Thinking of trying the Fan Fic section

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Night Thrasher

Okay, so I like to write and try to be creative. But, I'm a little hesitant to have people read my work. Not because I'm afraid of what people will say; but more because I'm a little of a perfectionist. I will rewrite and rewrite until it's nothing like I intended to begin with and then get mad and throw it away. But anyway I'm thinking of trying out the Fan fic section for fun and I'll give you a little insight of my first draft synopsis.

New Warriors

Membership

1. Speedball (Leader)
  2. Moonstone (Field Leader)
  3. Jolt
  4. Erik Josten
  5. Ultra Girl
  6. Thor Girl
  7. Timeslip (Field Coordinator)

The team is basically Robbie Baldwin's attempt to redeem not only himself, but also the name of the New Warriors. By beginning with Erik Josten and Rina Patel he sets the ball rolling to a makeshift team of vigilantes.

My idea isn't about who the team fights but more about how the team interacts. Mind you, I only thought of this about an hour ago so it's still a work in progress.

So what do you think?

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

You should put this in the Fan-Fic section dude, they're awesome over there.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

yes, yes we are :)

It could be great, it could be horrible, you'll never know unless you write it up and put it out there. Can't guarantee readers but that kinda goes for everyone who writes there, I've got 1000+ posts and some of my stuff just sails past unnoticed.

Write it up and welcome aboard

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Currently reading through some of my old back issues for character reference!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lykopis

I think it sounds great! I look forward to reading whatever you feel comfortable sharing with us. Whatever you have, post it. I don't think any writer truly stops editing and coming up with new drafts of their stories. Just slap it up on the fanfic forums. :)