Trinity War (Spoilers): The Outsider is definitely...

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

...Alfred, or at least the Alfred from another Earth. This is a theory many people had based on the fact Alfred was the first "Outsider" back in the day before the Flashpoint one and in my opinion the most recent Justice League issue has definitely proven to me that is seems to be the case.

Despite not being an actual superhero Alfred always had a very unique look that made him hard for artists to make him look like some generic old manm so when I saw the man at the end of JL22 the similarity struck me right away. I looked in my collection for other instances were Ivan Reis had drawn Alfred and I have to say they really do look like the same person

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
It even looks like he has a moustache here!
It even looks like he has a moustache here!

Not only that, but looking back at JL19 he even has a very interesting interaction with "our" Alfred

No Caption Provided

And how do we know this was the Outsider? Because of his white skin of course!

No Caption Provided

I know this may be a little pointless to some of you since it was kinda obvious to many but I still felt like sharing what was basically a straight out confirmation about the main bad guy's identity.

And to wrap this up... OK let's assume he's from another Earth, what does this mean? I have no idea.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice post. I have thought this as well, but your scans make me think that it is Alfred for sure (from another Earth). The similarities are definitely there.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice post. I have thought this as well, but your scans make me think that it is Alfred for sure (from another Earth). The similarities are definitely there.

I was gonna say the same I just needed proof.... And looks like the op gave me enough proof for my argument.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen_crippled said:

Thanks! It's a little odd but as soon as I saw that panel all these ideas just flew into my head, like an epiphany.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JLDoom

Bump!

jpsw123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yea it's definitely an alternate Alfred. That's why he was authorized and recognized by the bat cave. It definitely makes sense. I'm wondering if it's the Earth 2 Alfred, if there is one.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Yeah, I definitely thought of him right away. Shame, because I really liked the Flashpoint Outsider, Michael Desai.

I'm thinking if this is an alt-u Alfred, it could be an Earth-3 counterpart, but idk.