• 82 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

New comics are approaching! This Wednesday, a flood of tempting new issues will go on sale, and narrowing down what is and isn't worthy of time your time and cash can be a difficult decision. Luckily for you, we're here to help you narrow down your options. The Comic Vine staff has reviewed the upcoming list of new releases and we're going to highlight the comics that we're most excited to check out. Once you've read what we're looking forward to, go ahead and share your essential comics in the comments section below. You just may convince another reader to give the title a chance!

Tony "G-Man" Guerrero's picks

DEATHSTROKE #1

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke is coming back and Tony Daniel is ready to unleash him upon all of us. We’ve already seen three different creative teams tackle Deathstroke the Terminator in the New 52 but Tony Daniel is looking to give us something different. His enthusiasm was evident at NYCC and the info for the series is promising many surprises.

Tony Daniel will be writing and drawing the series. With each series he’s worked on recently, it feels like he keeps upping his game in terms of his art style. After SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN, who knows what we’ll get in this series. Deathstroke is a great character and deserves a great series.

Visit CBR for one more preview page.

AXIS: HOBGOBLIN #1

No Caption Provided

I love Hobgoblin. When he first debuted in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #238, we had one of the longest and best mysteries in comics. We had a character stumble upon the Green Goblin’s arsenal. Rather than simply become yet another Green Goblin, he become something much more.

There’s been some crazy things happening with Hobgoblin since Big Time. With Axis changing the status quo of heroes and villains as well as the just released preview for this issue, it looks like this miniseries will be pretty insane and fun at the same time. I cannot wait to gobble this issue up.

SUPERMAN #35

No Caption Provided

There’s so many things you could want from a Superman series. Geoff Johns has been giving the Man of Steel his close attention and is fleshing him out further with this New 52 incarnation. It’s been an interesting story so far with the arrival of Ulysses and the parallels they share. Last issue (before the FUTURES END one-shot) also had a pretty crazy cliffhanger. The new villain, the Machinist, is shaping up to be an interesting foe. It doesn’t feel like we often get really great new villains for Superman.

John Romita Jr has been doing a great job as well with the big action but more so with the calmer and more serene scenes. Romita usually gets to draw characters brutally beating each other up but Johns is allowing him to flex some different muscles which is making the series even more exciting.

CATWOMAN #35

No Caption Provided

There’s some big changes happening in this issue. With a new creative team and new direction, we’ll all want to take a close look at what this issue has to offer. We’ve seen Selina Kyle move towards a new ‘career’ in the pages of BATMAN ETERNAL and now that’s spilling into the pages of her own title.

Novelist Genevieve Valentine steps up to give us her take on Catwoman and Garry Brown is handling the art. We’ve been waiting for some changes in the title and now we’ll get to see what the next phase in Selina’s life has to offer.

io9 has two more preview pages.

Honorable Mention: SECRET AVENGERS #9 (Who doesn't want more MODOK?)

Mat "Inferiorego" Elfring's picks

ARKHAM MANOR #1

No Caption Provided

I'm really intrigued by this new series. Although I'm a bit annoyed with the amount of Batfamily books currently on the shelves, I do like the idea of exploring other parts of Gotham and how characters react towards certain events. Also, I really like Gerry Duggan's writing. Something bad is going to happen to Arkham Asylum and the inmates are going to find a new home. Is it really going to be Wayne Manor though? That, combined with Shawn Crystal's art, promises a really fun series. This is one of a couple new series I'm really looking forward to.

USA Today has more preview pages.

RED LANTERNS #35

No Caption Provided

Godhead has been a home run so far. Last week, we got to finally see how Kyle Rayner, the white lantern, is dealing with the New Gods and now, this week, we get to see how Guy deals with it, coming out of an emotional story line. Better yet, this issue has Simon Baz in it. The mixture of New Gods and Lanterns makes a lot of sense, and while I've been a bit bugged with how many, long-form, cross-over stories the Lantern books have been involved in, the first four parts of this story line have been incredibly fun and well worth the read. This is one of those few times where I'll really urge readers to pick everything up in the cross-over.

