Top Cow Universe

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_jakeriv

I'm trying to get into the top cow comics. What comics should I read to start? Should I start with Cyber Force or any other comic? Also i'm curious is Cyber Forcw and XI aphrodite in the same timeline? Thanks in advance if you help!

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By swiftbullet

The only thing that interests me in Top Cow is The Darkness.

Pick up The Darkness volume 1, i personally love the Darkness series. I would also recommend the game (The first Darkness game, not the second one) becasue it has an awesome storyline and follows up kinda on the series.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The only thing that interests me in Top Cow is The Darkness.

Pick up The Darkness volume 1, i personally love the Darkness series. I would also recommend the game (The first Darkness game, not the second one) becasue it has an awesome storyline and follows up kinda on the series.

Basically the same from me. The Darkness is definitely worth checking out, however I personally feel it drops a little in quality after the first volume... and even though I've read it I've never personally felt inclined to go back and read it. In fact I actually completely forgot about the series until Swiftbullet mentioned it.

Anyway I'm rambling.

Go read the Darkness.

And play the games. Both are great.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I really need to replay the games, haven't played them in at least a year.