• 68 results
#51 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League of America #3 and a few others for me. Awesome :)

#52 Posted by Hawkguy (572 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedstermike said:

Batman #20

JLA #3

Harbinger #12

Archer & Armstrong #0

Batman and Red Hood #20

Identical to mine. Good to finally see some Valiant lovin'.

#53 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Very much like the new setup for this feature. No offense to Katz, of course, but diversity of opinion is a welcome thing to me :)

#54 Edited by butters911 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Chameleon. Ever since BND started hes been getting the respect he deserves as a villain

#55 Edited by k4tzm4n (45537 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

Very much like the new setup for this feature. No offense to Katz, of course, but diversity of opinion is a welcome thing to me :)

None taken, especially seeing as the new format was my idea :D

Staff Online
#56 Posted by k4tzm4n (45537 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: No. Katz always just chose them. This is more like Top of the Pile at the end of each month. Batman only for me, but I'll have to wait until next week when I get another paycheck.

No, I would consult with Tony every week. The intro says that, too.

Staff Online
#57 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Haha. Well, sweet. I'm also appreciating that I can reply on my iPad.

#58 Posted by QuantumVertex (46 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Deadpool series in comparison to the previous is baffling. The last volume was so good, i'm happy you noted how disappointing the initial arc to this new series has been. Deadpool and Thunderbolts have been major let downs to me in Marvel Now! Cheers to the new arc, lets hope it gets at least a little better!

#59 Posted by legsmechancial (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold the phone: Anyone read Esposito's blurb for Chin Music on the IGN comics run:

"Mysticism? Prohibition-era Chicago? Gangsters? Tommy guns? It’s like Steve Niles and Tony Harris were like, “What book can we make specifically for Joey?” and then pulled this gem out of their hat."

Bizarr-o.

#60 Posted by k4tzm4n (45537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold the phone: Anyone read Esposito's blurb for Chin Music on the IGN comics run:

"Mysticism? Prohibition-era Chicago? Gangsters? Tommy guns? It’s like Steve Niles and Tony Harris were like, “What book can we make specifically for Joey?” and then pulled this gem out of their hat."

Bizarr-o.

It's my understanding the Comics Run goes up late in the evening, yes? Jen sent me her selections and blurbs at 12:08pm the other day, so if anything, I imagine it's a "great minds think alike" kind of case.

The current Deadpool series in comparison to the previous is baffling. The last volume was so good, i'm happy you noted how disappointing the initial arc to this new series has been. Deadpool and Thunderbolts have been major let downs to me in Marvel Now! Cheers to the new arc, lets hope it gets at least a little better!

I don't share your enthusiasm for Way's run at all. In fact, your second sentence applies to how I felt about Way following-up CABLE & DEADPOOL. But, to each their own.

Staff Online
#61 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Oh, sorry. I never read the intro on those articles, I was always too excited to see the list haha. All I ever saw was your name at the top.

After looking at the Chin Music preview, I think I may have to pick this one up. Hopefully it's still there.

#62 Posted by Pyrogram (39405 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the Article, and Thor looks boss.

#63 Posted by ClawFist (346 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by legsmechancial (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Right on, right on. Wasn't insinuating anything. Just really weird.

@k4tzm4n said:
It's my understanding the Comics Run goes up late in the evening, yes? Jen sent me her selections and blurbs at 12:08pm the other day, so if anything, I imagine it's a "great minds think alike" kind of case

#65 Posted by Billy Batson (58068 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine and JLA should be good. Any idea what took #3 of JLA so long?

Finch had personal problems with his family IIRC.

BB

#66 Edited by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

This week I'm getting: Batman #20, Demon Knights #20 and Fearless Defenders #4.

#67 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n

12 books are "essential" now? It's interesting to see more options, but it's harder to justify these all being the cream of the crop. Just my two cents, but for this weekly feature I think less is more. Maybe a single pick from each staff member would make more sense.

#68 Posted by Fenderxx (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool !!! thought the last issue really stepped up its game alot, cant wait for this issue.

#69 Edited by Hanson724 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Wars 5

Batman 20

GL Corps 20

Justice League of America 3

Thor GOT 8

Uncanny Avengers 8

and Harbinger 12

Nice solid week of comics for me

#70 Posted by Mezmero (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to this week. Getting Batman, JLA, Avenging Superior, and Deadpool.

#71 Posted by Saren (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

@jake_fury said:

BB

Figured it had something to do with Scott Clark's death.

#72 Posted by Billy Batson (58068 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson said:

@jake_fury said:

BB

Figured it had something to do with Scott Clark's death.

Oh yeah. Maybe.

BB