#1 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, From I really got interested in comic books, I realized that Batman in cartoons and movies was like... REALLY held back on. I see that in the comics, he is truly impressive, being able to lift 1000 lbs, knows where all the pressure points are, knows 127 different forms of martial arts and can even go in to some special state.

All of that being said, I would like for someone to suggest an issue for me that displays the true Knight Batman is.

That'd be really appreciated :D :)

#2 Edited by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight Returns.

#3 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I watched the movie to that, and I really like how they displayed him in it. Yeah, I'll read that, thanks. I can't wait for part 2

#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8729 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Knightfall part 3 "Knightsend" and No Man's land

#5 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

batman can lift 1k that means he has super strength powers.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (29295 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

batman can lift 1k that means he has super strength powers.

World record is 1075 lbs. Peak human.

Granted, it was done with a bench shirt, but still.

#7 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: I have heard of the Court of Owls arc. How is it?

#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8729 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Everyone I talked to who has read it said it was great but myself, I haven't read it. I stopped buying DC comics many years ago.

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: yeah but batman also dodge bullets and he's athletic as hell. people that can lift 1k isnt athletic.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (29295 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@JediXMan: yeah but batman also dodge bullets and he's athletic as hell. people that can lift 1k isnt athletic.

I know. Wasn't arguing that. You, however, said that 1k = superhuman. Not true, as I just pointed out.