Blastr has one more preview page.

Gregg "k4tz" Katzman's picks

DEADPOOL #36

No Caption Provided

I can say with complete confidence that Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn's time with Deadpool is quickly becoming one of the character's best runs. Now, they still have plenty of time to really mess things up, but they've been delivering and then some arc after arc and it's been consistently great (okay, the last one is the ONLY exception and that was mostly because of the artwork). The last issue marked the beginning of a brand new story and these two writers did a stunning job blending action, comedy, and drama. Seriously, if you're interested in Deadpool, you need to read #35. I'm convinced it'll win you over and motivate you to pick #36 up. It's hilarious and character-driven. Oh, and then there's the bonus fact that the very talented Mike Hawthorne (and colorist Jordie Bellaire) is back on the book. The dude's a great fit for Wade's world and he can handle whatever kind of tone the writers bring his way. This really is must read stuff, people.

TMNT/GHOSTBUSTERS #1

No Caption Provided

You know the Nintendo 64 kid video, right? That's basically how I felt on the inside when IDW Publishing announced a TMNT and Ghostbusters team-up. Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening did incredible work with the Ghostbusters and Tom Waltz continues to make TMNT an excellent series, so it's no wonder I'm thrilled about this comic. The concept alone is enough to pique my interest, but having this creative team behind the story gives me confidence that it'll live up to the hype, too. Thanks to IDW for making this dream come true. Now, let's hope it's every bit as fun as it should be!

Honorable Mention: PREDATOR: FIRE AND STONE #1

Corey "Undeadpool" Schroeder's picks

MULTIVERSITY: THE JUST #1

No Caption Provided

In a world bereft of villainy, what becomes of the children of superheroes? So far, Grant Morrison's been bringing us some of the strangest, most unique takes on DC's vast, diverse roster and this seems like another opportunity to frame the DCU in another light. It's a subject we've seen used recently by Mark Millar and Frank Quitely, but I think that both casting it with well-known characters and setting it up in an established universe with established expectations, as well as compacting the storyline by making it only one issue will lead to a very, very different story. Ben Oliver has teamed with Morrison on a previous issue of Action Comics, and his style of photorealistic surrealism, as paradoxical as that sounds, is a perfect fit for Morrison's wild visions.

Go to The A.V. Club for two more preview pages.

SHE-HULK #9

No Caption Provided

Shulkie. Daredevil. The Trial of Captain America. WHAT MORE COULD ANYONE WANT?! Oh, what's that? You want series writer Charles Soule to keep bringing his unique take on the humor and drama of Jenn Walters' world and life? Well it's a good thing he's writing the issue! Hang on...you ALSO want Javier Pulido's stylized, unique visual take on the bizarre world that She-Hulk inhabits? That is ALSO happening! This is a book that's at its best when it's in a courtroom and there's no higher profile client than Steve Rogers. The addition of a case stemming from Cap's past in the war, and such an unusual one at that, just adds more and more intrigue.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #8

No Caption Provided

Fan-favorite May "Mayday" Parker explodes onto the scene of Spider-Verse and, based on how Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends were treated, this could end badly for Spider-Girl. This is about as big as the stakes have been for the Spider-Verse backup stories if, for no other reason, than it's impacting a previously ongoing title. Still, even when I don't agree with his every decision, Dan Slott knows how to tell a compelling story. Oh and we also get to see more of the amazing team-up between Ms. Marvel and Peter Parker! Which...I just can't wait. Giuseppe Camuncoli's detailed, dark style looked great last issue, and I can't see that being otherwise this time around.

Honorable Mention: AVENGERS #37

Follow us on Twitter: CV, Tony, Mat, Gregg, Corey.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Even if the writing is bad (which I hope it's not), if this new Deathstroke series can at least fix what's been broken with the character in the New 52, I will be happy. Mr. Daniel has actually done art for some really good Deathstroke/Teen Titans stuff in the past, so hopefully he will remember what makes the character so twisted/compelling.

