Totally Awesome Hulk Makes His Marvel Puzzle Quest Debut

• 78 results
Catwalker464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone you should check out a review that my friend and I did on the early 90's run of Hulk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOHIqWyuRLE

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything about this is terrible.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Marvel STAPH!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Hahaha he looks like those crossfit guys you see at the gym checking themselves out in the mirror every 5 minutes

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scbetton said:

@wowlock: My point is that people are complaining that they're changing characters and saying why don't they just make original characters. The answer is they have but nobody wants to buy a book about Amadeus cho, even though he would bring more diversity to the roster. Same with falcon. These characters are original but since nobody would give them a shot marvel is doing something that answer all these problems. Replace an iconic character with an already established character. Falcon, Jane foster, and Amadeus cho were already established but they can't hold a title on their own but they can bring new stories and something different to the table.

Thing is , diversity is not the concern of a consumer...a good book is. when you force diversity like that to appease loud-mouths who can't see NUANCE of things...you will make it look cheap, like this.

You cannot change something drastically to something arguably worse and say ''it is for diversity , now you should it enjoy it more ! ''. Sure it maybe a 'noble' goal but people don't really read these books to confirm ''Oh such a diverse book ! ''.

It will be seen as a publicity stunt and nothing more. And I don't respect such decisions at the cost of great characters...It both hurts the replacement and the original. Sam Wilson is Captain America now but what would be the reaction in the future where because of some crazy reason, Marvel decided to make Captain America , Captain Mexico ! Because diversity ! See how deep the rabbit hole goes ?

Long story short, you cannot force people to like a certain character or the forced diversity that is now happening in certain books. There will be backlash and they will be validated too since the only logical explaination the changes have are bad ones that people don't want.

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soa: god this excuse is over used

instead of using caring if he is white (a fictional character mind you )

how bout he is just terrible

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scbetton: falcon is dope don't bring him into this sh!t storm

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modsbehating: I agree he is. I was just using him as an example. People are so accepting of certain characters but when it's someone of color it's a problem. When doc Ock was running around in peters body, he had the most sales in spiderman and comic sales in general. But you replace captain America, ms marvel, Thor, and the hulk then it's a problem. People Blame it on diversity but guess what ms marvel killed the sales, so did captain marvel and nobody complained about her. Nobody complained about their being 2 Hawkeyes, when Bucky was cap there wasn't much complaints either. I understand people like seeing their favorite heroes as they are but this is comics. Everything changes for the sake of story telling. Over in dc, superman is de powered, Jim Gordon is batman (nobody complained about that either), green lantern is a renegade, and aqua man is exiled from Atlantis. I see no complaints about any of those things. But people are mad that established characters that were involved with though respective heroes carried on their role. Difference being that they're minorities

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get all the hate with Amadeus. It not like he's fully replacing Bruce because Bruce is the incredible Hulk while Amadeus is The Totally Awesome Hulk. He's just another Hulk, like how there is a she-hulk or a red hulk.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it stop...MAKE IT STOP!

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By galeme

Can't wait for this.

BumBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not even a fan of the Hulk and this shit makes me sick lol

Vikhalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Vikhalla

Leave my favorite fake people the way they were when I was too young to know that they were fake!

I like, and have faith in, Pak's work. I do get a bit of a kick out of how obviously over the top it all is and still all of the butthurt. A new direction will not spoil your favorite stories of the past, they will always return to the status quo, they keep doing it like this because the public won't respond to brand new characters - regardless of quality. Not everyone and, most likely not even a small percentage of readers here, is that shallow and stuck in the mud but that attitude is still prevalent as evidenced by sales.

If you don't like it, take the opportunity to try a new title. Branch out and vote with your dollars simultaneously.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@karnak said:

I can't help to laugh at this, just seems like a joke.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Champion99
gkal_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pathetic Hulk

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm hyped for Cho-Hulk.

GrrSnort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GrrSnort

@hyena_lobo: There were a ton of Hulks, a recent story arc had Hulk taking the "Hulk" out of alot of others.

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@hyena_lobo: I think it's because while there were other Hulks, they weren't green. This honestly feels like an attempt to replace Banner with this new Hulk.

Hyena_Lobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackkitty: Well that is where a lot of people seem to have been jumping the gun. Marvel or any previous story lines haven't set Amadeus as the new Hulk. In fact, for Marvel to go out of their way of specifically branding this title, leans toward showing this was it's own thing, not The Incredible Hulk.

Rather it is a cash grab of any type, is nothing new, yet people are already wanting to tie it to replacing or diversity. A lot of commentary on CV these days, seems to be from people not aware of current storylines or character's history, which hints that people aren't actually buying comics, but have a social opinion to share. Which is fine, but a mockery/parody of Hulk won't replace Bruce Banner, whenever he shows up again lol.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Please Marvel, please let it die. Let. It. Die

ReverendHunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just here to ask what the hell an Andriod is.

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may give it a try because I really Like Cho. But it looks garbage,

I hope before cancelation we have a story with Cho-Hulk kicking Hercule's teeth in.

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ultra_beleco

@modsbehating: problem is: People don't complain as much when white guys are replacing white guys.

If a woman replaces a man or a person of color replaces a white person hell breaks loose.

Peter was killed and swapped by one of his arch-nemesis and people didn't complain as much as when Jane Foster replaced Thor, even tough he is still alive and she was his first love interest.

Same when Bucky replaced dead Cap. People liked so much that a lot of fans want this to happen in MCU. Same thing happens with Falcon with Steve still alive and everbody is loosing their damm minds.

If it is prejudice or just coincidence, seriously I can't tell.

modsbehating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By modsbehating

@ultra_beleco: well you mention two actually GOOD story arc's

no one remember's but the clone saga was one of the most hated spider man arcs and that has two white guys trying to be spider man

wanna talk about hell breaking lose say you don't like a character