User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Onomatopoeia. I love that arrow villain.

Also Jean Paul Valley as Azrael

Captain Boomerang solely for Flash Crossovers and Suicide Squad

Lady Shiva or David Cain as Ras' second in command

Black Lightning

Intergang

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Interesting list. I generally say it's better off that Arrow shy away from using Bat-characters and Green Lantern characters, just because both have such complicated, expansive mythos that would be difficult to organically integrate into Arrow, unless said characters had their own TV series.

That being said, it is intriguing to think about Stephanie Brown. She is disconnected enough from Batman to probably stand on her own. And she does have a few things in common with Thea (not sure if Steph and Mia knew one another in comics, though).

I would definitely like to see the Nguyen-Crock family at some point. I feel like that storyline has the potential to drive an entire season, or half-season. So it'd be cool to get Artemis, Cheshire, Sportsmaster, and Tigress maybe next season. I would love the show's use of costumed characters to increase (and not just guys in ninja suits who all look the same).

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I agree that the Question would be awesome! I never even thought of that but that'd be super cool.