No Caption Provided

Personally I'd love it if the entire series was Slade hunting down potential young assassins and meta-humans to help him further his goals, and eventually have his own dark Titans team.

Also does anyone have a link to the page that tells us what's coming out this week?

webheadcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ramos on Edge of Spider-Verse :(. Spider-girl is back :). Hobgoblin looks really interesting :).

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More DC than Marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Hmmmm. Lazarus is my only essential read this week.

I'm pulling Aquaman, Lazarus, Zero, Axis, Invaders, and Avengers.

Decided to stop picking up Secret Avengers for the first time ever (read from Brubaker to now) because I do not enjoy Kot's take on the team.

I would pick up She-Hulk as the story seems interesting but I cannot get over that art. It looks awful to me.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm hyped for multiversity

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I think the only book I have this week is Sheltered #12. May checkout Arkham Manor, although I haven't read Batman Eternal so I may be a little lost.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By timelord

DC Comics

• Aquaman #35 - Loving this book
  • Arkham Manor #1 - I always give a new series a shot
  • Catwoman #35 - Please be good please be good
  • Deathstroke #1 - always give a new series a shot
  • The Flash #35 - More Future Flash
  • Harley Quinn #11 - Powergirl and Harley take me money
  • Infinity Man and the Forever People #4 - God Head!
  • Justice League Dark #35 - This book is the best its been after blight
  • The Multiversity: The Just #1 - Grant Morison what do you have in store for me this time?
  • Red Lanterns #35 - God Head!
  • Star-Spangled War Stories Featuring G.I. Zombie #3 -
  • Superman #35 - I am really enjoying Ulysses such an interesting character
  • Batman Eternal #29 - Specter Time!
  • Earth 2: World's End #3 - Things are picking up
  • The New 52: Futures End #25 - Joker in Bruce's mind love it.

Trades

• Suicide Squad Vol. 5: Walled In TP
  • All-Star Western Vol. 5: Man Out of Time TP
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

CROSSING my fingers hoping Deathstorke turns out great. And YAY for more Geoff Johns SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the only book I have this week is Sheltered #12. May checkout Arkham Manor, although I haven't read Batman Eternal so I may be a little lost.

YES!!!! Someone else who reads Sheltered! So sad it got cancelled.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By longbowhunter

@madeinbangladesh: Sheltered has been great. I read in the back of one of the issues the creators had it planned as a finite story so its not technically canceled, just ending.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope this Deathstroke series is good. I have my doubts about Daniel's writing but I want this to be great!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

Excited for Deathstroke, and hopefully with Nocenti gone, Catwoman can be good.

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is a title I'm definitely giving a chance. Also psyched for Superman, Geoff Johns has been doing great. Good week.

greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Girl is back, Hobgoblin in his own mini series, and even more TMNT?! It's going to be a great week!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

Deadpool and multiversity! I'll be getting arkham manor in trades

Em3raldWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Aquaman #35
  • Deathstroke #1 (maybe)
  • Flash #35
  • Multiversity the Just #1
  • Red Lanterns #35
  • Amazing Spider-Man #8
  • Avengers and X-men Axis #3
  • New Warriors #11
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: Sheltered has been great. I read in the back of one of the issues the creators had it planned as a finite story so its not technically canceled, just ending.

yea but sadly CLONE didn't get the same opportunity ;(

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Image Comics

Lazarus #12

Wicked and Divine #5

Marvel Comics

All New X-Factor #15

Amazing Spider-Man #8

Amazing X-Men #12

Avengers #37

Avengers X-Men AXIS #3

Axis Hobgoblin #1

Cyclops #6

Deadpool #36

Death of Wolverine: Logan Legacy #2

New Warriors #11

Secret Avengers #9

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hushofthewind said:

@abdullahzubair: get use to it, i think DC is going to be strong in 2015

This one comics expert I listen to says in the near future we will start to see DC rise, and sadly Marvel will have a slow awkward decline (personally I hope both do great).

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longbowhunter said:

Is Clone cancelled?

