#1 Posted by WeWatchedAMovie (41 posts) - - Show Bio

We thought so..... feels like an 80's action movie without the cheese. Just fun action scenes.

#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

its a remake, so chances are it wont be any good

#3 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to have already receive negative review from critics.

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't think it should have been remade, in all honesty

#5 Edited by Wolfrazer (6768 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake:  So people should believe everything critics say? I mean really....all critics do is provide a professional opinion on something and get paid to do it. You can't really give any facts to media/entertainment,  in the end in all boils down to what everyone likes. If people went by what critics said, then entertainment would be doomed.
#6 Posted by shrmntnk62 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't strike me as a critic type of movie. I'm curious what actual fans think.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the purpose of remaking it. You can't outdo Arnold to be honest, but I've hard pretty decent things about it, nothing special of course.

#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to hearSchwarzenegger's opinion on it, then I'll watch it

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (44428 posts) - - Show Bio

So far the general consensus among early reviews seems to be "fun, but nothing great."

Staff
#10 Edited by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@CrimsonCake: So people should believe everything critics say? I mean really....all critics do is provide a professional opinion on something and get paid to do it. You can't really give any facts to media/entertainment, in the end in all boils down to what everyone likes. If people went by what critics said, then entertainment would be doomed.

That whole statement depends on what reviewer you go to.

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (44428 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinxuandi: I'd love to add John Carpenter's The Thing and Rise of the Planet of the Apes to that list :D

Staff
#13 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

I don't see the purpose of remaking it. You can't outdo Arnold to be honest, but I've hard pretty decent things about it, nothing special of course.

Let's face it, when you think Total Recall, you think Arnold and you think about eyes popping out. That's about it.

#14 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam

@Deranged Midget said:

Let's face it, when you think Total Recall, you think Arnold and you think about eyes popping out. That's about it.

Kuato the deformed mutant tumor says hi
#15 Posted by Ms. Omega (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@AweSam

@Deranged Midget said:

Kuato the deformed mutant tumor says hi

"Open you mind to me" "Quade start the reactor"

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I still haven't seen it but the old movie with Arnold wasn't so bad.

#17 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really looking forward to it and the bar wasn't too high with the original

#18 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Beil vs Beckinsale is worth the price of admission alone for me

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Pretty much. And the extremely odd sense of humour.

#20 Posted by Referee (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I just don't think it should have been remade, in all honesty

Couldn't' have put it better myself.