thoughts on laurel lance and black canary(sara lance)

AnyaSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so guys what do you think about these characters?

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just a heads up, Sara's character is known as The Canary, not Black Canary, that's going to be reserved for Laurel when she takes up the fishnets. [Which is going to happen, it's been confirmed by the showrunners]

Personally I love Laurel and it kills me that she gets so much hate. Especially since Katie has dealt with fandoms before [Gossip Girl and Supernatural, both who hated her] and the one time she isn't playing an antihero or a villain, she's hated beyond belief. It's ridiculous. It's really, really obvious that she's struggling with guilt and I don't know why no one else can see it.

AnyaSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batpala: i agree with you i love laurel and im so sad about what people say about her and i cant find a reason why hater so much. i dont hate felicity but felicity can be more than a friend of oliver. katie wasperfect in supernatural and i hope one day writers make her character black canary

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Laurel.... I hate her so much I hope her character dies... Nyahahahahaha! I'm just pissing off the above posters.

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By batpala

@anyason: Mainly it's because people can't figure out that you can like more than one female character at a time.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

where has it been said that this Black Canary is Sara? they're not even the same actress