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelord said:

@captainmarvel4ever: care for a link?

Here It's kinda old, but I doubt that will make a big difference

Also, since I gave you a link would you mind giving me one to a list of all comics coming out this week?

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RybackStun93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RybackStun93

Can NOT wait for that Multiversity book! I feel like this issue will make or break the series as it's the most "out there" concept.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

@timelord said:

@captainmarvel4ever: care for a link?

Here It's kinda old, but I doubt that will make a big difference

Also, since I gave you a link would you mind giving me one to a list of all comics coming out this week?

Here you go?

DARK HORSE COMICS

JUN140016 BPRD PLAGUE OF FROGS TP VOL 01 $19.99

AUG140087 BTVS SEASON 10 #8 MAIN CVR $3.50

AUG140097 COLDER BAD SEED #1 $3.99

AUG140071 FATHERS DAY #1 $3.99

JUN140081 GANTZ TP VOL 33 (MR) $13.99

AUG140027 HALO ESCALATION #11 $3.99

AUG140075 POP #3 $3.99

AUG140010 PREDATOR FIRE AND STONE #1 $3.50

JUL140139 SKY ART OF FINAL FANTASY HC VOL 01 $29.99

MAY140082 TERMINATOR ENEMY OF MY ENEMY #6 $3.99

AUG140028 TOMB RAIDER #9 $3.50

DC COMICS

JUL140236 ALL STAR WESTERN TP VOL 05 MAN OUT OF TIME (N52) $16.99

APR140291 ANNOTATED SANDMAN HC VOL 03 (MR) $49.99

AUG140245 AQUAMAN #35 $2.99

AUG140199 ARKHAM MANOR #1 $2.99

AUG140315 BATMAN 66 #16 $2.99

AUG140316 BATMAN BEYOND UNIVERSE #15 $3.99

AUG140266 BATMAN ETERNAL #29 $2.99

AUG140358 BODIES #4 (MR) $3.99

AUG140289 CATWOMAN #35 $2.99

AUG140366 DEAD BOY DETECTIVES #10 (DEFY) $2.99

AUG140203 DEATHSTROKE #1 $2.99

AUG140190 EARTH 2 WORLDS END #3 $2.99

AUG140248 FLASH #35 $2.99

JUL140248 GOTHAM CITY SIRENS TP BOOK 01 $24.99

AUG140291 HARLEY QUINN #11 $2.99

JUN140279 HARLEY QUINN HC VOL 01 HOT IN THE CITY $24.99

AUG140322 HE MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #18 $2.99

AUG140307 INFINITY MAN AND THE FOREVER PEOPLE #4 $2.99

AUG140319 INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US YEAR THREE #2 $2.99

