Top 10 DC Wishlist

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Edited By SaintWildcard

Since the beginning of the New 52 I started buying comics. I've actually gone from 10 to 22, and that's not counting the 2 weeklies I'm getting. I'm planning on cutting back a bit, but there are some comics that I would gladly go broke for. Now to make things interesting I plan on naming concepts for comics that have a low chance of happening and not characters like Shazam or Plastic Man which have higher chances of getting their own series. Lets begin

1)Crime Syndicate

No Caption Provided

I don't know why, but there's something about these evil doubles that gets me all exited. I don't care how much hate it got, I loved Forever Evil. I honestly think John's did a better job with these characters than Grant Morrison did on JLA: Earth-2. I loved their back stories and the Ultraman slightly edges out Superman as my favorite DC character. I'd love to see either a series depicting how they got together or better yet a Before the Watchmen type thing, where each character gets their own mini series showing their origin. I need more evil Ultrababy god dammit!

2)Young Superman

No Caption Provided

Much like Ultraman, I only got a taste and I wanted more. This guy right here is why I got into comics,specifically Superman, hard. Up until recently I loved his younger years more than his mature years. But of course Greg Pak has won me over with his much more mature Superman and I like both equally now.Still, I'd gladly go hungry a day if I could only read some more Jeans and Shirt Superman. I just need about 5 trade paperbacks to get my fill. Preferably written by Greg Pak as well.

3)Campy Justice League

No Caption Provided

I've honestly never watched an episode of Batman 66 or Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. But this idea hit me when the announced the Wonder Woman book based on Lynda Carter's WW. If both writers of the comics got together it wouldn't be impossible to have a few crossovers between the books and create a JL within them. I'd love to see how the campy JL would look like and what crazy adventures they'd get into.

4)Child of SM/WW

That was the best one I could find for a boy :(. I'm disappointed in the SM/WW fan community. I've actually gotten into a debate with someone who doesn't think a child would be interesting and thinks the different mythos would be a bad thing. Well it's a good thing he's not a writer. Anyone with an imagination knows that a kid would be a story gold mine. He/She would be the child of the worlds greatest heroes, the pressure alone must be immense. Not to mention he'd get to face foes from both of his parents pantheons. I just hope he/she isn't written as a generic chosen one, like Hyperman.

5)Superman Lives

No Caption Provided

Anyone who knows Kevin Smith, knows he was once involved in writing a Superman movie script. This script was of course thrown out when the Tim Burton came on board. I wanna see this story and I better see Braniac beating up a polar bear, a giant spider and Superman better look like Nicolas Cage.

6)Young Justice Season 3

No Caption Provided

You can't leave us with that cliffhanger DC. The need to do what Smallville did and continue the story in a comic book.

7) Medieval Times

No Caption Provided

I'd like to see this written not as a Superhero book, but more of a "What if they were born in this era?" type book. I'd see CLark as a knight, Bruce as the worlds greatest strategist General and Diana as the leader of the worlds strongest Army.

8)Superman VS Goku

No Caption Provided

This will never happen, but it's fun to think about.

9)DC vs Marvel

No Caption Provided

I know it's happened but I think it's about time for a rematch.

10)Green Team Redux

No Caption Provided

And get it right this time. DOn't make it into a mediocre superhero book. Make it into rick d**ks messing around with DC's heroes and villains. With the same type of humor that is in the Harley Quinn book.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'd suggest Marvel 1602 for number 7.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@saint_wildcard: #7 They already have an Elseworlds called JLA: Age of Wonder or something like that. But I'll be on the same boat if you want something new.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

@saint_wildcard: #7 They already have an Elseworlds called JLA: Age of Wonder or something like that. But I'll be on the same boat if you want something new.

I know there's a Superman story with him as a knight but I'd like something more grand. As for JLA/AoW, that takes place during the World War 1 era.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mandarinestro

@saint_wildcard: Wait, sorry. I meant Superman: Kal where Supes landed in medieval England.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Wait, sorry. I meant Superman: Kal where Supes landed in medieval England.

I just looked up the synopsis, it's has a lot of the things that I had in mind. I'd like to see Clark meet other medieval counterparts like Batman, FLash and Green Lantern too though.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#6  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

YJ Season 3 YESSS

MARVEL VS DC.. YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@saint_wildcard: Very interesting, I would love to see how the Crime Syndicate got together and also would lvoe to see how they conquered their world. Would be really interesting.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

Good list. I'd love a t-shirt Superman title.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

An Earth-23 series........Black Superman president? Need I say more?

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SaintWildcard

An Earth-23 series........Black Superman president? Need I say more?

I did love that issue. Especially when they wreck that Dictators base

Good list. I'd love a t-shirt Superman title.

It's got me pumped

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tomlikesfries
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By movieartman

1.) MARTIAN MANHUNTER ONGOING WITH IVAN REIS ON ART - please christ all mighty

2.) CRIME SYNDICATE / SUPERWOMAN SERIES - completely agree, new 52 syndicate is awesome, and plus we really need more of superwoman, of the syndicate during the forever evil, she got the shaft in regards to both page time kicking ass and back story.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2.) CRIME SYNDICATE / SUPERWOMAN SERIES - completely agree, new 52 syndicate is awesome, and plus we really need more of superwoman, of the syndicate during the forever evil, she got the shaft in regards to both page time kicking ass and back story.

I loved them. Ultraman got a much better origin, cus originally he was an astronaut who get his body altered by aliens. AGreed, I wanna know Superwoman's past and Alexandor Luthor's

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - The Return of Demon Knights or Shadowpact (w/ Bill Willingham)

2 - Brian Azzarello to write Swamp Thing when Soule finish his run

3 - Rogues own series

4 - JLD movie really happening

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard:

i would loooove if a comic writer got his/her hands on the script of superman lives or the failed JL movie and made it into a graphic novel.

the script of the failed JL already is online, would be cool to see how that movie would pan out.

also camply JL for the win

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shot

YJ 3 yeeeeeesssssss

I would love a Marvel Vs DC fighting game, like how they did Marvel Vs Capcom.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ, yes please! Plus, I am into that Goku vs Superman.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice list.

Beata

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Flash is the only one hard to adapt into a medieval/antiquity setting. Even in 1602 Quicksilver didn't do much.

It's fun to imagine though.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd kill to see a Superman Lives comic.

And I think it's time for another Marvel/DC crossover.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Flash is the only one hard to adapt into a medieval/antiquity setting. Even in 1602 Quicksilver didn't do much.

It's fun to imagine though.

What do you mean? I think Green Lantern would be harder. If it was me I'd say FLash would have been a wizards apprentice, and it would be a magical accident instead of a scientific one. As for suit, he'd wear a dragon gut suit, cus the intestines of a dragon can resist the heat.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: His powers would be kinda hard to fit in. Even if you scale him down to the speed of a cheetah, that's still overpowered for a medieval setting.

As for Green Lantern, he could be something like a magical knight with a lantern as his power source and some kind of Illuminati playing the Guardians.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Meanwhile in the real world: DC's next ten new releases will probably be like...6 Batman Titles, 2 Superman Titles, and 2 off-the cuff ones.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meanwhile in the real world: DC's next ten new releases will probably be like...6 Batman Titles, 2 Superman Titles, and 2 off-the cuff ones.

:/ You're not wrong. I think Batman Eternal is got extended and it got a spin off (Gotham by Midnight).

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

- League of Batgirls, written by Gail Simone.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo and Midnighter. A darker, teen or adult version of Superman and Batman.

Wouldn't mind a mini series featuring Aquaman and Batman.