamed off, because the Sentry was created as a more powerful character than Thor. When Sentry realized how much destruction his existence was causing to the world, he allowed the Avengers to kill him. Thor was just the first one to talk and the first one to strike. Everyone would have been able to kill Void at that point, because Bob was holding back.

Source: That was the statement of the writer himself. Also, if you re-read the entire story and pay close attention, you will realize that more stuff happened, than just having Thor smash Void to death.

I know. All I said was that I wasn't sure if it's true. I'm a fanboy of Thor yes, but I know when he loses.

#29 Edited by Darthnowell (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibio said:
@thundergodswrath said:

Not many of you may have noticed, but before the void took sentry completely over Thor hits him with a bolt of lightning that makes a hole in his back that the void "crawls out of". At least that's what it looks like.

#30 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope punisher comes and kill that little brat daken. the only reason he beat punisher is because he had been fighting for days straight and had to rekill his own family the man was completey drained so i hope he gets his revenge!!!

sorry if that was a little fanboy ranty. ;)

#31 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

cool, well awesome actually.

#32 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibio said:

Not many of you may have noticed, but before the void took sentry completely over Thor hits him with a bolt of lightning that makes a hole in his back that the void "crawls out of". At least that's what it looks like.

Are we talking about the regular 4 Siege issues, or did that happen in a different comic? Because it does not happen in the Siege comics. There tentacles start coming out of Sentrys mouth, who seems to be switching to his Void persona, while he is overpowering Thor hard. He then flies away to destroy Asgard. Thor was not fast enough to prevent him from doing so. Later on Void fully took over and flies in the sky.

So no Thor action in that comic for sure.

#35 Edited by Darthnowell (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibio: Look closer. Around 1:40. (pretty sure that's in one of the main issues.)