#1 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly what I mean to say is, who will be the enemies? what other hidden details do we expect for Thor 3

Villain___ 1. In my opinion since we found out that Loki actually has taken the Throne, so he is bound to be in the next film. But as a good Marvel movie should be I thought we needed the third best and brightest villain in Thor's arsenal. The Enchantress should definitely be the next main villain in Thor 3

Possible Plot 2. I think Thor the Dark World gives us a basic plot for the third film. Loki is hiding Odin,Loki poses as Odin and takes Asgard. Loki hires Enchantress as a partner to help kill Thor and mess up the world. Maybe it would be cool if the story had a Ragnarok tie in due to it being the third film.

__________________________________________________________________sorry I haven't got much farther than that, tell me what you think...

#2 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Enchantress. She might even become a love interest which would create perfect conflict between Thor and the human girl. Just my opinion.

#3 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2652 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress, Executioner & Surtur are a must for me

...would also love to see Thor slug it out with Ulik, straight out of the pages from a Kirby issue

#4 Posted by HillbillyMorangie (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego or Hulk

#5 Posted by Lvenger (18411 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress, Executioner or Surtur would be absolutely awesome to see on the next Thor film. Classic villains like that deserve their time in the spotlight.

#6 Posted by MrMiracle (22 posts) - - Show Bio

...would also love to see Thor slug it out with Ulik, straight out of the pages from a Kirby issue

Let's throw Mangog into that mix for more Kirbyness.

#7 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

But would also like to see Ymir & Fafnir make an appearance :)

#8 Edited by Experio (14300 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur as the main villain, Enchantress as an anti-villain, Beta Ray Bill joins Thor in the hero business.

#9 Posted by reaverlation (14089 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Surtur as the main villain, Enchantress as an anti-villain, Beta Ray Bill joins Thor in the hero business.

#10 Posted by Xwraith (15517 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

This is what I'm hoping for too.

#11 Posted by sagejonathan (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hela is most likely going to be the next villain based on what happened to Loki. I'm praying for Surtur though. I don't want Enchantress.

#12 Posted by shenron (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont want Enchantress!!!!!!!!! what are you saying

#13 Posted by Jonez120 (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Loki will be a villain anymore.

Enchantress is lame. Give us SURTUR!!

#14 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

Being the third film, I think it needs to have a far better major villain than Enchantress. Surtur or Hela for the major villain. Enchantress and Executioner as minor villains. I think it would be cool to introduce Beta Ray Bill, Balder, and/or Valkyrie.

#15 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has a lot of rogues, I don't think they will struggle to make more movies...

#16 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Surter.

#17 Edited by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Surtur to make an appearance but I doubt that Marvel would take such a risk.

#18 Edited by Binski (645 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know but i bet Loki pulls the ol die and come back trick again

#19 Edited by kgb725 (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur