This Is How I Wanted IM3 to End; Avengers 2 Speculation

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Just want everyone to know that this isn't a hate thread, I'm making this to share some theories and speculation of Iron Man and having him create Ultron instead of Ant Man.

First, I'll start with how I wanted IM3 to end, and then Avengers 2 speculation.

I really dislike that Pepper has superpowers now, I would have preferred that she died. That then would have devastated Tony and would make things more interesting imo. He would have to deal with her death, he would have been more motivated to ending "The Real Mandarin" (tattoo guy). He would have then killed him, but no...Pepper had to do it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9bjjCrnm0

No Caption Provided

Pepper's death could have pushed him to make Ultron, in the hopes of making the perfect Iron Man. But that back fires, and he has to become IM again and help the Avengers stop Ultron. That then could have been a redemption story for IM, that I would have preferred.

Since none of that happened, I guess they will make Tony create Ultron to be IM, while Tony and Pepper take a vacation from everything that has happened. We'll probably see Ultron on the Avengers team, as a good guy at first. But then Ultron do something bad, maybe he'll kill a bad guy or hurts someone too much. Tony would then have to come back and try to fix Ultron. Ultron then doesn't want to be fixed and then the Avengers has to stop him. And maybe Ultron kills Pepper, I wouldn't see that coming.

Thoughts?

No Caption Provided

I enjoyed IM3, it was very entertaining like most CBM's are, this is just how I would have preferred it to have ended. So please comment and tell me your speculation for Avengers 2.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deaditegonzo

I dont say this often, but your recommended ending would have been better. It would have made Avengers 2 really "high stakes".

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loading Video...

Beautiful idea. Marvel Studios should have done this.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Havenless
@ccraft said:

I really dislike that Pepper has superpowers now

She only had superpowers for like 5 minutes of the film. At the end Tony said he got her back to normal again.

@ccraft said:
He would have then killed him, but no...Pepper had to do it...

Don't forget Pepper killed the villain in the first Iron Man as well, and she was responsible for apprehending Justin Hammer in the second one. So this isn't some new twist Marvel is pulling.

@ccraft said:

Pepper's death could have pushed him to make Ultron, in the hopes of making the perfect Iron Man. But that back fires, and he has to become IM again and help the Avengers stop Ultron. That then could have been a redemption story for IM, that I would have preferred.

Since none of that happened, I guess they will make Tony create Ultron to be IM, while Tony and Pepper take a vacation from everything that has happened. We'll probably see Ultron on the Avengers team, as a good guy at first. But then Ultron do something bad, maybe he'll kill a bad guy or hurts someone too much. Tony would then have to come back and try to fix Ultron. Ultron then doesn't want to be fixed and then the Avengers has to stop him. And maybe Ultron kills Pepper, I wouldn't see that coming.

Thoughts?

I actually think the most obvious course of action would be for JARVIS to become Ultron against Tony's wishes. Like a virus, or maybe some kind of interference from Thanos. Keep in mind there are 2 major plot points to consider about A2 :

• 1. The original creator of Thanos has said that he's in Avengers 2. He probably knows this because he has a compensation deal with Marvel when they use his creations. Whedon has also stated Thanos will appear in the film, but he won't be the main villain (before he revealed it was Ultron).
  • 2. When Joss revealed Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were in it, he said they will have major ties to the main villain (again, before comic con revealing it to be Ultron).

So it's pretty hard to speculate exactly how this all adds up.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: @deaditegonzo: Thanks guys, it fun to think up ideas & speculation for CBM movies or changes they should have made.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: But why do you think IM makes Ultron to begin with? The virus theory is good, and I could see them going in that direction, but I would rather see a Civil War type scenario were Reed Richards created a clone of Thor and the clone then kills a superhero. So I'd like to see something similar to that.

Also I could see Ultron trying to take over of destroy S.H.I.E.L.D, or Tony makes Ultron for SHIELD, trying to think up a good theory for that.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@havenless: But why do you think IM makes Ultron to begin with? The virus theory is good, and I could see them going in that direction, but I would rather see a Civil War type scenario were Reed Richards created a clone of Thor and the clone then kills a superhero. So I'd like to see something similar to that.

Also I could see Ultron trying to take over of destroy S.H.I.E.L.D, or Tony makes Ultron for SHIELD, trying to think up a good theory for that.

I see it in two ways:

1. Tony has essentially given up being Iron Man for Pepper, right? So he makes an automaton to take over his duties as a superhero. Ultron.

2. JARVIS becomes corrupt and builds new suits against Tony's wishes. He uses these as his Ultron body, and Tony confiscates one, allowing him to be Iron Man again.