• 93 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Another week, another stack of new comics for us to dive right into. We've gazed over the list of this week's new releases and, as always, there's some very promising comic books heading our way this Wednesday. We've each selected a few that we're really excited to pick up and hopefully, when all is said and done, you'll want to give 'em a chance, too.

Are you buying any of the comics we've listed or does your list of essential comics for this week look a little different? Don't be shy, let us know below.

Some previews may be in reverse order.

Tony 'G-Man' Guerrero

FF #14

No Caption Provided

Do I really need to explain why this book is going to be crazy fun? The Allreds have been cranking up the good times and the suspense as the Future Foundation is gearing up to take on Doctor Doom. But wait, didn't Doom used to be part of the Future Foundation? This is Doom we're talking about. He does what he wants to do and, right now, what he wants isn't good for the FF.

This comic remains a great mix of fun and excitement along with that really dark feeling of gloom. Doctor Doom killed Scott Lang's daughter. Doom has no problem discarding more in pursuit of his goals. There may be a light hearted feel to the series but it's all about to get pretty serious.

And check out our Preview Theatre if you haven't already.

DAMIAN SON OF BATMAN #2

No Caption Provided

This is another no-brainer. We're all missing Damian and this is the only way (aside from reading our older issues) to get a Damian story. Last issue we saw Damian deal with a major tragedy in the only way he knows how. Things started heating up and then we got a pretty crazy cliffhanger.

Andy Kubert has done a great job in setting up the next stage for Damian. We have plenty of action and questions to keep us glued to the pages. We may think we know how the story goes but it's looking like there definitely is more to it.

BLACK SCIENCE #1

No Caption Provided

My oh my. Rick Remender has done it again. Welcome to a brand new world full of new characters and some pretty insane action, all within the first page. There is a great mix of action as we catch up with what is going on. It has the feel of a grand adventure but with a more realistic and gritty feel (compared to your average sci-fi adventure comic). Remender doesn't hold back and there is clearly much much more to see.

Matteo Scalera's art and Dean White's colors are breath-taking. In case you can't tell, I've already read the issue. It's great. Look for an early review this week.

Honorable Mentions: NOVA #10, X-FILES SEASON 10 #6, ALL-NEW X-MEN #19, ALL-STAR WESTERN #25

Mat 'Inferiorego' Elfring

SAGA #16

No Caption Provided

The past couple of issues of SAGA have had stories involving two reporters: Upsher and Doff. I've said this many times, but writer Brian K Vaughan has been great at expanding on this universe he and artist Fiona Staples have created. These two reporters, whom are trying to uncover what actually happened between Alana and Marki, are an incredibly interesting aspect of this series. I'm not saying the book needed something new to make it awesome again, but a little something extra really started getting me super interesting in this series again.

The series is still awesome. Seriously. I know I sound like a broken record because I keep saying this, month after month, but honestly, it's a fantastic series worthy of your time. Amazing writing, characters, and story. Amazing art. What's not to love?

CATACLYSM ULTIMATE X-MEN #1

No Caption Provided

CATACLYSM was awesome. The ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN tie in was awesome. The ULTIMATES tie in was awesome. As far as events go, Cataclysm is batting 1.000. While the finale of World War X was a let down, to say the least, I'm interested in the aftermath, much like how I was with ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN.

What really got me excited was the fact Josh Fialkov was writing this tie-in. I loved his run on ULTIMATES and he's got a clear understanding of the characters in the Ultimate universe and respect for them. I'm curious/excited/anxious to see how the coming of Galactus affects the X-Men and what they'll do to try and stop him.

AQUAMAN #25

No Caption Provided

It's the end of an era. For the past two years, Geoff Johns has been doing a phenomenal job with reestablishing Aquaman as a not-lame superhero. Sure, there were a few times that the book got over-the-top with Aquaman proving he was tough, but overall, it was quite an amazing run.

With this last issue, Johns wraps up his Death of a King story line, and there's quite a bit to wrap up. Aquaman, as well as the reader, got a ton of info dropped on their heads in the last issue, and it seems this conclusion is going to be a huge one. If you've been interested in this series, I highly recommend picking up the trades (Volume 3 Throne of Atlantis recently came out). Johns run may not have been as long as his run on GREEN LANTERN, but what he did here for AQUAMAN was just as important.

