There is no way in hell Batman can defeat Iron Man.

• 71 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5bb0e8a51856d
deactivated-5bb0e8a51856d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now I don't have a great knowledge of Batman, but I have the game Arkham City, so I think I know a little bit of Batman's ability. Lets say the fight takes place in Gotham City at night, and Batman has 1 year prep time and Iron Man has none. But still Iron Man would destroy Batman. Lets see here, Iron Man has extremis, so he can shut down every tech Batman has, but again even if Iron Man didn't disable Batman's gadgets he would still win. So lets count the utility belt as useless. And Iron Man can fly so Batman's martial arts is just as useless as his utility belt, but again Batman can't even scratch Iron Man's armor with his techniques, not even a tank shell. And Iron Man has thermal vision so Batman can't get away from Iron Man's sight, plus Iron Man can be invisible. So yeah I don't see how Batman can win.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

CM3 vs. Etrigan.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe not in hell, but possibly gotham city, or the batcave ;-)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See what I did there?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good one

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about mine? It's "Freddy versus Jason."

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 year prep!! You kidding, right? Batman, with his JLA bots, can defeat Iron Man with 1 day prep.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HyperViper97

Emp's work on IMs armour for a few seconds. Then some robot crushes him

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CaptainDoeo
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another good one is Hyperion (Seifer's gunblade) vs. Odin (FFVIII)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Extremis disables the bots

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made my day.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: hawkeye used one in civil war, knocked out IM for a good ten seconds. I have the issue if I really need to scan it

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another good one is Hyperion (Seifer's gunblade) vs. Odin (FFVIII)

Dude, I was like WTF?!!!! when I saw that for the first time. Then I got Gilgamesh, and all was good.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

He could wait to catch Tony out of his armor and beat the holy hell out of him.

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you OP, your lack of proper knowledge on what Batman can do really has enlightened me on the subject of Batman vs Iron Man.

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dreamfall31

Wouldn't a strong EMP knock out Tony's suit? I think it's happend a few times before so Batman could just do that. Also I think Tony has code-phrases that completley lockdown the suit so Bruce could somehow learn the word and make Tony's suit useless. But even Tony probably has safe guards if he is hit by an EMP and possibly even counter code-phrases if someone learns his one.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne buys Stark industries (or whatever its called now - when you think about it, in a universe with super soldiers, angry green men, men outsmarting cosmic entities, women controlling cosmic entities, mutations that make no sense how they could EVER occur, the most unbelievable part is to me how a multibillion dollar company keeps surviving CEO deaths and absenteeism, hostile takeovers, bankruptcy and still manages to recover and be a multibillion dollar multinational corporation EVERY SINGLE TIME! But I digress) and uses whatever he finds there and codes a self destruct code into IM software. Or he flippin use Kryptonian/Thanagarian/New God etc tech he has access to... imagine a battle between IM and a kryptonian battle suit...

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alak

Even if you give both characters prep time, it's just one really smart human being vs. another really smart human being. Sure, Iron Man seems more powerful with standard gear because it suits his combat style. He prefers the hard-and-loud approach to conflicts. Batman has high level arsenal for a street-leveler but is typical underpowered for anything above that. He prefers the dark-and-quiet approach to his fights. However, both characters are capable of going against their desired roles. Tony Stark is quite capable at hand-to-hand combat and his intelligence allows him to outsmart most opponents rather than overpower them. Bruce Wayne has been shown to develop some pretty powerful suits to fight metas, one in particular capable of replicating the Justice League members power sets.

My point, if you're wondering, is that there's no way we can absolutely pick one character to win over another with absolute confidence. It's impossible to accurately quantify intelligence, so to that say Genius A is smarter than Genius B is just expressing fanboyism without proof. They're both astounding with science and engineering and both sides of the argument can show scans of pretty impressive feats. If anything, Bruce and Tony would be so impressed with one another that they'll probably be best friends and business partners. Tony might learn some humility and Bruce might stop being so emo.

ghost_runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isnt it a little unfair that batman gets prep time and iron man doesnt?

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

I think Batman disagrees...

