• 116 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Mondays can be a bit of a downer, but here at our corner of the internet, it's a day worth celebrating. Why? Because it can only mean one thing: preparing for glorious new comics! Every week, we here at Comic Vine will gaze upon the mighty list of new releases and we'll each pick the ones that we're really, really, reaaaaaally excited to check out.

As always, there's more than a handful of promising titles coming out, so once you're done seeing what we've selected, be sure to chime in with your own list of "essential comics."

*Some of the previews are in reverse order.

Tony 'G-Man' Guerrero's picks

BATMAN/SUPERMAN #5

No Caption Provided

Greg Pak and Jae Lee delivered an impressive first arc in this series. Taking place in the early days of the New 52, we were treated to quite an adventure which also gave us a glimpse at the EARTH 2 versions of Superman and Batman (and others).

In this arc, Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund join Pak with a story focusing on a new Toymaster. Greg Pak talked briefly about this in our NYCC interview and we are definitely intrigued to see what they'll come up with. With a more current version of the heroes plus a deadly video game that's threatening Batman's life, how could anyone not want to check this out?

According to the solicit, this issue will also be presented in a "horizontal storytelling format." It's always cool when we get the occasional change of format to give us something a little different.

No Caption Provided

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4

No Caption Provided

We were left with a bit of a cliffhanger in the last issue. Lex Luthor vs Jimmy Olsen. Obviously it wouldn't go well for Jimmy. With Lex now out of prison, Jimmy's going to find himself in a bad situation since Lex targeted him. So much for being pals with Superman. We also left off with Lois in a precarious situation herself.

Where is Superman during all of this? He's pretty busy with the various attacks by a new threat plus discovering the powerful Wrath, who is his temporary ally.

Scott Snyder and Jim Lee are cooking up a big story. With Villains Month out of the way, let's get to it. It's time for more action and answers. Plus we should expect another back up with Dustin Nguyen's art. It should all be worth the wait we've been through.

Visit The Hollywood Reporter for the last preview page.

AMAZING X-MEN #1

No Caption Provided

You all know what the big deal about this issue is, right? It might be another X-title (I've stopped counting how many there are) but this issue marks the return of NIGHTCRAWLER!

If you've been reading Jason Aaron'sWOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN, you've already seen a glimpse at him. Where has he been? How will he come back? We're talking comic books. While a good explanation is important, what grabs my attention most is that NIGHTCRAWLER'S FINALLY COMING BACK.

If Nightcrawler coming back wasn't enough of a reason, check out the preview pages to see the Ed McGuinness art and Marte Gracia colors. My goodness, those are some great looking pages.

P.S. Nightcrawler's back.

Honorable Mentions: FOREVER EVIL #3, QUANTUM AND WOODY #5

Mat 'Inferiorego' Elfring's picks

GREEN LANTERN #25

No Caption Provided

Lights Out had a pretty fantastic ending last week with GREEN LANTERN ANNUAL #2. This last arc was a pretty big game changer in the world of Green Lantern. They learned that the rings each corps uses, which tap into the emotional spectrum, also drains the universe of its energy. For a series that's seen a lot of thrilling and amazing changes since Geoff Johns started his run, it's nice to see that current writer, Robert Venditti, can provide a story that still has Green Lantern fans gasping for breath. As we saw with the conclusion, there may be some lanterns that don't want to use their rings in fear of depleting the universe's energy, but the solicit for this week states that there's still more changes going on! What's going to happen, and even more importantly, are the entities REALLY dead? Lights Out got me interested in GREEN LANTERN again. I'm very excited for the future of this book.

Newsarama's viewer has an exclusive preview for your eyes.

GHOSTED #5

No Caption Provided

Although Halloween is over, I'm still in the mood for something spooky or something with ghosts in it. Luckily, GHOSTED exists. I've been giving this book high praise because it quickly because one of my favorite monthly reads, on par and sometimes surpassing SAGA. A book that started out with a heavy Ocean's Eleven feel has slowly moved over to straight up horror. The main character, Jackson Winters, has escaped from prison, only to find himself trapped in the Trask Mansion with the spirits of the dead. In the last issue, we learned how dangerous the Trask Mansion can be. This issue marks the last issue in this arc and it begs the question "Is this team going to continue on within the series or is this book really about the Trask Mansion and the horrors that have been committed there?" In all honestly, I'm hoping for the latter.

CATACLYSM: ULTIMATES LAST STAND #1

No Caption Provided

Ultimate fans, this is what you've been waiting for. It's the start to an event that may change the Ultimate universe forever. The build up has been a lot of fun, and I have been super stoked to see how the heroes of the Ultimate universe deal with one of the biggest baddies of the 616. The Ult heroes aren't as powerful as their 616 counterparts, so this task at hand seems almost impossible. This is going to be one heck of a battle.What's really cool about this issue and this mini-series is that it's the return of Brian Bendis and Mark Bagley working on a book together. As you may know, Bagley worked on over 100 issues of the first volume of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN with Bendis. It'll be really cool to see these two working together again. They defined and started the Ultimate universe and it's only fair to see them reunite for a story that could possibly be the end of the Ultimate universe.

Gregg 'k4tz' Katzman's picks

GREEN ARROW #25

No Caption Provided

You know what could make Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino'sGREEN ARROW even more special? Batman. And guess what? This month it's a 'Zero Year' tie-in, so you can bet the Dark Knight will grace this book. Now, some may find the cash cow's inclusion off-putting, but if it gets more people to check out this masterpiece of a book, then I'd say that's absolutely something worth celebrating. And besides: it's Batman.

Lemire's been doing stellar work expanding the GA mythos and you can bet a look into his past is sure to be equally fascinating. Throw in the New 52 debut of Killer Moth, a bigger role for Diggle and Sorrentino/Marcelo Maiolo's ridiculously good artwork, and you can bet this is the first thing I'm going to read come Wednesday. And you know what? You should give it a chance, too.

In the event you need another reason: BEARDED OLIVER!

Read the last page from our exclusive preview here.

IRON MAN #18

No Caption Provided

Now that Arno no longer needs to hide, it's time to see what the Stark brothers can accomplish when they combine their minds and aim to change the world for the better. As you can see by the preview below, the two geniuses can essentially turn Earth into Coruscant. The opportunity to shine a spotlight on Tony's raw intellect while introducing a more humanizing element with his brother is definitely going to be a great opportunity to show a whole new side of Tony. We've seen him blast in various armors, we've seen him soar the cosmos... now it's time to see the kind of man he truly wants to be.

DETECTIVE COMICS #25

No Caption Provided

An issue diving into James Gordon's past as he takes on the dirty officers in the G.C.P.D. and encounters Batman? Yes, please! Gordon's always been an awesome character and observing him when he tried to clean up a dirty city is certain to be gripping. If all else fails, at least Jason Fabok is illustrating this one. Everyone is on this planet for a reason, and Jason Fabok's reason is obviously to bring Gotham City and its key characters to life. Simply put, the dude's style is a fantastic fit for Batman's world.

13th Dimension has provided a 2 page preview.

Jen 'MissJ' Aprahamian's picks

CAPTAIN MARVEL #17

No Caption Provided

Carol Corps, this is YOUR issue. #17 is oversized, and packed with everything fans love most about the series. Already wearing your dogtags? This issue is probably everything you've ever wanted in a CAPTAIN MARVEL comic since Kelly Sue DeConnick took the helm. Not yet sure what the Carol Corps is about? WELCOME. Grab this issue and learn why there's such a passionate fan base (plus, catch up on the aftermath of the ENEMY WITHIN arc!).

And, there's also our Preview Theatre version featuring Kelly Sue as Carol!

EAST OF WEST #7

No Caption Provided

If you've been reading this column with any regularity, you know that EAST OF WEST is consistently an Essential pick from me. Rest assured that there's good reason for the consistent endorsement -- this is a hell of a series. After some truly extensive worldbuilding and the setup of an epic tale, we were introduced to the Ranger, and the clock started ticking on the longevity of The Chosen. This month promises to drive further into the Ranger's pursuit of his targets, giving us more action in this fascinating subplot.

FATALE #18

No Caption Provided

FATALE has been stunning since the start, and we've been enthralled witnessing Jo's effects on men, time after time and era after era. But each time, it was focused, limited to just one or two captive hearts at a time. What happens when Jo's talent gets a wider distribution?

The Seattle arc arrives at the center it's been building to, and places our femme fatale in what might be the most dangerous situation possible for men at large -- a music video. And since we know that Jo's influence doesn't work on women, the conflict brewing within the group over the events of last issue is bound to turn volatile.

Corey 'Undeadpool' Schroeder's picks

EARTH 2 #17

No Caption Provided

I might not like the change of guard, writer-wise, on this title, but if it had to be somebody, it might as well be Injustice'sTom Taylor taking over this title. Especially after last issue's absolutely jaw-dropping reveal. Injustice has been one of the best alternate universe surprises since...well since Earth 2, so I'm interested in seeing where Taylor takes the title. Nicola Scott still drawing is a big plus as well, she's been as much a part of establishing this universe as Robinson was, so at least the tone should be nice and consistent. At the very least, it won't be boring.

TEN GRAND #5

No Caption Provided

J. Michael Straczynski's dark tale of supernatural noir feels like it's been off the shelves forever, but that's just a testament to what a great series it's been. After last issue's shocking cliffhanger, I've been anticipating this issue with great fervor, but quality is worth waiting for. Ben Templesmith's eye-popping art definitely qualifies as such a worthwhile wait. His blending of the supernatural and the mundane has always been great for books that cross genres and tones and his use of negative space has always been one of the best tricks in his bag.

CAPTAIN AMERICA #13

No Caption Provided

I was very up-and-down on Captain America's last storyline in Dimension Z, but everything that's happened afterward has been excellent and profoundly worthwhile. I admire the way that the Z storyline actually seems to be having an impact on Cap and it's not just being swept into the background and immediately forgotten in favor of the newest, hottest storyline. I'm not terribly familiar with new artist Nic Klein, but new talent is always worth giving a day in court and can sometimes be a refreshing change of pace, so I'm expecting great things!

Follow us on Twitter: Tony, Mat, Gregg, Jen, Corey.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm surprised no one put Harley Quinn #0 on their list.

anandak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

no love for action comics? Greg Pak's first issue....

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES!!! Very DC centric week for me with the Zero 'Year books this week:

Detective Comics #25

Action Comics #25 (Greg Pak!!!)

Batman/Superman #5

Forever Evil #3

Green Arrow #25

Amazing X-Men #1

Quantum and Woody #5

Also, I'm thinking of picking up Iron Man. Has it been a good read, anyone? Finally, great picks again this week guys.

Archfiend20xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Forever Evil 3 and maybe Harley Quinn.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Only 3 pulls for me this week. Thanks to Zero Year and the Marvel events warping up I can finally cull my pull list.

• Batman/Superman #5 - I have been loving this book. Greg Pak just seems to get Superman in a way Scott Lobdell doesn't. Their is an artists change as well which should be interesting.
  • Forever Evil #3 - After a bit of a filler issue last month looks like things are getting back on track. I have been going whole hog with all the tie in's though which has been fun and pretty much all of them have been really good.
  • Green Lantern #25 - Now we get to see what the fall out from Lights Out is. I hope we get to learn more about the Source Wall but that will probaly be in New Guardians.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and Swamp Thing #25, can't forget about that.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4

I have been on the fence, but its pretty good

EARTH 2 #17

I hope it doesnt just become Injustice, and be only about Batman vs Superman, I pay for Jay Garrick.

I was spending too much money so i had to drop Batman/Superman and i had to convince myself not to by into the Zero Year crossover titles. Its sad, but necessary.

Falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't say Superman Unchained is doing it for me, unlike Snyder's first (New52) Batman arc. After a couple months off I don't feel like I need to go back to it.

I wish there were a couple more panels of action in the climax of the last Green Arrow, but I'm totally onboard for a Zero Year issue, even though the Batman side of that has been fairly uninteresting.

The severe lack of Gordon by Snyder makes me really want this month's Detective Comics. Good to know he's at least being featured there.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i might buy this, if i like it, ill buy his run in trade

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Captain13

Busy Week

Superman Unchained

Cataclysm

Forever Evil

Green Lantern

Mighty Avengers

Batwing

Action Comics

Captain America

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Whoa..... Is Ben Templesmith still drawing Ten Grand or......

InkInk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There has not been an essential Superman book in a long time and Unchained is no different its terrible. Snyder's story is flawed from the start the conflict is silly with him trying to establish doubt in Superman's motives. Its a terrible book and Lee's art is cross hatched to the point you can't tell any details on the faces.

Guess its just Captain Marvel and Harley Quinn 0 for me this week.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Just Batman/Superman and Green Arrow for me. Maybe Detective comics if the reviews are good.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill start reading it once Zero Year is over. I don't think I will end up picking up any of the tie ins

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By 2cool4fun

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED!!!!!!!!

F--king finally, but i will not forgive Jim Lee for being super lazy

Also batman superman #5

And finally a good writer on action comics ( missed good stuff since Morrison left )

A good week for a superman fan :D

Now if only we could get a docent writer on superman's self titled comic that would be great.

But 1 thing, did they really need to tie in detective/action comics AND green arrow/lantern corps to the zero year? talk about overkill...

I mean snyder has the biggest amount of fanboys, and i can see why, he is good, not as good as the fans claim, but still a great writer nonetheless, but come one, this is over 10 tie ins...he has more tie ins then the freaking forever evil event!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman
JEdThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for manwithoutshame
manwithoutshame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm most excited for the always amazing Fatale and issue 2 of Grindhouse - Doors Open at Midnight!

monsterduc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suicide Risk #7

Superman Unchained #4 (could be my last issue)

East of West #7

Fatale #18

Ghosted #5

Ten Grand #5

Daredevil: Dark Nights #6

Hinterkind #2

Trillium #4

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@infamous_wolf: No unfortunately. I saw a preview of the CP Smith art somewhere. Really gives the story a different feel.

From the list I'm getting:

Fatale #18

Ghosted #5

Green Arrow #5

Superman Unchained #4

Ten Grand #5

Maybe Detective #25, I love a good Gordon story.

Also grabbing Swamp Thing #25, Trillium #4 and possibly Action #25 and Afterlife with Archie#2.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quantum and Woody, Superman Unchained, Detective Comics, Captain America for me.

Archfiend20xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fortunately (and unfortunately for my wallet) I have an enormous week for the first time in a while. This is bigger than the last three (!) weeks combined for me.

Amazing X-Men #1 - If it's not at least like a 4/5 for me, I'll probably drop it immediately... already reading 3 other X-Men books. That said it looks like it could be somewhat fun. I've heard this one focuses less on continuity, so that could be a nice change of pace.

Ballistic #3 - Really good mini from Black Mask. It's weird though and probably not for everyone.

Batman/Superman #5 - I'll give this next arc a try, but Jae Lee is really the reason I stuck with the opening arc. It was decent, just not too interesting for me.

Daredevil Dark Nights #6 - Jimmy Palmiotti writes Daredevil in a trip to Miami. Should be interesting.

Detective Comics #25 - I liked that 3-issue Wrath story somewhat, but I might jump off this after #27 just because I have too much that I'm reading.

Drumhellar #1 - Always, always glad to try a new interesting sounding book from Image. And they almost all sound interesting to me (unfortunately).

East of West #7 - This book is downright amazing. Next.

Forever Evil #3 - It's been surprisingly good in my opinion, as was Trinity War. Despite some predictability, it's been a fairly smooth ride.

Ghosted #5 - This is really, really good. And it's an ongoing now, which is cool.

Green Arrow #25 - The writing is good, the art is phenomenal. What a great comic.

Hit #3 - It's a cool period piece type series from BOOM... also, this is only 4 issues, so it's an easy "yes" for me. Really engaging and gritty crime story in 50s LA.

Mark Waid's Green Hornet #7 - First time I've read Green Hornet, and this series is amazing. Mark Waid is probably one of my favorites writers consistently.

Protectors Inc. #1 - Always, always glad to try a new interesting sounding book from Image. And they almost all sound interesting to me (unfortunately).

Quantum & Woody #5 - Starts a new arc... this series is really, really fun. It's one of the only comics that has me occasionally laughing. Like actually laughing and not just chuckling or smiling.

Shadow NOW #2 - I liked the first issue a lot and I've never read the Shadow before this. I'll be interested to see what happens next and I have a soft spot for this type of digital art.

Superman Unchained #4 - It hasn't been phenomenal, but I think this is the solo Superman book to go with right now. And it's still pretty damn good.

Ten Grand #5 - Finally it's back after that artist change fiasco. Too bad Ben Templesmith isn't on the art (starting next issue I guess or this issue? Or two issues?), but the book is still really good... unique concept and engaging story.

Trillium #4 - It's hard to say that this is the best Vertigo series given how much good stuff they've come out with lately, but it's probably a battle between this and The Wake.

Holy crap, that's ridiculous. Well... all I can say is... Wednesday here I come.

Archfiend20xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Diamond's website says it isn't, and that's the definitive source within a week of release. Some sort of delay or something, I guess.