AUG140236 JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #35 $3.99

AUG140194 MULTIVERSITY THE JUST #1 $4.99

AUG140220 NEW 52 FUTURES END #25 (WEEKLY) $2.99

AUG140304 RED LANTERNS #35 (GODHEAD) $2.99

JUN140284 RONIN DELUXE EDITION HC $29.99

AUG140242 SECRET ORIGINS #6 $4.99

AUG140243 STAR SPANGLED WAR STORIES GI ZOMBIE #3 $2.99

JUL140245 SUICIDE SQUAD TP VOL 05 WALLED IN (N52) $16.99

AUG140251 SUPERMAN #35 $3.99

AUG140255 SUPERMAN #35 COMBO PACK $4.99

AUG140370 UNWRITTEN VOL 2 APOCALYPSE #10 (MR) $3.99

DC COMICS/DC COLLECTIBLES

MAY140418 BATMAN 75TH ANNIVERSARY ACTION FIGURE 4 PACK SET 1 $75.00

APR140324 BATMAN LIL GOTHAM BATMAN MINI ACTION FIGURE $12.95

MAY140423 DC COMICS NEW 52 JL DARK CONSTANTINE AF $24.95

MAY140424 DC COMICS NEW 52 JL DARK ZATANNA AF $24.95

APR140309 SANDMAN OVERTURE LTD ED PATINA STATUE $299.95

IDW PUBLISHING

AUG140520 7TH SWORD #5 $3.99

JUL140413 BORDERLANDS FALL OF FYRESTONE #3 $3.99

AUG140419 DEXTERS LABORATORY TP VOL 01 DEES DAY $17.99

AUG140436 DUNGEONS & DRAGONS LEGENDS OF BALDURS GATE #1 $3.99

AUG140437 DUNGEONS & DRAGONS LEGENDS OF BALDURS GATE #1 SUBSCRIPTION $3.99

AUG140411 EDWARD SCISSORHANDS #1 $3.99

AUG140448 GI JOE (2014) #2 $3.99

AUG140401 GODZILLA CATACLYSM #3 $3.99

AUG140403 GODZILLA RULERS OF THE EARTH #17 $3.99

AUG140487 JUDGE DREDD ANDERSON PSI DIVISION #3 $3.99

MAR142411 KILL SHAKESPEARE THE BOARD GAME $59.99

AUG140515 LAST UNICORN TP $19.99

MAY142831 MACHI KORO THE CARD GAME $29.99

AUG140501 MAXX MAXXIMIZED #12 $3.99

AUG140429 MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDS FOREVER #10 $3.99

AUG140443 ROT & RUIN #2 $3.99

AUG140414 SAMURAI JACK #13 $3.99

AUG142788 SKYLANDERS MICRO COMIC FUN PACK DSP $2.99

AUG140420 SUPER SECRET CRISIS WAR COW & CHICKEN #1 $3.99

APR142375 TAMMANY HALL THE BOARD GAME $59.99

AUG140392 TMNT GHOSTBUSTERS #1 $3.99

AUG140463 TRANSFORMERS PRIMACY #3 $3.99

AUG140460 TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #34 DAWN O/T AUTOBOTS $3.99

