Thinking Of doing a DC themed tabletop RP

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArticulateT

It's been a while since I had anything to do with tabletop RPs, not since I did an Alpha test of my Legend of Zelda conversion for 4th ed DnD (the system's been changed to Pathfinder now, and notes on development can be found here: http://articulate-t.deviantart.com/gallery/40686106 *cough* shameless plug *cough*)

Anyway, I've been playing DCUO again, and the lack of noticable RP community left me wanting more (I can't find anyone on either PvE server, so... yeah), so, I'm very tempted to write a short encounter based in the New 52 world. Characters would be wholly original, and if people fancy it, I could do a live stream to let peeps watch.

Would people be interested? I'll be using the DC Adventures rule book (which is essentially MnM 3rd edition) and am in the process of getting one of the source books for more NPC stats.

We can discuss details once we have enough folks, and I will say up front, it may be a difficult start, since I am busy with my job and other things to go along with it.

Sharkbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sharkbite

I play DCUO. "Great Brit" on heroside USPC.