Gregg 'k4tz' Katzman

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #28

No Caption Provided

'City Fall' has been nothing short of incredible and now it's time to see how it'll all come to an end. Everything about this story has been absolutely top-notch. The characters have all been fleshed out and superbly written. The tension and drama has been building-up since the first chapter and now all of the pieces are finally facing-off. And, surprise, surprise, Mateus Santolouco's art has remained strong and animated this entire time.

How will the team save Leo? What will happen between Casey and his father, Hun? What's Karai's real motive? Will this turn of events leave Bebop and Rocksteady by Shredder's side? What'll occur between Shredder and Splinter? And, most important of all, how much awesomeness will we see from Slash? Needless to say, there's A LOT to look forward to in this finale chapter.

This will without question go down as one of the greatest TMNT stories, so do yourself a favor and check it out.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #22

No Caption Provided

Flash Thompson's series may be as dead as Uncle Ben, but the character definitely isn't. The latest Venom host is making his way into Dan Slott'sSUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN and you can bet I'm anxious to read it. Why, you ask? Well, aside from my obvious love for the latest take on the symbiote, this will be the first time Flash is meeting with the "new" Spider-Man. As a man who has admired Spider-Man since school, will he now notice Spidey's not who he appears to be? Will the symbiote know the truth if (well, more like when) it slithers onto Spider-Man? If so, will it then return to Flash and flood his brain with this new info? It goes without saying that there's a whole lot of potential with this story and I'm pumped. Plus, who doesn't love a good Venom vs. Spider-Man story?

It's just too bad the latest GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY news apparently reveals he'll make it out of this okay.

SCARLET SPIDER #24

No Caption Provided

Kaine's book has been overflowing with action and it's been a real blast. Watching the former villain struggle with trying to become a good dude as he slugs assorted bad people (and even heroes) in the face has been massively entertaining. Now that the book's winding down, it's apparently going to cut back on the BAMS, POWS and THWACKS and instead focus on where Kaine's currently at.

How's he feeling after the violent course of events with the Kravinoff family? This will hopefully be an engrossing look into the character's mental state and set the course for his future at Marvel. We've had 23 issues to fall in love with the Clone Saga character all over again and now it's time to see how the weight of his actions will impact him.

It's a shame there's only two issues left. I'm gonna miss you, SCARLET SPIDER.

Honorable Mentions: LARFLEEZE #5, DEADPOOL ANNUAL #1, GHOSTBUSTERS #10

Corey 'Undeadpool' Schroeder

RED LANTERNS #25

No Caption Provided

Earth is no longer Green Lantern territory! Guy Gardner has fallen too far undercover! Charles Soule is out of control with his wild character development! Alessandro Vitti's art cannot be contained! EVERYTHING IS CRAZY FOREVER! The Red Lanterns' help didn't come without a price, and apparently Guy is ready to collect as the lanterns of vengeance take over Earth. Based on how this has gone with the likes of Spider-Man, Punisher, the Justice Lords and more that zero tolerance isn't going to go great for them. I can't wait to see Soule's next trek into the heart of vengeance.

Visit Ain't It Cool News for another preview page.

INFINITY #6

No Caption Provided

This issue will be the last in what has been an amazing event. Jonathan Hickman's saga will likely, regardless of tie-ins, be judged by this issue and I'm confident that he can pull it off. Jim Cheung's returning to put the finishing touches on a saga he helped launch, and I'm interested to see how the difference in visual flair is treated, but either way it should be, as the kids say, a good 'un. Infinity has had great villains, a vast scope, and yet somehow also laser-like focus and absolutely stellar character moments. The villains really need to be emphasized because Hickman basically gave us two entirely new sets in the Builders and the Obsidian Cull, so we'll have to see what becomes of them.

AVENGERS ARENA #18

No Caption Provided

This is it. The boss level is complete. Dennis Hopeless dark, brutal tale comes to its conclusion. Some will live, some must die, Kev Walker will be drawing every vicious panel. Based on what's come before, and what I know comes after, this is one of my most hotly anticipated titles as I'm still not sure, with a couple of exceptions, who makes it out and who falls. All I know is, Hopeless BETTER not do anything to my precious Darkhawk!