MAY140533 V-WARS BLOOD AND FIRE PROSE HC $24.99

AUG140482 X-FILES SEASON 10 #17 $3.99

AUG140485 X-FILES YEAR ZERO #4 $3.99

IMAGE COMICS

AUG140641 DEAD AT 17 BLASPHEMY THRONE #3 $3.50

JUL130522 DREAM MERCHANT #5 (MR) $3.50

AUG140644 DRUMHELLAR #10 (MR) $3.50

JUN140550 ELEPHANTMEN #60 (MR) $3.99

AUG140647 FIVE GHOSTS #13 $3.50

JUL148416 FIVE GHOSTS #13 CVR B BLANK SKETCH CVR $3.50

AUG140543 GONERS #1 $2.99

AUG140657 LAZARUS #12 (MR) $3.50

AUG140665 ODDLY NORMAL #2 CVR A FRAMPTON $2.99

AUG140666 ODDLY NORMAL #2 CVR B GUILLORY $2.99

AUG148326 OUTCAST BY KIRKMAN & AZACETA #1 5TH PTG (MR) $2.99

AUG140671 REVIVAL #24 (MR) $2.99

JUL140596 RISE O/T MAGI #1-4 SIGNED SET ED $29.99

JUL140573 SHELTERED #12 (MR) $2.99

JUL140577 STARLIGHT #6 CVR A CASSADAY (MR) $4.99

JUL140578 STARLIGHT #6 CVR B CHIANG (MR) $4.99

AUG140683 STRAY BULLETS THE KILLERS #8 (MR) $3.50

AUG140567 WALKING DEAD #133 (MR) $2.99

AUG140694 WICKED & DIVINE #5 (MR) $3.50

AUG148290 WICKED & DIVINE #5 CVR B CLOONAN (MR) $3.50

JUL140591 WILDFIRE #4 CVR A LINDA SEJIC $3.99

JUL140592 WILDFIRE #4 CVR B STJEPAN SEJIC $3.99

AUG140697 ZERO #11 CVR A ORTIZ & MULLER (MR) $2.99

AUG140698 ZERO #11 CVR B HORROCKS & MULLER (MR) $2.99

MARVEL COMICS

MAY140919 ALIAS OMNIBUS HC NEW PTG $99.99

AUG140853 ALL NEW GHOST RIDER #8 $3.99

AUG140843 ALL NEW INVADERS #11 $3.99

AUG140741 ALL NEW X-FACTOR #15 AXIS $3.99

AUG140800 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #8 EOSV $3.99

AUG140885 AMAZING X-MEN #12 $3.99

AUG140792 AVENGERS #37 TRO $3.99

AUG140731 AVENGERS AND X-MEN AXIS #3 $3.99

AUG140735 AXIS HOBGOBLIN #1 $3.99

AUG140877 CYCLOPS #6 $3.99

AUG140736 DEADPOOL #36 AXIS $3.99

AUG140750 DEATH OF WOLVERINE LOGAN LEGACY #2 $3.99

AUG148110 EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1 2ND PTG ISANOVE VAR $3.99

AUG148235 FIGMENT #4 2ND PTG CHRISTOPHER VAR $3.99

JUL140727 HULK TP VOL 01 BANNER DOA $12.99

AUG140916 IRON PATRIOT TP UNBREAKABLE $16.99

AUG140906 MARVEL 100TH ANNIVERSARY TP $16.99

AUG140849 NEW WARRIORS #11 $3.99

AUG140907 ORIGINAL SIN TP HULK VS IRON MAN $16.99

AUG140847 SECRET AVENGERS #9 $3.99

AUG140915 SECRET AVENGERS TP VOL 01 LETS HAVE A PROBLEM $19.99

AUG140851 SHE-HULK #9 $2.99

AUG140913 SILVER SURFER TP VOL 01 NEW DAWN $17.99

AUG140769 THANOS A GOD UP THERE LISTENING #3 $3.99

AUG140879 X-FORCE #11 $3.99

COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS

JUN141439 13 COINS #1 (MR) $3.99

JUL148466 AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE MAGAZINE #1 $4.99

AUG141390 ALICE COOPER #2 RARE MACK VIRGIN ART ED $50.00

JUL141405 ALICE I/T COUNTRY OF DIAMONDS BET MY HEART GN VOL 01 (MR) $13.99

AUG141540 ANIMAL LAND GN VOL 10 $10.99

JUL141407 ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL GN VOL 02 (MR) $12.99

