Top 3 spiderman suits

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By matanui123

Evaluate based on durability enhancements, speed enhancements, and then special abilities.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

the only two spidey suits that enhance anything are the symbiote suit and the Iron Spider suit. All the other suits are just normal.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends of the Earth, Iron Spider, stealth suit. All had some pretty sweet abilities - even if stealth suit was for one purpose, it served that purpose pretty well.

@stormshadow_x said:

the only two spidey suits that enhance anything are the symbiote suit and the Iron Spider suit. All the other suits are just normal.

No it didn't. Organic webs and a change of clothes aren't really physical enhancements.

I'm surprised Spider-Man needs a suit for stealth. He's usually very stealthy by himself.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By w0nd

@mitrageist said:

Ends of the Earth, Iron Spider, stealth suit. All had some pretty sweet abilities - even if stealth suit was for one purpose, it served that purpose pretty well.

@stormshadow_x said:

No it didn't. Organic webs and a change of clothes aren't really physical enhancements.

I think over a period of time they just went with it making you strong as well, even though originally it did not.

Like it did with superior. And in web of shadows you hurled cars around. (obviously it's a game and not cannon but it is accepted that it makes you stronger) as well as the cartoon.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By w0nd

@matanui123 said:

Evaluate based on durability enhancements, speed enhancements, and then special abilities.

I honestly didn't mind superior's it was handy and had some cool features. I like black costume just because it was the first costume change as a kid I remember (from the show) . anddddd. 3 is unknown at the moment.

@mitrageist said:

@w0nd: ...true, I wasn't thinking about Superior (although to be fair, I didn't read that story). I'd still think the enhancing ability is something the symbiote picked up after Peter though, so it's not something that applies to his time with it.

It's one of those things that I would pick the writers brains about. "When did you guys officially decide to change how the symbiote worked and what it did. I remember reading a story where peter was sleep walking, the suit had full control he was shape shifting and doing some pretty weird stuff. He was matching sandman with shape shifting.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody a fan of the ends of the earth spidy suit, armour spidey mark I or mark II?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992
  1. Superior Spider-man suit MKII
  2. Iron Spider suit
  3. EoTE Suit
Experio

Forum Posts