NEW AVENGERS #12

No Caption Provided

See above. Nah, I'm just kidding, can you imagine if I was like that? Infinity seems like it's going to be the climax making New Avengers the denouement. My favorite...tie-in? Side story? Part of the main plot? I still don't know how to describe it because Jonathan Hickman has done such an amazing job of weaving into Infinity while keeping it discretely its own title as well as balancing it being essential with adding to the main story. Mike Deodato's art has reached new levels in these pages, so I'm absolutely salivating to see how he wraps it all up.

Follow us on Twitter: Tony, Mat, Gregg, Jen, Corey.

OnyxArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can anyone tell how Superior Spiderman is? I've been a DC fan for a while but I always liked spider-man before DC, so that gives context to any Spider-man fan. Thanx!

Ando123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Lanterns, Aquamn , Sup Spidey, Scarlet Spidey, Aquaman

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Infinity #6

New Avengers

Scarlet Spider man

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Very excited for the conclusion of Infinity.

Sad that there are no Valiant releases this week.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Aquaman and Infinity are going to be craaaazzy!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Red Lantern Killer Croc?

MADNESSSSS xD

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 k4tzm4n  Moderator

There's a new issue of Shadowman and Quantum and Woody this week.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By timelord

DC

• Flash #25- A Zero Year tie in. So far these have been hit or miss for me. But it is the last issue with the current creative team on it so I will buy it.
  • Forever Evil A.R.G.U.S. #2 - A Forever : Evil tie in. The last issue was just enough to keep me interested I just hope they keep the Wonder Woman flash backs to a minimum this time.
  • Justice League Dark #25 - A Forever : Evil tie in and the start of Blight. I really enjoyed my first issue of Justice League Dark last month I just hope they can keep up the pace of this event over 18 issues.
  • Red Lanterns #25 - The fallout from Lights Out continues. This continues to be my favorite of the four Lantern books. At the end of each month I am left frothing at the mouth for more. With the February Solicitations being released that doesn't look to be changing any time soon.
  • Superman #25 - Krypton Returns Part 4 - The one thing I have learned from this arc is that you don't want to mess with Kryptonian woman. They are more likely to leave you face down on the floor than talk to you. I totally would though then I would be murdered still worth it.

Marvel

• All-New X-Men #19 - I am back on board with this book after last issue. I was worried I was going to start having to pick up Uncanny X-Men as well but it looks like it will be self contained.
  • Hawkeye #14 - Just shut up and take my money already.
  • Infinity #6 - The end of Infinity. I just hope it ends battle than BotA and AoU did.
  • New Avengers #12 - An Infinity tie in. I am a bit behind with Infinity still need to read last weeks Avengers but I will pick it up.
  • Superior Spider-Man #22 - More Spock goodness.

• Walking Dead #117 - I could have sworn this came out last week? Everything is starting to blur together but it will be good to see Negann get his .

IDW Publishing

• The X-Files: Season 10 #6 - Another book I am behind on but I will pick it up only have read up to issue 4 though has been good so far though.

Swag

• Wonder Woman Statue - I am in love with this line of statues I must get the full set.
  • The Flash Statue - I have some extra funds at the end of last week so I can get two. Five down and two to go :)
longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I've got a pretty light week. Black Science, FF, Hawkeye, Saga and Uncanny Avengers.

Ando123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Lanterns, Aquamn , Sup Spidey, Scarlet Spidey, Aquaman

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By HeckTate

Can anyone tell how Superior Spiderman is? I've been a DC fan for a while but I always liked spider-man before DC, so that gives context to any Spider-man fan. Thanx!

Unfortunately you just opened a can of worms with that comment. Personally I love the series, but every reaction I've seen is either love or hate, there does not seem to be any middle ground with it. A ton of people are going to tell you it's so terrible it's not even worth considering, ignore them. Try to get a hold of the first TPB and see if you like the new direction.

I'm pumped for Saga, Damian, and Black Science. LOOOOOOVE that Damian cover/teaser.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just TMNT for me this week (but wasn't the Shredder micro-series issue supposed to come out this week?)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#13  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I wonder how long Aquaman will last without Geoff Johns

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@xwraith said:

Just TMNT for me this week (but wasn't the Shredder micro-series issue supposed to come out this week?)

Could have sworn it was next week. I'll double check.

Update: yes, it's next week.

jstndmnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

wow cant believe i made it to the end of avengers arena. that is most anticipated book. also look forward to grimm fairy tales quest, infinity and black science

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#17 inferiorego  Staff

Jeff Parker usually does some nice work. The numbers will probably drop, but I'm sure Parker will keep this book awesome.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hecktate said:

@onyxartist said:

Unfortunately you just opened a can of worms with that comment. Personally I love the series, but every reaction I've seen is either love or hate, there does not seem to be any middle ground with it. A ton of people are going to tell you it's so terrible it's not even worth considering, ignore them. Try to get a hold of the first TPB and see if you like the new direction.

I'm pumped for Saga, Damian, and Black Science. LOOOOOOVE that Damian cover/teaser.

Yeah I like it too but its definitely a love it or hate it kind of series.

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

Sad to see Arena end. I was apprehensive at first but dammit, Hopeless made me into a believer and I cannot wait for Undercover to start. And Walker ? The man has been in the industry this long for a reason.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20  Edited By SavageDragon

Infinity.

I cringe and sigh every time I hear Tony on the podcast saying he isnt into it or there are too many issues to follow or "theres just something about it". Everyones entitled to their opinion but for me there isnt too much going on, the narrative has been great and compelling from the start. If you havnt been reading, man, you've been missing out. If this can nail the final issue it will be hands down my favorite Marvel event. Its been great, as have the tie ins for the most part. (There is a reading order in the back of every issue its impossible to get lost on reading order!!!!!!)

Saga

Black Science

New Avengers

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Superman- so far so good on the New Krypton story

Aquaman- aways something cool happening here

Catwoman- if it wasnt for the fill in creati v e team, this would be in my Most Excited For list

Dejah Thoris- shes cool and im enjoying both her titles

Most Excited For

Argus- Doctor Light comes roaring back to life....

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#22  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

Jeff Parker usually does some nice work. The numbers will probably drop, but I'm sure Parker will keep this book awesome.

yea but the sad thing is a book being awesome isn't always enough to keep it up.

Hawkguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be sticking with Aquaman, although it is sad to see Johns go, he really did a good job with the character. Hopefully he'll come back and take the mantle again. BIG and exciting week for comics! I'm super excited for Black Science, Scarlet Spider, Aquaman and the start of FE: Blight!

vPuik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vPuik

Superior Spidey, Hulk and Nova this week. I'm interested in Black Science, but I think I'll wait for a trade on that one.

I'm a relatively light reader, but Superior Spider-Man is probably the best book out there. :) That is the one book I can't wait to read and it has just been getting better and better. I may have hyped it a up a bit too much everyone has their favorites. :)

On the flip side as a life long Marvel guy I've been looking for a DC book to read outside of the big 3. I picked up Flash vol 2 at a half of sale and it wasn't too bad. I'm curious about Johns' Aquaman. Has he been writing it all the way through New 52? There are just too many lantern books for uninitiated.

Any other suggestions?

Avatar image for bladetastersdelight
BladetastersDelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagedragon: One of the reasons I stopped listening to the podcasts.

Taylors005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@onyxartist: im a primary DC reader and the spider-books are the only marvel comics i've enjoyed reading

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

What happen in the first Damian book I missed it arggghhghg

Avatar image for themantisshrimp
TheMantisShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Science is my most anticipated title this week and probably this month. Plus I will hopefully get to meet Remender at Image Expo in two months.

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30  Edited By Wilbertus

Aquaman is easily my top pick for this week. Also excited about The Flash and Teen Titans though.

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Science! plus Pretty Deadly, Deadpool Annual, and Hawkeye.

OnyxArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OnyxArtist

@vpuik: Ok, thanx guy. I assume the Big three are Supes, Bats, and WW so. If you picked up The flash series as in Francis Manapuls and Brian's new 52 run then yes it gets good and I soon to like the character more than I did say in the justice league animated series, but this flash is Barry Allen, not Wally. I'm gonna drop it after issue 25 because of the creative team's departure to detective comics in march/april. So if you like it, I recommend flash 1-25. Same with Aquaman, It has been an awesome series and I have gotten much more aspect on the character than ever before. Sad to see Geoff leaving this upcoming issue, but I'll stick around for the art and the new writer has been writing "Batman 66" which I heard was doing very well. I think I'll start on GL soon but other than that, I don't know if it has been performing well since Geoff's closure on the series. That's it for the solo series I know but JL is well written and I love Ivan Reis art, but if anything bro, the batman series with Snyder and Capullo has been my favorite, it's like your anticipation for your spiderman series is to me with Batman.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity #6

New Avengers #12

Uncanny Avengers #14

Indestructible Hulk #16

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

Mr Katzman, Thank you for always spreading the word on the Turtles.

Archfiend20xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@cap10nate said:

There's a new issue of Shadowman and Quantum and Woody this week.

What? Not according to Diamond's website. Though I wish.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Forever evil. #4

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

NO!!! GEOFF JOHNS, DON'T GO!!!

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By PapiNacho

Aquaman: Last issue, really pumped me up for the finale for some reason, hope is not as disappointing to me as John's GL finale.

Justice League Dark: Enjoyed the last issue, and I love the cast. Have been reading Constantine, Phantom Stranger and Pandora , in store and I must say they all pumped me up for the epicness of this storyline.

Superior Spider-man: I love how big the events in this book feel, the whole spidey universe is up to play in a way that is not quite the same and now, we are getting Venom! Still my number one, Marvel book.

The Flash: Should be called Barry Allen, since I've heard this issue would be speedless. Regardless love Brian and Francis' work on the series and this book will apparently set the tone for their future Detective run so I am pumped. Also it's Barry, so it's already good.

Forever Evil ARGUS: Enjoyed the last issue more than I thought I would. More of Steve Trevor and WW, plus Steve vs Deathstroke? Yes please.

Infinity: Have been enjoying Infinity and eager to see how it concludes.

New Avengers: Curious to see the repercussions of the event hit, and maybe more of a participation of Iron Man, who has been largely absent.

Indestructible Hulk: Last issue of Hulk may have been meh, but the series has been good so far, and I have faith in Waid.

Superman: Krypton's storyline is meh, but already begun it so I might as well finish it. I did the same for BotA after all.

Catwoman: Really wanna give this character a chance and while Layman's Batman has been merely ok, his Gordon issue blew my socks of.

Teen Titans: Not gonna lie, I actually liked the annual. The plot seems to finally be moving forward and I want to know how Tim Drake deals with John "I murdered everyone" Kent. He seems to be a little out of everyone's league.

@timelord: I like your style.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By Master_Thief

@onyxartist: I've read the first ten issues (been getting it in paperbacks) and i gotta say its a great read and really original.

Plus if your really worried about the no peter thing don't be.... we all know he's coming back

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Finally HAWKGUY!!!

AQUAMAN!!!

ALL STAR WESTERN!!!!

WALKING DEAD

TMNT!!!!

Black Science

Saga

ALL NEW XMEN

SUPERIOR SPIDERMAN

WOLVERINE and the X_MEN

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman #25 and AQUAMAN #25

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 the_stegman  Moderator

Ugh, I didn't like that Damian story that much.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By OreoAssassin

Its gonna be so good when Venom kicks Sp0cks ass!!!!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Getting SCARLET SPIDER #24 and DEADPOOL ANNUAL #1. Anyone think BLACK SCIENCE #1 is worth a buy? Not sure what it is but it looks interesting.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All New X-Men #19

Avengers Arena #18

Hawkeye #14

Infinity the Hunt #4

Justice League Dark #25

Uncanny Avengers #14

Uncanny X-Force #14

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I have a big week cause I couldn't go last week:

Eternal Warrior 3

Bloodshot and Hard Corps 16

Superboy 25

Supergirl 25

Superman 25

Ben 10 1

Captain America Living Legend 2 and 3

Action Comics 25

and

Kick-Ass 3 5

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onyxartist: It's been an amazing run. Love him or hate him, the SpOck has really revitalized the comic. it's not the best comic to read in Trades because there are so many cool reveals and twist that befit the floppy format.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

SO MANY GOOD COMICS!

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF

Saga

SSM

TMNT

Hey look at that. My whole list is essential. First time that's happened. Tempted to pick up the last issue of Infinity to see how it plays out but the trade comes out in just a couple months.