Avatar image for redhoodflashlantern
RedhoodFlashLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: It was solicited for this week but got pushed back

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly looking forward to Forever Evil 3. After that, all the various Zero Year tie-ins.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow #25

Fixed it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_stegman  Moderator
lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31  Edited By lifeboy

Is that 'Amazing Xmen #1' a good jumping on point?

Skinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forever Evil #3

Cataclysm: Ultimates Last Stand #1

Batman/Superman#5

Harley Quinn #0

Not a very busy week for me.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#33 inferiorego  Staff

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED!!!!!!!!

Fucking finally, but i will not forgive Jim Lee for being super lazy

I'd probably miss deadlines too if I had just had a baby, had to draw a book, and help run a company. Better late than never/fill in artist.

SwampPing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 26

#34  Edited By SwampPing

I'm buying Cataclysm, Green Arrow, Trillium and Earth 2.

And Corey your the best!

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

From DC: Superman Unchained(Oh How we missed thee from last month), Forever Evil, Batman/Superman, Green Arrow, Action Comics, Trinity of Sin: The Phantom Stranger, Detective Comics

Maybe From DC: Earth 2, Batwing

From Marvel: Amazing X-Men, Marvel Knights: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Cataclysm: The Ultimates Last Stand, Captain America

Maybe From Marvel: Captain Marvel, Mighty Avengers

Maybe From IDW: Transformers: Dark Cybertron

KaraZorL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KaraZorL
  1. SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4
  2. Action Comics #25
  3. GREEN LANTERN #25

4. BATMAN/SUPERMAN #5

5. EARTH 2 #17

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SavageDragon

Fatale

has been my favorite Image book for close to a year and half and it still never disappoints. Sean Phillip's art is just so great and the story always pulls me in. Im so happy every month after reading it, and I predict this month will be no different. Great book (this arc has been awesome too).

Superman Unchained

Hinterkind

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

oooh east of west, captain marvel, amazing spiderman and misty knight feat. daredevil (i know that's not the title but lets keep it real im reading daredevil dark nights for MISTY!)

Hawkguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big week. Super excited for zero year tie ins, unchained, swamp thing, and east of West!

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@skinja: its been lite for me for two months specifically from dc. a lot of cancellations and villains month .they put the books i read most from them at the begining and end of the months so in the middle about 5 or so titles. like last week was all annuals from them so only got like 5 titles. used to average over 40 now im in the 30-35 range or less for my weekly comics. i want some more good titles from dc, maybe harley quinn? and bring back the secret six

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great week in books! Quantum & Woody #5 is also out this week, definitely one to look forward to as well.

SuperLois

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SuperLois

@karazorl said:
  1. SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4
  2. Action Comics #25
  3. GREEN LANTERN #25

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D: but the only thing i said was F***ing it's not that bad is it ;~;

yeah, but its site rules not to say the f word, less offensive words are okay like ass and damn.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Shadowman #12 (mini-anthology), def Q&W #5, Trillium #4, Amazing X-Men #1, Green Arrow, Swamp, and maybe Alex + Ada #1

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like I'm jumping back onto Green Arrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow #25, The Star Wars #3, Regular Show ongoing #3, and #1 of the Skips mini.

I would get Amazing X-Men, but I don't like Aaron's X-Men.

Avatar image for xescapetheliesx
XescapetheliesX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XescapetheliesX

Another great week of comics...

Action Comics 25

Batman Black & White 3

Batman Superman 5

Detective Comics 25

Earth 2 17

Forever Evil 3

Green Arrow 25

Green Lantern 25

Hinterkind 2

Superman Unchained 4

Swamp Thing 25

Trillium 4

East of West 7

Amazing Xmen 1

And Harley Quinn 0 if it comes out this week...

Avatar image for stormtrance1618
stormtrance1618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

The new artist on Ten Grand... sigh. It's awful. I understand a new artist would be different, but this is jarringly different and doesn't bode well for this series.... I LOVE this comic... this just sucks... i mean... look at it... what is THAT!?

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh sadly will have to choose from these because of monetary issues.

• Superman Unchained-Love the art

• Batman/Superman -never read a horizontal issue

• Forever Evil- "This looks like a job for Lex Luthor"

• Green Arrow- One of the Few Zero Year tie ins i am getting

• Green Lantern-Like where this is going.

• East of West- Love this book. have to get the trade!

• Ghosted-I am enjoying it but I still have to see if I will keep it

• Swamp Thing-Haven't picked up the annual, will see how it goes.

Anybody know when Aquaman Vol 3 comes out?