JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51 JediXMan  Moderator

I liked MoS better.

Thor 2 did not give Thor enough feats to suggest that he is stronger than MoS Superman. Superman's feats were much better than Thor's.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RetconCrisis

MoS for both. Thor 2 was great too, but I liked MoS more. And I think he'd win knowing how Thor in Thor 2 wasn't too impressive and I don't think he can take both Nam-Ek and Faora at once and win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53 the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:

I liked MoS better.

Thor 2 did not give Thor enough feats to suggest that he is stronger than MoS Superman. Superman's feats were much better than Thor's.

Ditto.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor in the films is just too slow for Superman... Considering the time it took for him to call his hammer when fighting Malekith in London... He would have been thrown on another planet if he was fighting Clark instead.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55 the_stegman  Moderator

@tyrus said:

Thor in the films is just too slow for Superman... Considering the time it took for him to call his hammer when fighting Malekith in London... He would have been thrown on another planet if he was fighting Clark instead.

Also, Superman seems more durable. Thor was feeling the burn when he was thrown through boulders, Superman fell from hundreds of feet up when flying and landed into a mountain, hard, and looked more annoyed than injured. Also Thor gets shanked by Loki daggers, I would assume they would shatter if it hit Superman (unless they're enchanted )

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyrus said:

Also, Superman seems more durable. Thor was feeling the burn when he was thrown through boulders, Superman fell from hundreds of feet up when flying and landed into a mountain, hard, and looked more annoyed than injured. Also Thor gets shanked by Loki daggers, I would assume they would shatter if it hit Superman (unless they're enchanted )

Loki's weapons are -always- enchanted. Bullets and other bladed weapons were bouncing off Thor like nerf-guns.

Plus, Thor was feeling the burn because he was going toe-to-toe with other Gods and Godlike beings.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor for both...but MOS was pretty good

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A) Thor 2 was a better movie.

B) Superman wins in a fight.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ssejllenrad

MOS for both.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel was my favorite comicbook movie this year until Thor: The Dark World.

Both are really great, but if I had to chose only one film to watch it'd probably be Thor