Thor and beta Ray bills

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

People seem to believe that thor and beta Ray bill are equal but I believ theyre on par with bills being weaker than Thor . What do you guys think

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have stalemated in a fight before....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They have some differences, BRB is more ruthless, has better reaction, and can handle worse temperatures while Thor is more skilled, more durable, and utilizes his versatility more often

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have some differences, BRB is more ruthless, has better reaction, and can handle worse temperatures while Thor is more skilled, more durable, and utilizes his versatility more often

Hmm, I disagree with the versatility, from what I have seen BRB is more versatile, he uses stormbreaker well...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:

Hmm, I disagree with the versatility, from what I have seen BRB is more versatile, he uses stormbreaker well...

He does? but more often Thor uses Mjlonir for stuff like portals and plot powers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@cgoodness said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@cgoodness said:

He does? but more often Thor uses Mjlonir for stuff like portals and plot powers

I have seen him teleport asteroids and black holes along with using shields, Thor a lot of the time brawls...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cream_God

@cgoodness said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@cgoodness said:

I have seen him teleport asteroids and black holes along with using shields, Thor a lot of the time brawls...

I havent seen him do that 0.0

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan said:

@cgoodness said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@cgoodness said:

I havent seen him do that 0.0

I will see if there are any scans online...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers