#1 Posted by dondave (34273 posts) - - Show Bio

I found the composite cover to Justice League #22,Justice League Dark #22 and Justice League Of America #6.

Looks like things are kicking off in July.

#2 Edited by Akindoodle (972 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOMG!!! There's a fight I want to see. John Constantine versus WW?! Deadman vs Martian Manhunter?! Frankenstein vs Hawkman?! Xanadu using her magic?! Holy Crap my pockets will bleed. These fights better really happen! ... and are they really gonna give Zatanna that stupid a## costume? Her other one was just fine! Would it really kill them to give these women trousers?! Seriously DC?!

#3 Edited by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

So Dr. Light is in the mix as well then

#4 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually interested to read this.

#5 Edited by Akindoodle (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

I'm actually interested to read this.

The last big "event" was AvX. I think after that fiasco, everyone wants what's shaping up to actually be a good one. And it's being built up properly. Yay!

Cool, isn't it?

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

This picture has gotten me really interested

#7 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

S*** just got real.

#8 Edited by lightsout (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

That...looks...AWESOME!!!!. Hello new wallpaper!

#9 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

DC have been building this up for some time so that gives them an advantage over Marvel events in that regard. But nonetheless, it's still another hero vs hero event manipulated by an outside source, or sources since the Phantom Stranger, the Question and Pandora are pulling the strings here. Looks interesting and damn I love Reis' cover as I do all his artwork but there's still some niggling doubt about this event. Nonetheless, it does have a more appealing premise than Age of Ultron or AvX so there's something.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

looking forward to this.

#11 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

i cannot wait

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

The cover looks awesome but the whole thing will be another painfully stupid hero vs. hero fight that I will probably hate.

#13 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12495 posts) - - Show Bio

they had better not have him join one of the Leagues. im serious.

@tdk_1997 said:

The cover looks awesome but the whole thing will be another painfully stupid hero vs. hero fight that I will probably hate.

exactly.

#14 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The superhero Dr Light seems to be a member of the Justice League and the female Dr Light used to be a member of the Justice League pre Flashpoint. I also like the villain Dr Light so I prefer the superhero Dr Light to use a different codename to avoid confusion. The New 52 superhero Dr Light looks female so it could be the same as the pre Flashpoint female Dr Light.

#15 Posted by cobra88king8 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy that JL:Dark is being elevated by DC to be on the same level as the other two JL. I wonder if JLI had continued if it would be considered one of the 3 instead

#16 Posted by SmashBrawler (5490 posts) - - Show Bio

I won't comment on the story itself but damn, is there any doubt as to why Ivan Reis is my favorite artist ever?

#17 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3482 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want this to be a self-contained story, for once. I can't pick up thirty issues in three months just because it's an event.

#18 Edited by ccraft (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs GA and Baz? thats not a fair fight!

#19 Edited by The_Tree (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat said:

They're all heroes on this cover (except maybe Pandora), so maybe it's a new Doctor Light or possibly Kimiyo Hoshi.

#20 Edited by The Stegman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

BATTLE OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUES!!!

#21 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the most-anticipated event for me this year (Infinity sounds a little boring, and AoU's getting mixed responses). I really hope they can deliver. This could be the best DC event since SCW.

All that being said, I'll reserve judgment for now. The whole heroes vs heroes thing is kinda meh for me, but if they can deliver something on an epic level, it would be awesome. I mean Throne of Atlantis was great, but it wasn't on a grand scale.

#22 Posted by lightsout (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there been more specific information released on what it's about? When I first heard the name I just assumed it was a war between the Trinity (Supes,Bats,WW).

#23 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (5856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jorden picked a bad time to quit.

#24 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes my nips hard.

#25 Posted by StrangeMan (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, another superheroes vs superheroes event, how fresh.

Also, Reis is such an effing pro.

#26 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12495 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@johnnygat said:

They're all heroes on this cover (except maybe Pandora), so maybe it's a new Doctor Light or possibly Kimiyo Hoshi.

it looks like a dude so i doubt its Kimiyo and Light is supposed to be an antagonist in the current Teen Titans series, but hey, i could be wrong.

#27 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The arms of the superhero Dr Light look very slender but the face seems to have a beard and no boobs so it is likely to be the male Dr Light who used to be a villain, now fighting on the side of the Justice League.

#28 Posted by modunhanul (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward this.