Bats, supes, spiderman, wolverine, hulk, WW, Iron Man

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By bingbangboom

If I would have to say right now... here they are...   

No Caption Provided
1. Iron Man: Because of the movie and what they are doing with Marvel. Iron Man is playing a key focus in the new Heroic Age.

No Caption Provided
2. Spider-Man: He is Spider-Man and only not number 1 because he doesn't have a movie out. Marketed everywhere!

No Caption Provided
3. Green Lantern: Upcoming movie and building off Blackest Night, he is DC's new top dog.

No Caption Provided
4. Batman: Bruce Wayne is returning and production on "Batman 3" is moving forward.

No Caption Provided
5. Wolverine: Wolverine continues to be in multiple books including new Astonishing titles.

No Caption Provided
6. Captain America: With a return and now the movie ready to shoot expect him to climb up to the top.

No Caption Provided
7. Hulk: Hulk is still everywhere because he is very marketable. Big and green is understood by everyone.

No Caption Provided
8. Superman: Movie in early stages of a reboot which will help but Superman is not what everyone is talking about, not even in DC.

No Caption Provided
9. Thor: Moving up due to the Iron Man ending but with a movie coming out next year look for him to take the top spot and become another mainstay.

No Caption Provided
10. Wonder Woman: No movie, nothing really major happening in the book but women love her. She is DC's marketing focus on females. If only they pushed other female characters into that are: Power Girl, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Batwoman; That would just cause her popularity to slide though.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

Tie between Batman, Superman, and Spider-man.
I'm too lazy to list ten, lol.

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bingbangboom
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Tie between Batman, Superman, and Spider-man. I'm too lazy to list ten, lol. "
I just don't think Superman is as relevant besides his name is Superman. They are doing the War of Supermen but people just care about Brightest Day and Return of Bruce Wayne.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

Superman 
Batman 
Robin 
Wonder Woman 
Wolverine 
Iron Man 
SpiderMan 
Incredible Hulk 
Captain America 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
  1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Spider-Man
  5. Hulk
  6. Iron Man
  7. Captain America
  8. Wolverine
  9. Robin
  10. Batgirl
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer

spiderman  
batman  
superman  
wolverine 
wonder woman  

thse are proabably the top 5 then prob captain america the hulk and some others

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By beatboks1

Many of those listed are up there everyone's forgetting the Phantom. He's published in more countries world wide by more publishers than any other comic hero. Ironically he's no where near as well known in his country of Origin USA

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@bingbangboom said:

"    If I would have to say right now... here they are...   

No Caption Provided
1. Iron Man: Because of the movie and what they are doing with Marvel. Iron Man is playing a key focus in the new Heroic Age.

No Caption Provided
2. Spider-Man: He is Spider-Man and only not number 1 because he doesn't have a movie out. Marketed everywhere!

No Caption Provided
3. Green Lantern: Upcoming movie and building off Blackest Night, he is DC's new top dog.

No Caption Provided
4. Batman: Bruce Wayne is returning and production on "Batman 3" is moving forward.

No Caption Provided
5. Wolverine: Wolverine continues to be in multiple books including new Astonishing titles.

No Caption Provided
6. Captain America: With a return and now the movie ready to shoot expect him to climb up to the top.

No Caption Provided
7. Hulk: Hulk is still everywhere because he is very marketable. Big and green is understood by everyone.

No Caption Provided
8. Superman: Movie in early stages of a reboot which will help but Superman is not what everyone is talking about, not even in DC.

No Caption Provided
9. Thor: Moving up due to the Iron Man ending but with a movie coming out next year look for him to take the top spot and become another mainstay.

