Top 4 evilest comic villains

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is the most evilest top 4 villains to you? They have to be either cartoons or comics and you have to explain why you picked who you picked. So name 4 who have no redeemable qualities, who torture or who love to see being tortured, who love killing or seeing people killed, who will torture you by having you watch as they murder your family, you love having slaves, or who is just pure evil.. You cant use the devil like example, Lucifer morning moonstar... You can use any other villains though.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex Luthor, since he stole forty cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By MannEffest

Joker: Because this guy has no morals, he kills for fun. Nuff' Said.

Mephisto: Technically not the devil, he is a shape-shifter who likes to toy with others will and emotions, tricking them into selling their souls.

The Purple Man: This guy is a creep-fest!! He can manipulate you into doing what he wants, and its NEVER something nice. The insanity of the Joker and the cunning of Mephisto.

The Red Skull: A man whose sole purpose is the eradication of those he deems unclean, he will do whatever it takes to complete his dream (HE EVEN FREAKIN KILLED A BABY).

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mephisto: Technically not the devil, he is a shape-shifter who likes to toy with others will and emotions, tricking them into selling their souls.

The Purple Man: This guy is a creep-fest!! He can manipulate you into doing what he wants, and its NEVER something nice. The insanity of the Joker and the cunning of Mephisto.

The Red Skull: A man whose sole purpose is the eradication of those he deems unclean, he will do whatever it takes to complete his dream (HE EVEN FREAKIN KILLED A BABY).

What about Darkseid or Black Heart? Apocalypse and Thanos is pretty evil also..

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By kidchipotle
  1. Dan Didio
  2. The Joker
  3. The Red Skull
  4. Thanos
MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Darkseid is my number 5, he was that close! However, Blackheart is the spawn of Mephisto so I just went with the daddy in the end ^-^

1. Dan Didio
  2. The Joker
  3. The Red Skull
  4. Thanos

My day has been made.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

Kang

Red Skull

Joker

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Darkseid

2. Thanos

3. Joker

4. Squirrel Girl

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker darkseid lex luthor thanos and an extra, red skull

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Darkseid

Kang

Red Skull

Joker

What has Kang done to make him so evil to you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The Joker, Carnage, Thanos, and Lex Luthor.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

Atrocitous

Carnage

Mephisto

Lucifer

Darkseid

no one comes close

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many criminals and sociopaths have no morals and kill for fun. I don't think they'd qualify as the most evilest comic villain. Joker falls in the same category.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manneffest said:

Many criminals and sociopaths have no morals and kill for fun. I don't think they'd qualify as the most evilest comic villain. Joker falls in the same category.

Well Joker is on his own playing field in the DC universe; he has a sick fascination with his hero counterpart (not many villains have that, they just want to see them dead), he put his own carved face back on, has that maniacal laugh, and is simply to iconic to not be noticed. However that can be disputed :) these are only opinions. My list went on brutality, wickedness, lack of morality, and creepiness. Thanos and Darkseid are close though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. The First: The very first evil

2. The Devil: Lucifer Morning Star

3. TIE: Chaos King & Shuma Gortah= Both Multiverse demons...meaning they are the one and the same in every dimension, eat souls, can bend & break and violate souls, also they eat entire dimensions, both want to chomp down on the universe

4. Rape Man(Disgusting Japanese Comic Character) What the hell is wrong with these people for creating such a character

Honorable Mention: Hemo-goblin(He spreads the AIDS virus) DC Comics Character, was created to represent the 80's Aids crisis

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys try to name the most evilest characters from each comic or cartoon universe, like Marvel, D.C, Masters of the Universe, IDW comics, Mortal Kombat comics/games/, Star Track comics, Star Wars comics, and ect.....

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 40

#18  Edited By Eldest808

Frieza: He will enslave you,murder you, Conqueror you,torture you, and Blow up your Planet if he wants to.

Broly: More insane than Frieza he will blow up a Planet just because....

Orochimaru: He can't blow up Planets but he's just Nuts and has no hope for redemption. Especially with all of his Crimes against Humanity. And a little part of me just hated him for some reason. O wait i forget why i hated him. He toke Sasuke and made him his bitch while Naruto is always trying to get Sasuke sasuke back really annoying actually. And then Sasuke went crazy eventually for being around Orochimaru for so long after he killed Itachi.

Apocalypse: He just won't fucking die. Marvel just keeps reincarnating him in each new TV Show.

Kinda difficult suggesting people who won't already mentioned.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sheryinistoosexy

@manneffest said:

THIS

And @darklord_apoc

Your OP scared me. You are evil.

JK

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By darklord_apoc

You guys, what about Naraku from Inyushia? He is pretty evil himself

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc:

He is evil...I like him though and I understand his point of view...so I can't put him as one of the most evil ever.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SilverPool

Negan

The Governor

Skinner Sweet

Carnage

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@darklord_apoc:

He is evil...I like him though and I understand his point of view...so I can't put him as one of the most evil ever.

