Transformers Prime Finale

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

The Transformers Prime movie aired on friday, ending the series to the best Transformers Show (imo) and I'm curious to hear what other people thought about it.

I personally thought the movie was ok, but the show could've done without it. I liked the ending in Deadlock(the last episode) and thought if the show ended there, it would be a good ending to the series. The movie did help bring closure to the future of the decepticons, and the future of the main characters in the show but the movie seemed a little out of place overall. Idk, those are my thoughts. Tell me what you think?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

Should never have been called Predacons Rising since it really had nothing to do with the Predacons....also should have featured the Dinobots since we know that they're active on Cybertron during this time

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should never have been called Predacons Rising since it really had nothing to do with the Predacons....also should have featured the Dinobots since we know that they're active on Cybertron during this time

True, the predacons didn't do much. A better name would be terrorcons rising or Unicron's Revenge.

Unfortunately the Dinobots weren't active, the predacons are the dinosaurs of the transformers. Only 3 predacons actually got a name and none of them were the dinobots.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

True, the predacons didn't do much. A better name would be terrorcons rising or Unicron's Revenge.

Unfortunately the Dinobots weren't active, the predacons are the dinosaurs of the transformers. Only 3 predacons actually got a name and none of them were the dinobots.

have you been reading the Transformers Prime comic that features the Dinobots?

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@danhimself said:

No, what happens and when does it take place?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

@danhimself said:

it's the Dinobots on Cybertron doing stuff with other Transformers still living underground on Cybertron...as far as I can tell it takes place sometime towards the end of the 3rd season of the show....there was an event that took place in the last issue that I'm pretty sure was the Autobots activating firing the Omega Lock into the Well of All Sparks since there were some pretty bad earthquakes after they saw some sort of huge explosion of light on the other side of the planet

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

@danhimself said:

it's the Dinobots on Cybertron doing stuff with other Transformers still living underground on Cybertron...as far as I can tell it takes place sometime towards the end of the 3rd season of the show....there was an event that took place in the last issue that I'm pretty sure was the Autobots activating firing the Omega Lock into the Well of All Sparks since there were some pretty bad earthquakes after they saw some sort of huge explosion of light on the other side of the planet

Oh, thats interesting. Now I wish they made an appearance as well!

Which Dinobots?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: Grimlock, Sludge, Swoop, Slag, and Snarl

Good, I like they have the original five.

I just thought about this, are they their because they were left behind during Fall of Cybertron?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: kind of...there was a mini series called Transformers Prime: Rage of the Dinobots and in it they save Ultra Magnus from one of Shockwave's minions after his ship is shot down and after they say that they need to stay because Shockwave is still on Cybertron somewhere and they want revenge for him turning them into the Dinobots

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Any news on the next series?

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dayvid3 said:

Any news on the next series?

I don't think so.

I think they should wait a bit so this series doesn't get forgotten so quickly but thats my opinion.