#1 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

That saved Darcy with the car? How did he lift it? Is that suppose to be someone important? Name sounds familar. Shoulda called this Thor 2 "Questions," uh?

#2 Edited by dondave (34373 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: He didn't really lift the car, IIRC gravity made the car practically weightless

#3 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

@guardiandevil83: He didn't really lift the car, IIRC gravity made the car made practically weightless

Yup, this.

#4 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Ok guy's, thanks's, because that crap was bothering me. I almost thought it was suppose to be one of the Knights of Pendragon or something.

#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15083 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh that guy?

Wasn't that just the annoying intern/sidekick?

#6 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15083 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: I thought he might of been relevant. Lol

I thought he was just another comedic relief character

I wanted both of them to die, so very much. Figures the Dark Elves would turn into idiots when it comes to killing 2 college nerds despite the fact that they were BAMFs invading Asgard >_>

#8 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17263 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: That annoyed me so much. The last fight had not suspense to it , Darcy and what'shisname ruined the last fight. It was reduced to another comedic gag.

#9 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15083 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: That annoyed me so much. The last fight had not suspense to it , Darcy and what'shisname ruined the last fight. It was reduced to another comedic gag.

they musta used all their hax black hole grenades earlier :p

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17263 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

they musta used all their hax black hole grenades earlier :p

Yeah, why deconstruct two nerds with black hole grenades when you can chase them like idiots right?

#11 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Aaaaaaaand why the hell couldn't the the Elves chase down a pair of humans in the first place? Even if they are weaker then Asgardians, they should atleast, be around Kaine Parker level in comparison to humans. Remember Thor one where Loki, while carrying Fandral, was outrunning that Frost Beast who had like a thousand yard stride? Lol