No Caption Provided
10. Wonder Woman: No movie, nothing really major happening in the book but women love her. She is DC's marketing focus on females. If only they pushed other female characters into that are: Power Girl, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Batwoman; That would just cause her popularity to slide though. "
That sounds about right lol except i would take thor out, for Batgirl.
bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bingbangboom
@beatboks1 said:
" Many of those listed are up there everyone's forgetting the Phantom. He's published in more countries world wide by more publishers than any other comic hero. Ironically he's no where near as well known in his country of Origin USA "
Because we don't care about no stinkin' Phantom!
bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bingbangboom
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Sorry but Thor is part of Siege and has a movie coming up. Batgirl wasn't really part of Blackest Night/Brightest Day nor does she have any real movie coming out. Don't even think she is in the new Teen Titans cartoon.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@bingbangboom: Last time i checked, Batgirl was never part of the Teen Titans. and first of all Having Thor in an event doesn't mean anything, secondly Batgirl has also been in many t.v. shows, even being an important character in the original Batman show. The only show i remember Thor in is a kids show.
bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bingbangboom
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: You can love Batgirl all you want, I am just saying Thor is more popular. She has been in cartoons... in the past. Thor is in the Marvel Super Hero Squad, he is going to be in the Avengers cartoon, He had a animated movie released not too long ago. He has a big motion picture coming out and a teaser in Iron Man. Not only that, Marvel itself is gearing up their whole big new focus on the Heroic Age where Thor is featured in multiple Avengers books including Avengers Prime which is about Thor, Iron Man and Steve coming back together. I am talking about now... not 5 years ago.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beatboks1
@bingbangboom said:
" @beatboks1 said:
" Many of those listed are up there everyone's forgetting the Phantom. He's published in more countries world wide by more publishers than any other comic hero. Ironically he's no where near as well known in his country of Origin USA "
Because we don't care about no stinkin' Phantom! "
The question of this thread had nothing to do with what posters care about. It asked what the ten most POPULAR superheroes are world wide. Phantom is published monthly in 24 or 25 countries. Internationally the sales of the phantom are estimated at between 270,000 and 340,000 per week ( in Sweden alone he averages 120000 sales a week and a further 85 to 90 K in Australia). All this excluding the fact that he is also a comic strip in 40% of all those countries National Press ( on a daily basis). While the Phantom movie had a very average box office (it was produced only because of his international recognition), his DVD sales internationally are massive. Good enough that just over a year ago plans began for a sequel to be called "Phantom legacy".
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I'm gauging this more on notoriety than popularity, because people who don't read comics opinions don't really count. 

Batman
Spider-Man
Superman
Wolverine

(Massive Gap)

Wonder Woman
Hulk
X-Men (as a franchise)
Phantom
Fantastic Four (as a franchise)

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bingbangboom
@beatboks1 said:
" @bingbangboom said:
" @beatboks1 said:
Because we don't care about no stinkin' Phantom! "
The question of this thread had nothing to do with what posters care about. It asked what the ten most POPULAR superheroes are world wide. Phantom is published monthly in 24 or 25 countries. Internationally the sales of the phantom are estimated at between 270,000 and 340,000 per week ( in Sweden alone he averages 120000 sales a week and a further 85 to 90 K in Australia). All this excluding the fact that he is also a comic strip in 40% of all those countries National Press ( on a daily basis). While the Phantom movie had a very average box office (it was produced only because of his international recognition), his DVD sales internationally are massive. Good enough that just over a year ago plans began for a sequel to be called "Phantom legacy". "
Only AMERICA matters world wide! Phantom stinks, no one cares about him which is why he is "the phantom". If people cared about him they would notice the weird guy wearing a purple costume.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Precise

I wouldn't say Wonder Woman or Captain America outside of America though, where I live people don't even know them. I'd say Punisher (yes i know he's not technically a superhero :p) is very well known as well.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Magian

I would say: 
Superman 
Batman 
Spider-Man 
X-Men 
Fantastic Four 
Hulk 
Ironman  

I disagree about Green Lantern. I doubt people,except comic book readers, know about him atleast until the movie is out.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By Supreme Marvel

REMEMBER THIS IS WORLD WIDE. Most people don't know comic character like we do.

They won't know a green lantern.

1. Superman 
  2. Batman
  3. Spider-Man 
  4. Hulk 
  5. Tin Tin
  6. Robin
  7. Goku
  8. Optimus Prime
  9. Iron Man
  10. Supergirl
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Precise
@Supreme Marvel: I doubt they all know Wonder Woman either.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Precise said:
" @Supreme Marvel: I doubt they all know Wonder Woman either. "
I just went out and asked 3 people and they knew her. So I put her on.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By beatboks1
@bingbangboom said:

" Only AMERICA matters world wide!

AHH so your part of that 5% of Americans that the Marines and Seals I served with in the Gulf were complaining about. The D%^ks who generate the massive ill will to the US from so many foreign countries with their attitude. For the record US population  309,399,644, world population  6,824,574,526 . In short America makes up for 4.5% of the world population. Add to that the fact that currently the public debt is 13 trillion (almost 89% of the 14 trillion GDP) and the total level of debt from US to foreign lenders is 189 Trillion (including private) .
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@beatboks1 said:
" @bingbangboom said:

AHH so your part of that 5% of Americans that the Marines and Seals I served with in the Gulf were complaining about. The D%^ks who generate the massive ill will to the US from so many foreign countries with their attitude. For the record US population  309,399,644, world population  6,824,574,526 . In short America makes up for 4.5% of the world population. Add to that the fact that currently the public debt is 13 trillion (almost 89% of the 14 trillion GDP) and the total level of debt from US to foreign lenders is 189 Trillion (including private) the pods looking even smaller. "
Nice. That's the only American's I can not stand. Ignorant. And that gets portrayed more often than most and that's why they get bad press. I've met a lot of American's that are simple quite amazing.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Precise
@Supreme Marvel: I see, where do you live if i may ask? I'm just curious to see where she's known. Because I know in Holland she isn't really known =)
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Precise: England.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Precise
@Supreme Marvel: ah cool, a neighbour :p Maybe it has something to do with the fact the comics are the same language in England and America? So the comics are more easily available? Just throwing around ideas here =)
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Precise: Its possible. Could also be the strong woman passed down from generations? Or the fact that everyone does the whole fancy dresss over here a lot and you see a lot of Wonder Woman...SUPERGIRL!! People know here more here. Editing that list.
bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bingbangboom
@beatboks1 said:
" @bingbangboom said:

AHH so your part of that 5% of Americans that the Marines and Seals I served with in the Gulf were complaining about. The D%^ks who generate the massive ill will to the US from so many foreign countries with their attitude. For the record US population  309,399,644, world population  6,824,574,526 . In short America makes up for 4.5% of the world population. Add to that the fact that currently the public debt is 13 trillion (almost 89% of the 14 trillion GDP) and the total level of debt from US to foreign lenders is 189 Trillion (including private) . "
AMERICA RULES! Phantom is a purple wearing loser, he isn't even as good as the Grimace!
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rothschild
@Precise said:
WTF? My cousins in South African know about Wonder Woman...  My point being, alot of people besides comic fans know who Wonder Woman is... Shes not only a comic icon, shes an icon for Womens rights, she was the first strong Female depicted in the 20th century
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
WTF? My cousins in South African know about Wonder Woman...  My point being, alot of people besides comic fans know who Wonder Woman is... Shes not only a comic icon, shes an icon for Womens rights, she was the first strong Female depicted in the 20th century "
Strong as in powers strong? Or female character strong? Because if so Lois Lane was the first strong woman.
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rothschild
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
WTF? My cousins in South African know about Wonder Woman...  My point being, alot of people besides comic fans know who Wonder Woman is... Shes not only a comic icon, shes an icon for Womens rights, she was the first strong Female depicted in the 20th century "
Strong as in powers strong? Or female character strong? Because if so Lois Lane was the first strong woman. "
Dude nobody walks around with Lois Lane lunchboxes or t-shirts or has her poster on their wall, or wants to be her for Halloween... Wonder Woman is in the same league as Rosie the Riveter, are you really gonna argue that Lois Lane belongs in that company?
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
Strong as in powers strong? Or female character strong? Because if so Lois Lane was the first strong woman. "
Dude nobody walks around with Lois Lane lunchboxes or t-shirts or has her poster on their wall, or wants to be her for Halloween... Wonder Woman is in the same league as Rosie the Riveter, are you really gonna argue that Lois Lane belongs in that company? "
You said the first strong woman, back in the day, no one had ever seen someone like that. It's unfortunate that a lot of people had forgotten that. And she's dropped down the pecking order. And I said no such thing about the other stuff. I barely mentioned she was the first strong woman. That was my argument.
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rothschild
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
Dude nobody walks around with Lois Lane lunchboxes or t-shirts or has her poster on their wall, or wants to be her for Halloween... Wonder Woman is in the same league as Rosie the Riveter, are you really gonna argue that Lois Lane belongs in that company? "
You said the first strong woman, back in the day, no one had ever seen someone like that. It's unfortunate that a lot of people had forgotten that. And she's dropped down the pecking order. And I said no such thing about the other stuff. I barely mentioned she was the first strong woman. That was my argument. "
I mean independent most of the time you see Lois Lane shes scooped up in Superman's arms... Keep it real... Lois Lane was spunky but she would be wormfood with no Superman around. My original point is and was that Wonder Woman is a historical, cultural and worldwide icon. Period
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
You said the first strong woman, back in the day, no one had ever seen someone like that. It's unfortunate that a lot of people had forgotten that. And she's dropped down the pecking order. And I said no such thing about the other stuff. I barely mentioned she was the first strong woman. That was my argument. "
I mean independent most of the time you see Lois Lane shes scooped up in Superman's arms... Keep it real... Lois Lane was spunky but she would be wormfood with no Superman around. My original point is and was that Wonder Woman is a historical, cultural and worldwide icon. Period "
That's just a small part of it and it also relies on the writer. Back around her creation, no woman was like that, independent, determined, strong willed. You don't read much Superman if you think she's just a trophy wife. Remember Lois and Superman never actually married until 1996. So there's 68 years of independence. Also, Superman isn't Superman without Lois Lane.
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Spider-man    