JUL141013 BEE AND PUPPYCAT #5 MAIN CVRS $3.99

AUG141339 BIONIC WOMAN SEASON FOUR #2 $3.99

AUG141768 BLACK BIRD COMPLETE GN BOX SET $149.99

JUL148303 BOBS BURGERS #1 2ND PTG $3.99

AUG141506 BRAINSTORM #2 (MR) $3.99

AUG141183 BUTTERFLY #2 (MR) $3.99

AUG141293 CHAOS CHOSEN ONE SHOT $7.99

AUG141161 CLIVE BARKERS NIGHTBREED #6 (MR) $3.99

AUG141709 COMP QUANTUM & WOODY CLASSIC OMNIBUS HC $99.99

AUG141070 CROSSED SPECIAL 2014 (MR) $5.99

AUG141071 CROSSED SPECIAL 2014 TORTURE CVR (MR) $5.99

AUG141072 CROSSED SPECIAL 2014 WRAP CVR (MR) $5.99

AUG141727 DELINQUENTS #3 BOARD GAME CVR DOE (VF) $3.99

AUG141725 DELINQUENTS #3 REG CVR RIVERA (VF) $3.99

JUN141198 DF AMAZING SPIDER MAN #1.4 SGN ALEX ROSS PI

APR141189 DF AMAZING SPIDER MAN 1.1 GOLD ELITE LEE SGN $699.99

MAY141396 DF BATMAN 66 MEETS GREEN HORNET #2 ROSS SGN PI

JUN141199 DF BATMAN 66 MEETS GREEN HORNET #3 SGN ROSS PI

FEB141255 DF MAGNETO #1 SGN STAN LEE $399.99

APR141194 DF ORIGINAL SIN #1 STAN LEE SGN $499.99

JUL140774 EMPIRE OF THE WOLF GN (MR) $14.99

AUG141398 EVIL ERNIE #1 RARE MANGUM OLD SCHOOL VIRGIN ED $50.00

AUG141397 EVIL ERNIE #1 RARE RAFAEL CHAOTIC GREEN ED $50.00

AUG141395 EVIL ERNIE #1 RARE SEELEY CHAOTIC GREEN ED $50.00

AUG141815 GFT DARK SHAMAN #1 A CVR KROME (MR) $3.99

AUG141816 GFT DARK SHAMAN #1 B CVR MYCHAELS (MR) $3.99

AUG141817 GFT DARK SHAMAN #1 C CVR QUALANO (MR) $3.99

AUG141801 GFT GRIMM FAIRY TALES #103 A CVR CHEN (AOFD) (MR) $3.99

AUG141802 GFT GRIMM FAIRY TALES #103 B CVR QUALANO (AOFD) (MR) $3.99

AUG141803 GFT GRIMM FAIRY TALES #103 C CVR METCALF (AOFD) (MR) $3.99

AUG141804 GFT INFERNO RINGS OF HELL #3 A CVR PANTALENA (AOFD)(MR) $3.99

AUG141805 GFT INFERNO RINGS OF HELL #3 B CVR REI (AOFD) (MR) $3.99

AUG141806 GFT INFERNO RINGS OF HELL #3 C CVR VALENTINO (AOFD)(MR) $3.99

AUG141826 GFT VS WONDERLAND #4 A CVR MALSUNI (MR) $2.99

AUG141827 GFT VS WONDERLAND #4 B CVR EL TABANAS (MR) $2.99

AUG141828 GFT VS WONDERLAND #4 C CVR PESSANHA (MR) $2.99

JUL141409 HAGANAI I DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS GN VOL 09 (MR) $12.99

AUG141156 HELLRAISER DARK WATCH TP VOL 03 (MR) $19.99

AUG140941 HERO CATS #2 $3.99

AUG141258 HUGH HOWEYS WOOL #4 $3.99

JUL141042 JACK THE LANTERN SALVATION #1 (MR) $2.95

JUL141043 JACK THE LANTERN TP VOL 01 (MR) $12.95

JUL140829 JUGHEAD & ARCHIE COMICS DIGEST ANNUAL #6 (NOTE PRICE) $5.99

AUG141358 JUSTICE INC #3 CVR A FRANCAVILLA $3.99

AUG141359 JUSTICE INC #3 CVR B HARDMAN $3.99

AUG141360 JUSTICE INC #3 CVR C SYAF $3.99

AUG141357 JUSTICE INC #3 MAIN ROSS $3.99

AUG141364 LADY ZORRO #4 $3.99

AUG141584 LETTER 44 #11 $3.99

AUG141493 MAGIC WIND GN VOL 05 LONG KNIFE $12.99

AUG141144 MEMETIC #1 $4.99

JUL140758 MEN OF MYSTERY #94 $29.95

AUG142824 MINECRAFT OFFICIAL MOJANG COMPLETE HANDBOOK COLL PI

JUL141334 MONOMYTH #3 $3.99

AUG141765 MONSTER TP VOL 02 PERFECT ED URASAWA $19.99

SEP141384 MOOMIN DLX ANNIVERSARY ED HC $69.95

AUG141647 MOTHERLESS OVEN GN $19.95

JUL141063 NEIL GAIMAN THE LAST TEMPTATION HC SGN ED $75.00

JUL141369 NINJAGO HC VOL 11 COMET CRISIS $12.99

AUG141545 NO 6 GN VOL 09 $10.99

JUL141411 NO GAME NO LIFE GN VOL 01 $12.99

JUL141446 ORDINARY HC $19.99

AUG141376 RED SONJA TP VOL 02 ART BLOOD & FIRE $19.99

AUG141204 REGULAR SHOW #16 $3.99

AUG141546 SANKAREA GN VOL 09 $10.99

AUG141527 SHAMANISM HC (MR) $24.95

AUG141528 SON OF THE GUN HC (MR) $34.95

JUL140840 SONIC SAGA TP VOL 06 MOGUL RISING $11.99

JUL140771 SOUTHERN DOG #2 (MR) $3.99

AUG141378 STEAMPUNK BSG 1880 #3 $3.99

AUG141577 STUMPTOWN V3 #2 $3.99

AUG141766 SUNNY HC VOL 04 $22.99

JUL141038 TAROT WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE #88 DLX ED (MR) $19.99

