To many different origin stories!!!!

sinestro3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sinestro3245

I swear these days it is hard to find the proper origin story for some heroes , for example deadpool in x-men origins wolverine just the look of deadpool was way off!! It also said on this website he joined the weapon x program because he had cancer what is the real story for some heroes.Also while reading my dc comics character book i noticed it said that oliver queen aka the green arrow taught himself archery while in the television series it clearly showed that the girl (sorry cant remember her name.) taught him.

Cr4pSnip3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cr4pSnip3r

Batman is actually from the moon, of which he is its avatar. Sadly his current origin story is just a massive misunderstanding.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Well, every so often, a character's origin story is altered to...

• Update it with the times
  • Change character motivations
  • Introduce knowledge of soon to be important events
  • Establishing relationships with characters

As long as the origins aren't altered too drastically, it makes sense, and the story is good, I really really don't mind that much

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Usually the Movies are off. For example, Spider-Man was not bitten during a field trip, but a Science Exhibition, after being rejected by a classmate. The same Exhibition he foolishly asked said Classmate to attend with him.