• 55 results
#51 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor GT, cops so much unwarranted hate because the first season was dumb.

GT characterisation was amazing.

Anyway, this is terrific and it's clear that the guys behind this love the franchise and put more effort into it than Toriyama does and did with Battle of Gods. Good on them. Always great to see people being creative with their passion.

#52 Edited by Lvenger (21246 posts) - - Show Bio

I will admit though, that is honestly the best opening credits sequence I've ever seen. The animation, some nice foreshadowing and that theme... absolutely amazing and wonderfully catchy. I don't know if it's original or not, but props to the team.

QFT

#53 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

I will admit though, that is honestly the best opening credits sequence I've ever seen. The animation, some nice foreshadowing and that theme... absolutely amazing and wonderfully catchy. I don't know if it's original or not, but props to the team.

This. Everyone I've shown the series to has been absolutely hooked by that opening

#54 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20313 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: heh. Every time they scan goku's spaceship, and that theme starts playing, all the reasons for being a goku/z fan come rushing back..

#55 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Ha tell me about it. I can't count how many times I've watched that show lol. Also, I'm assuming it's Broly's ship cause his image appeared when it was scanned