Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me what you guys think. This topic video was recommended by

#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Top 5, nice to see a person who doesn't have Batman as favorite in Top 5 without superpowers. My top 5 are:

5. Jason Todd - He is turning good and I find him to be a very cool guy in the bat family and to be honest Batman: Under the Red Hood made him a instant fav of mine

4. Huntress(Bertnelli) - I love Justice League Unlimited and she was one of the primary reasons, she also was pretty good in Batman the Brave and the Bold(another show I love), she is such a cool amazing character.

3. Artemis Crock - I love Young Justice(can't help myself) and she is the best part for me and she is so cool in it that she made it very high on my fav superhero list

2. Dick Grayson - Well he is just so awesome, its hard to explain without telling about all the great comics, tv shows, and movies he is in.

1. Captain America - In my opinion the 3rd greatest Marvel movie ever made had him in it, and well Captain America stands for the America Ideal, I just love this guy he is so awesome.

#2 Posted by SmashBrawler (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

1. Batman
  2. Panther
  3. Daredevil
  4. Hawkeye
  5. Batwoman (She is such a strong character, and in my oinion, a great role model for women, straight or gay.)

But... Panther and Daredevil HAVE powers

#3 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Conan

3. Punisher

4. Question - Vic Sage

5. Nick Fury

#4 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes: I'm with you on the archers. Love them. I was excited when it was solicited that Winick was doing the zero issue for Green Arrow. Sadly, I met the cold reality in the comic book store when the cover read Nocenti instead.