#1 Posted by elgueromoreno (2 posts) - - Show Bio

What series do you prefer most: Ultimate Spider-man or Green Lantern: The Animated Series?

#2 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern but Ultimate Spider-Man does a few good episodes.

#3 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern

#4 Posted by Deadite (23533 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23971 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Lantern by far 
#6 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

ULTIMATE SPIDER MAN

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^^Troll^^^^^^^^^^and Green Lantern in a landslide

#8 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-man...

Sucks

#9 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-man is a terrible parody of how a decent spider-man show should be... Why not rename it to Deadpool or something? Also don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to underestimate DP.

:)

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18317 posts) - - Show Bio

I have only seen one episode of GL, and I pick that Ultimate Spider-man is an insult to comic book cartoons, Spider-man, and the name "Ultimate Spider-man"

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Implying USM is good.

#12 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern the Animated series mocks Ultimate Spider-Man as the inferno of hellfire in comic book hell incinerates it into ashes of pure ineptitude and vile.

#13 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice

#14 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-Man was good at first, featuring SpiderMan meeting heroes like Wolverine and Iron Man. Now its just bland

#15 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern: The Animated Series

#16 Posted by oihadfoaf (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's pretty common knowledge that DC destroys Marvel in animation. These are no exceptions

#17 Posted by donaghey (23 posts) - - Show Bio

i haven't given Green Lantern: The Animated Series a chance really, i saw the first episode and didn't look like is was for me but now I'm gonna give it a chance, but for now Ultimate Spider-Man has my vote.

#18 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate ultimate spider-man but I don't Think it's great either. Green Lantern.

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to lie, at first I was a little peeved with USM, but I find myself constantly chuckling while watching the show. It's not exceptionally good, but it's amusing and fun to watch.

#20 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAHHAHA Green Lantern in a landslide. i actually like green lantern as much if not more thn young justice, especially the anti monitor story arc

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12974 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern.

#22 Posted by JV (61 posts) - - Show Bio

My son and I love watching GL and then getting the Comic to follow.

#23 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Young Justice

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14702 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I still haven't watched Green Lantern TAS but Ultimate Spider-Man is just plain stupid and it's definitely one of the wrost comic book TV shows ever.

#25 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both good shows. GL is more consistently good though. But there are some character moments in USM that are amazing, can't lie about that.

#26 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I've not seen the green lantern animated series, because the show looked awful at first glance. Maybe I was wrong. I'll check it out.

Ultimate Spiderman due to ignorance! I actually somewhat like the show.

#27 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

USM is a useless and boring show. On the other hand Green Lanterm is almost as good as Young Justice (with i consider on of the best tv show at the moment and the best animated series EVER) so i`ll this treat this thread as SPITE

#28 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern simply because the show doesn't insult my intelligence and it shows that not every cartoon that does 3D , is s$$$

#29 Posted by Onemoreposter (4023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

I'm not going to lie, at first I was a little peeved with USM, but I find myself constantly chuckling while watching the show. It's not exceptionally good, but it's amusing and fun to watch.

QFT. USM catches more flack than it deserves if you ask me. It's light and funny. I can't stand the style of GL. I don't watch much of either, but when if I catch USM I'll probably leave it on. If I catch GL I flip the channel

#30 Posted by SmashBrawler (5637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dhor said:

USM is a useless and boring show. On the other hand Green Lanterm is almost as good as Young Justice (with i consider on of the best tv show at the moment and the best animated series EVER) so i`ll this treat this thread as SPITE

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: I like Green Lantern, they could've chosen a different animation style, but the story is interesting. That's probably my only gripe with USM, that it lacks any concurrent story.

#32 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern:TAS is much better. Just think if they gave that show the same animation style as Ultimate Spiderman, that would make it good enough to rival Batman:TAS

#33 Posted by Onemoreposter (4023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: See I'm almost the opposite. I can't get into GL because every time I turn it on the animation turns me off. I like the animation in USM and whenever I turn it on it never much matters if I've seen any previous episodes or not.

To be completely honest though, I'm hard pressed to find an animated superhero show I really dig since B:TAS barring Young Justice. Plus, I've had a sort of beef with all things Hal Jordan since the onset of the Geoff Johns era. I probably haven't seen enough of either show to make a really comprehensive judgement. I just know USM is always good for a cheap laughs.

#34 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: Fair enough. Young Justice is pretty good but I still miss Spectacular Spider-Man. Earth's Mightiest Heroes didn't need to be cancelled either.

#35 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the first two episodes of Ultimate Spider-man and haven't watched an episode since....it truly is a horrible show