Three Villains I want to see In Arkham Knight.

DoctorSean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By DoctorSean

The Arkham games always have loads of cool villains. These are the three Villains that I want to see in Arkham Knight.

No Caption Provided

1. HUSH

one of Batman's smartest villains is Hush. Bruce Wayne's child hood friend Tommy Eliot grew to hate him ad hatches a plan to kill him.

Hush was featured in Arkham city declaring that he would kill Bruce Wayne not knowing that Bruce IS the Batman.

No Caption Provided

2. the mad Monk

The mad Monk has been around since Batman's first years in comics using hypnosis and other deadly powers.

he is defiantly not one of my favorite Batman villains but it would be very cool to see him in this game battling the Dark Knight.

No Caption Provided

3. the court of owls

The court of owls was only introduced at the start of the NEW 52 but is still one of Batman's most dangerous group of foes.

It would be hard to put the court of owls in the game but i think they could pull it of ( The City of owls is one of the best Bat-stories ever).

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I want Man Bat

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SionistheBoss

I want to take a punch at riddler for once in the arkham games, and maybe introduce the great white shark. has anyone els noticed that lock up and the arkham knight have very similar mo's?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

I want Ratcatcher. Not because I like Ratcatcher, but because the guys at Rocksteady said way back in Arkham Asylum that they wanted to put Ratcatcher in one of these games, and even said they'd keep making them until they could. Given that this is their last outing, it would be a shame if they finished out the trilogy without putting him in somewhere.

Also, GIVE ME MANBAT. Seriously! The Scarecrow's here, and getting his toxin's out all over the city, say Batman goes to Kirk Langstrom for help making an antidote or something, Crane realizes what's up and sends his goons after Kirk, Kirk downs the Manbat formula. Then you have to chase down and capture Manbat to find out what Langstrom found out.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Ninja Man Bats

DoctorSean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By DoctorSean
No Caption Provided

OK it looks like I should have put Man Bat on the list

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Hush, Scarecrow and Deathstroke (more experienced this time).

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

There is a very good chance Hush could appear in the game. I would love to see Deathstroke in the game.