No Caption Provided

Wolverine   

No Caption Provided

Superman 

No Caption Provided

Batman  
No Caption Provided

Flash 

No Caption Provided
Wonder Woman 

Robin
 Robin

Iron Man  
 Iron Man  

The Hulk
 The Hulk

Captain America 
Captain America 
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rothschild
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
I mean independent most of the time you see Lois Lane shes scooped up in Superman's arms... Keep it real... Lois Lane was spunky but she would be wormfood with no Superman around. My original point is and was that Wonder Woman is a historical, cultural and worldwide icon. Period "
That's just a small part of it and it also relies on the writer. Back around her creation, no woman was like that, independent, determined, strong willed. You don't read much Superman if you think she's just a trophy wife. Remember Lois and Superman never actually married until 1996. So there's 68 years of independence. Also, Superman isn't Superman without Lois Lane. "
Man, fall back Wonder Woman been independent since day one... I can pull up @ least 50 plus scans of Lois Lane being scooped up by Superman... I didnt say she was a trophy wife, I said she is not the caliber of character of Wonder Woman, argue all you want, Lois Lane Needed Superman to pull her out of the fryer so many times, she was the Lucy to his Desi, and who said anything about married my dude? I never said Wife.... Let me browse my comments again, oh nope no mentipon of Lois as a trophy wife. Lemme look again, nope still nothing. 
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
That's just a small part of it and it also relies on the writer. Back around her creation, no woman was like that, independent, determined, strong willed. You don't read much Superman if you think she's just a trophy wife. Remember Lois and Superman never actually married until 1996. So there's 68 years of independence. Also, Superman isn't Superman without Lois Lane. "
Man, fall back Wonder Woman been independent since day one... I can pull up @ least 50 plus scans of Lois Lane being scooped up by Superman... I didnt say she was a trophy wife, I said she is not the caliber of characte"sher of Wonder Woman, argue all you want, Lois Lane Needed Superman to pull her out of the fryer so many times, she was the Lucy to his Desi, and who said anything about married my dude? I never said Wife.... Let me browse my comments again, oh nope no mentipon of Lois as a trophy wife. Lemme look again, nope still nothing.  "
I didn't say she wasn't. Let me check again, nope, one more time just to make sure...nope. Anyone can be a tool. And you implied she wasn't independent, 68 years is good independence. And you said "scooped up in Superman's arms" that can be implied as 'trophy'. My argument was that Lois was the first strong woman. I didn't say Wonder Woman wasn't. I also said that Lois fell down the pecking order, now Wonder Woman is at the top. The initial argument was that you said Wonder Woman was the first, when she wasn't. That's all I wanted to say. Then you started going on about merchandising, of course Wonder Woman's going to be out selling her, nowadays, like I said before she's the top dog. My argument wasn't that, it was who the FIRST Strong woman was.
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rothschild
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Precise said:
Man, fall back Wonder Woman been independent since day one... I can pull up @ least 50 plus scans of Lois Lane being scooped up by Superman... I didnt say she was a trophy wife, I said she is not the caliber of characte"sher of Wonder Woman, argue all you want, Lois Lane Needed Superman to pull her out of the fryer so many times, she was the Lucy to his Desi, and who said anything about married my dude? I never said Wife.... Let me browse my comments again, oh nope no mentipon of Lois as a trophy wife. Lemme look again, nope still nothing.  "
I didn't say she wasn't. Let me check again, nope, one more time just to make sure...nope. Anyone can be a tool. And you implied she wasn't independent, 68 years is good independence. And you said "scooped up in Superman's arms" that can be implied as 'trophy'. My argument was that Lois was the first strong woman. I didn't say Wonder Woman wasn't. I also said that Lois fell down the pecking order, now Wonder Woman is at the top. The initial argument was that you said Wonder Woman was the first, when she wasn't. That's all I wanted to say. Then you started going on about merchandising, of course Wonder Woman's going to be out selling her, nowadays, like I said before she's the top dog. My argument wasn't that, it was who the FIRST Strong woman was. "
Disagree all you want, but calling me out of my name doesnt fly, homie... Agree to disagree...
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Bloody CV!

@Rothschild: Okay, we agree to disagree. I don't know what you mean by "but calling me out of my name doesnt fly, homie", I'm from England. Also am not good with text words.

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rothschild

That means "Calling me names is unacceptable, sir" its not text words, its west coast american slang    

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Rothschild: I was just pointing out that I didn't understand text, so I probably won't understand other forms of slang. And there reason for the "tool" part was because of...

"Let me browse my comments again, oh nope no mentipon of Lois as a trophy wife. Lemme look again, nope still nothing."

Didn't have to say it like that. I do have feelings. This is no android commenting you back.
bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bingbangboom
@Supreme Marvel: @Rothschild: Can't we all agree the Phantom sucks? :D Build bridges based on that.
Darknom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darknom

in israel i can say - Spiderman. Superman. the X-Men (Wolverine the most) Batman, iron man, Hulk ans the FF 

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rothschild
@bingbangboom: I can live with that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1.Vance Astro 
2.Vance Astro 
3.Vance Astro 
4.Vance Astro 
5.Vance Astro 
6.Vance Astro 
7.Vance Astro 
8.Vance Astro 
9.Vance Astro 
10.Ralph Macchio

bellach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bellach
@bingbangboom said:
" @Supreme Marvel: @Rothschild: Can't we all agree the Phantom sucks? :D Build bridges based on that. "
Cant say I care much either way. I do however have to concede the character does sell internationally as a comic better than almost all other costumed or super heroes. I believe that he's only out sold by Archie, Mickey mouse and a couple of Manga titles. Can't speak to the accuracy but I remember reading in a magazine some time ago that the DVD sales of the movie were higher than those of the original Batman franchise (Keating, Kilma, Clooney).
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Primmaster64

1.Superman
2.Batman
3.Spiderman
4.Iron Man
5.Wolverine
6.Hulk
7.Goku

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bingbangboom

One thing I have noticed is how much Goku has been listed on here considering he is not a "superhero". It is a manga but Goku is not really a superhero, just a very popular character in manga and anime.