Are we talking about the same Naraku lol? Like what do you agree with him about?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc:

• I wouldn't say agree...I understand.
  • Big difference.
  • I still find him creepy, but I like him.
  • He falls in love with Kikyo & is jealous of Inuasha. Haven't you ever been jealous of someone?
  • Plus everyone wants that cool jewel shard thingy. How can you blame the guy?
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in any particular order:

Roman Sionis: A messed up mob boss and torturer who enjoys the time it takes with each kill

Everyone infected by the Crossed virus: I know they are a group but just look them up. Don't read the comic with a full stomach.

Black Noir: Oh my God...I..I don't want to go into it.

Patrick Bateman: an amoral psychotic wall street investment banker and serial killer.

Darkseid: Do I really have to explain?

Thanos: Death obsessed, all powerful mass murderer.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@lukehero: I think you are talking about Onigumo, who is altogether different from Naraku because remember when Onigumo was dying that he made a pack with demons to take over his body? Well when the demons took control over him then he became the villain Naraku, but he still had Onigumo's heart inside of him but later on he was able to fully become one being and had Onigumo's heart be banished out of his body. So Naraku was separate from Onigumo. Onigumo was the one who loved and was jealous over Kiko remember? Naraku wanted the shard to take over that realm, but he also found a joy by killing and hurting innocent people and not just that but playing with them when he could have just out right killed them and got it over with. He placed a black hole in the mocks hand, that was slowly killing him each time he used his power, he had the wolf tribe slaughtered by Kagra, he used that little demon slayer boy to kill all his family and made sure the boy remembered what he had done, and he also played with the demon slayer's sister by letting her know that anytime he wants he could kill her brother, so he got an enjoyment from doing all those things. When Kagra wanted her heart back he told her she had to do different things for him and then finally he gave her heart back to her, but he had poisoned her heart and she died slowly in front of Inuysha's older brother.. Now Onigumo had redeemable qualities and love but Naraku didn't and that's why he had to banish Onigumo from his body. (sorry but I forgot how to spell a lot of the characters names lol)

So can anyone else name their top 4 evil villains that are not redeemable or have love for anyone? As far as I know Kang does have love, and is redeemable and a lot of people some of you voted for has redeemable qualities, but I am looking for villains who don't have redeemable qualities... Remember you guys can name anyone but they have to be comics/movies/books/and games only! You can not use the devil or satan or Lucifer.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mickey-mouse

@ryagan: Wait Lex Luthor is redeemable. I certainty wouldn't say he is pure evil. He's even been written at times Pre-52 to even truly love Lois Lane.

@allstarsuperman: Hemo-Goblin is pure evil to anyone without a healing factor.

@silverpool:

The Governor seemed like he cared for his daughter. Messed up stuff on that rape though.

Negan seems cool at times, and crazy at others.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Onigumo is who I like then or at least that part of the main villain.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Red Skull

2) Dr Doom

3) Lex Luthor

4) Joker

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@ryagan: Wait Lex Luthor is redeemable. I certainty wouldn't say he is pure evil. He's even been written at times Pre-52 to even truly love Lois Lane.

@allstarsuperman: Hemo-Goblin is pure evil to anyone without a healing factor.

@silverpool:

The Governor seemed like he cared for his daughter. Messed up stuff on that rape though.

Negan seems cool at times, and crazy at others.

Yeah Lex is just power hungry but he has redeemable qualities in him. Demo Goblin? I never heard of Hemo Goblin, but then again they have so many goblins in Marvel lol. Who is Negan?

So what do you guys think about Selene (the dark queen from Hell fire Club?) She was real evil.. Onslaught was pretty evil himself. Chaos King was pure evil and only cared about darkness and the void, Abraxas was also evil and cared about destruction, Trigon was pure evil as well, but some get him mixed up with the devil, but he's not. So come on guys try to think of a your own top villains who are not redeemable, or have love inside of them... Wise Man from Sailor Moon was pretty evil, and so was Wise Man from the game "Nights". Even Scar from Lion King was pretty evil than some of the characters I have seen posted on here, he killed his brother and tried killing his nephew, and when that didn't work he made Simba think that it was his fault his father died, so I don't think he has any redeemable qualities. Jafar also didn't have any since his only friend was a parrot that he tried to kill in Aladdin part 2! I am not saying they are the top of the list evil but those are the ones who don't have redeemable qualities in them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc:

• After becoming a Genie Jafar became 85% evil & the rest comedic evil.
  • Scar is not pure evil. He like many other rivals for power, simply thought he could rule better than the current rulers.
  • Selene is not pure evil. She is mix of being an energy vampire & naturally hungry. Yet, she is also a bit of sexy evil.
  • Hemo-Goblin is not Marvel. He is a DC villain that was created to represent the 80's Aids crisis. He spreads AIDS & HIV. He is a energy vampire.
  • Negan is the current main villain in The Walking Dead comicbook universe. He is very funny, but crazy at times. He was nice to Carl and has had some respect for Rick though.