Thor

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jnr6Lil

When Odin created Donald Blake did he transform Thor into Donald Blake, or created Donald Blake as a person than had Thor possess him?

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

There are many theories which are very plausible and each has valid proof supporting them, but trust me, it's only going to make your head hurt. So just go with that easiest theory that Donald Blake was created out of whole cloth by Odin to serve as a host for Thor because Odin wanted Thor learn humility.  

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@cyberninja: Thanks because in the flim Thor was transformed to Donald Blake while in the comics Donad Blake was already living.

So what you're saying is Odin was created by Donald Blake to be a host for Thor?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cyberninja said:

There are many theories which are very plausible and each has valid proof supporting them, but trust me, it's only going to make your head hurt. So just go with that easiest theory that Donald Blake was created out of whole cloth by Odin to serve as a host for Thor because Odin wanted Thor learn humility.
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

He turned Thor into Donald Blake. Once Blake found the cane and turned into Thor, it is basically Donald's brain inside Thor's body.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@TheCannon said:

He turned Thor into Donald Blake. Once Blake found the cane and turned into Thor, it is basically Donald's brain inside Thor's body.

@cyberninja said:

So who do I believe

Transformed Thor into Blake

Or created Blake as a seperate body and put his spirit into Blake's body.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Personally I wish they would just make Thor like he was in the movie, take away the whole Blake persona and just have him be Thor Odinson.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

Donald and Thor are the same person, but one lived as a human until he discovered he was Thor and the other lived as a god until he was cast out. Even in Fear Itself (if I'm not mistaken) we see those two sides of Thor's soul/personality talking to each other as if it were someone talking to himself in his mind