• 145 results
#1 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I begin, I want to apologize if everyone knows about this and I'm being an idiot. I also want to note that this has happened several times. I have a screenshot of the most recent one and I will upload it to my images if I have to.

That said, every once in a while I see (only at the top of Recent Forum activity) a topic on a board called Moderator Hangout. Every time I try to click on them I get a 404: Page Not Found error. When I return to the Recent Forum activity page, the thread is gone. The most recent one I've come across (just a moment ago) was a topic created by RazzaTazz on March 30, 2013 called Trouble Users. It was just posted on by Mercy_, making the total posts 523, and the views 2,956.

The evidence is clear: The moderators have a conspiracy against us users of Comic Vine! They use threads like these to discuss our advantages and weaknesses in their ultimate plots to give all our computers "accidental" viruses! Right now, they could be discussing you, or me, or this thread! If it gets locked, heed my warning Comic Vine!!! Do not trust any of them. They will eat you.

#2 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Noo- they have to be able to talk to one another to effectively moderate what goes on here. It's a common practice on forum boards, since not everyone is on at the same time and information can be referenced better if you have an open thread going for whatever you need. Plus we are all potential cyberbullies and bad eggs- they just have to note trends and keep tabs.

Feel better?

#3 Posted by Saren (25136 posts) - - Show Bio

This.......is not news........

#4 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been trying to tell ya....IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!

#5 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: It was just a joke. EXCEPT THE PART ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY. They ARE hunting us all :)

#6 Edited by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know! Thats cool though.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Vine moderators are spying on me!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: You're one of them aren't you? You're an undercover mod. Tell your friends that the tides have turned, evil one. We will find you. WE WILL FIND YOU ALL!

#9 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Vine moderators are spying on me!!!!!!!!!!

It had to be done. lol

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

*Accidentally deletes this theead*

#11 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be offended if I wasn't on the trouble users list.

#13 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: You spelled thread wrong. xD

#14 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't be ridiculous.

The only thing they're plotting is how to undercut InnerVenom123 and keep him from becoming a mod.

#17 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: It was just a joke. EXCEPT THE PART ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY. They ARE hunting us all :)

Gaaahhh and I woulda known about this ten minutes ago if only notifications were working- and if it weren't for those meddling kids

#19 Posted by JediXMan (31332 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much every board has one.

#20 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: I'm afraid you mean those meddling mods. They stopped you from receiving that notification so that you would not discuss the topic further. And it worked. Instead of responding to my comment, you talked about the notifications not working. BEWARE THE MODS!!!!!! They are brainwashing your mind to change the subject! Do not let them!! Overcome their control!

#21 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse said:

Gaaahhh and I woulda known about this ten minutes ago if only notifications were working- and if it weren't for those meddling kids

#22 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Charlemagne (6964 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay Z hangs out in there too.

#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35174 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we have the PM mods don't know about where we talk about them. It's only fair that they also have a clubhouse. Next meeting is at 3PM, guys.

#27 Posted by Xenon_ (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

That feel when you know you're probably on the trouble users forum >_>

#28 Edited by BumpyBoo (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

I told @deranged_midget about this a while back, I created a bug reporting topic about it, but he had to delete it for obvious reasons. Same may happen here :/

#29 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: They can delete this forum, but they cannot delete our knowledge of their evil!!! Unless they have ninja assassins murder us. That would be a problem.

#30 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it unnecessary and very telling, considering who created that particular thread in the first place. Trouble Users? Yeah. That's appropriate.

#31 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: When the evil potato cyborg ninja walrus assassins come for you, don't tell me I didn't warn ya.

#32 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#33 Edited by lilben42 (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course! It all makes sense now. Two months ago my friend had an account on Comicvine. He messaged me saying

"Something is going on. Something bad."

I messaged him back saying

"What! What's going on!"

He replied " Comicvine isn't the nice place you think it is. There are secrets deep within the site. Secrets that could destroy us all. The mods----"

The message was gone all of the sudden! I tried to message him, call him, text him. But he never responded. I never knew what happened to young Bill. I remember one thing, once Bill was appointed to moderator.., everything changed.

#34 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: And he came back to Comic Vine just to insult me??? Wow, I feel special!!!

#36 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: When the evil potato cyborg ninja walrus assassins come for you, don't tell me I didn't warn ya.

They already have...and they tasted scrumptious with spritzes of lemon. ;)

@lykopis: wow- you're BACK

I amz! <3

#37 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: as well you should, lyko gets five minutes of internet privileges in prison and uses em on YOU? Count yourself among the honored

#38 Edited by comicace3 (6704 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahaa that's really funny... this can't be true... is it? Is that what they are doing in there spare time on the vine?

#39 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: IT IS. ESPECIALLY the part about the conspiracy. But there is a Moderator Hangout board which no users of Comic Vine are allowed to go on, or know about. Beware them, the mods, beware them.

#40 Posted by lilben42 (2610 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by comicace3 (6704 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: I heard that it's there for discussions on how to effectively moderate what goes on here... why do I still see a whole bunch of spam threads on this board with nothing happening to them? And thread that should be moved to other forums? I apologize to any mod who sees this.

#42 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: And he came back to Comic Vine just to insult me??? Wow, I feel special!!!

LOL -- not you, silly. I was talking about the thread created by the moderator in their forum. I am on your side, trust me.

#43 Posted by RustyRoy (14041 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know what they talk about, probably something boring unless its about me.

#44 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Technically, you're not a mod, right?

#45 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

since they MUST have their eyes on this thread - HEY! I'm still not getting notifications... whutzuppwidat?!!?

#48 Edited by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

#49 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: Same here. I hope that its not stuck like the last time. I was told the bug was fixed. OH NO. THE BRAINWASHING IS GETTING TO ME!!!!

#50 Edited by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

We are the Illumimoddy, and we see all.