JUN141438 THIRD TESTAMENT HC VOL 01 LION AWAKES $9.99

AUG141550 TOWER CHRONICLES DREADSTALKER #3 $3.99

AUG141551 TOWN CALLED DRAGON #2 $3.99

JUL141153 TWILIGHT ZONE #9 $3.99

SEP141441 USAGI YOJIMBO SC VOL 07 GENS STORY (NEW PTG) $18.99

AUG141776 VAGABOND GN VOL 36 (MR) $9.95

AUG141409 VAMPIRELLA FEARY TALES #1 ADAMS VIRGIN ED $50.00

AUG141407 VAMPIRELLA FEARY TALES #1 JUSKO VIRGIN ED $50.00

AUG141389 VAMPIRELLA PRELUDE TO SHADOWS ONE SHOT $7.99

JUN141340 WASTELAND APOCALYPTIC ED VOL 04 (MR) $39.99

AUG141749 WITCHCRAFT WORKS GN VOL 01 $12.95

AUG141013 WORLD OF ARCHIE COMICS DIGEST #44 $4.99

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By timelord
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mak13131313

My pull list for the week,

1. Aquaman #35

2. Batman Eternal #29

3. Catwoman #35

4. Deathstroke #1

5. Earth 2 Worlds End #3

6. Futures End #25

7. Harley Quinn #11

8. Injustice Year Three #2

9. Multiversity: The Just #1

10. Red Lanterns #35

11. Secret Origins #6

12. Star Spangled War Stories Featuring G.I. Zombie #3

13. Superman #35

14. The Flash #35

15. The Walking Dead #133

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By laabitres

excited about multiversity, superman, amazing sm and deathstroke

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: I will believe it when I see it lol, Marvel just has more talent in the writers department in my opinion. DC has had a habit of driving some of its creators the last two years. Ultimately I want them to both do good as well.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illmatic4177: It feels the other way around for me, Marvel is getting in the way of it's own writers, and DC has a lot of new talent coming in, and a lot of fantastic writers currently in the business now.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Just Hobgoblin for me! :D

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you not noticed though the list of writers that left DC for Marvel the last two years? Its oviously their have been some issues with the DC editorial department.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT/Ghostbusters, Multiversity, and Regular Show.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

ooh almost had me saying "getting every title" then I saw arkham manor. no thanks. so are they ever going to name these new gods or what. I mean come on. FINALLY catwoman has a new creative team, too bad anne is in klarion sigh. cant she go to gi zombie or something lol sigh I cant get away from the chick. tmnt/ghostbusters looks cute, will give it a try

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love seeing inside slades hideout. And is Arkham manor even about batman?

nfareed71024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

wonder who asked for a TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover lol

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

They better not kill Mayday.

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lazarus, Batman Eternal, Amazing Spidey, Deadpool, and might check out Deathstroke and Catwoman for $#!ts and giggles.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Amazing X-Men 12

Deadpool 36

Earth 2 Worlds End

Flash 35

Futures End

Harley Quinn 11

Multiversity The Just

maybe Deathstroke

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#45 inferiorego  Staff
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#46 inferiorego  Staff

@longbowhunter said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@longbowhunter said:

Is Clone cancelled?

That's what @inferiorego says.

Also, he broke that news to us back in August

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/interview-david-schulner-reveals-the-future-of-clo/1100-149656/

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Avengers & X-Men: Axis #3
  • Earth 2: World's End #3
  • Justice League Dark #35
  • New Warriors #11
  • The Wicked + The Divine #5