No Caption Provided

Giving Batman a year of prep and Iron Man none is insane.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with prep, Iron Man's Bleeding Edge armor, does anything he thinks of, which is faster than what Batman can counter.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@tacos_kickass: Ironman can build that in a cave with a box of scraps

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: So could Bats

Batman has always seemed capable of building a Ironman lvl suit but doesn't because he can save the day with what he has.

Bruce has some crazy feat of intelligence so I think it's completely within reason he could defeat IM. Especally when you consider all the uber level powerful materials he has access to in DC's rediculous universe.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franchise1590

So could Bats.

I think Batman is fully capable of building IM level armor but has never needed to because he can save the day with what he has.

Bruce has absoled at this match as even.

Him eating Ironman is not out of reason at all imo, especially with all the resources avilible to him in DC's rediculous world.

Either way, Bat haters are getting crazy lately, I don't even know the real purpose of this thrad lol.utely rediculous feats and creativity so I've always look

An arc reactor out of junk would be different than a clunker that got taken down by a bunch of talons, Bruce has the resources but refuses not to. He could use Brother Eye though.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By comicace3

So basically you've played a game and automatically know something about batman? 1 year prep will give batman more than enough time to defeat iron man. Giving ironman no prep is unfair.

SliverBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Batman is capable of building an exact replica of almost everything that Iron Man has in shorter time, Tony doesn't want it.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

@nerx: He could but in the scenario the OP posted he doesn't have any prep so that means hes just in his normal Iron Man suit.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Loki9876

I think Batman disagrees...

No Caption Provided

Giving Batman a year of prep and Iron Man none is insane.

I agree with a year prep batman can surely win.

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tacos_kickass: oh crap, would of totally said iron man until i rethought about the prep time, your totally right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tacos_kickass: So does Iron Man

Man, can somebody make a believable argument? Some of you guys say "Bruce will buy Stark Industries". I am not talking about who is richer, I am talking who would win in a fight.

Anyway, Batman really has no chance since Iron Man's armor is almost indestructible, and he can fly really fast, and shoot laser, bullets, and high powered rockets, and has access to every tech.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: So could Bats

Batman has always seemed capable of building a Ironman lvl suit but doesn't because he can save the day with what he has.

Bruce has some crazy feat of intelligence so I think it's completely within reason he could defeat IM. Especally when you consider all the uber level powerful materials he has access to in DC's rediculous universe.

That's because his villains aren't as strong.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Urban_Ronin
And I didnt even need a
And I didnt even need a "years" worth of prep to do it

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

@plazehd: Yes when you give Iron Man NO prep and Batman a years time to make something, Batman will win without a doubt. A no prep Iron Man means an Iron Man that's just strolling around in his normal suit, a Batman with a years prep equals a Batman in a suit that would make Tony cry.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Tony gets the same prep time he will lose 6 out of 10 times, Bats is the master of prep, he'll find even the slightest of weakness and he'll turn it against you.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep genius is Batman's superpower, but he's not a technological genius like Iron Man. Batman wouldn't suddenly learn to build a suit better than Tony's, he'd take Tony out in a way he wasn't expecting. Bruce Wayne is really more comparable to Nick Fury than Tony Stark in the Marvel Universe.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nerx

@malonius: He could always dress up and seduce tony

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Malonius

@nerx said:

@malonius: He could always dress up and seduce tony

With a year's prep, Bats could transform himself into the hottest honey trap that ever existed.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malonius: Tim can make a convincing teenage hottie

bruce needs work
bruce needs work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Good bye Bruce Wayne

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except, how can Bruce make prep to a suit of armor, that consistently changes by Tony's thoughts.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really???

Now people are saying Batman doesn't know enough about tech to make a battle suit even tho he's already made 2????

The Batman haters are so used to downplaying him they've completely forgot what actually capable of. Bats is I mean.

Bats beating Supes or WW would really tough but another guy in a suit using tech? Year this is completely winnable.

Giving Bruce prep makes this completely unfair, LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franchise1590: Tony Stark is a super genius. He created a high tech armor that he controls with his thoughts. I don't even think Bruce Wayne can do that in a year.

Batman beats Superman in the comics, but if they really fight. Superman can just blast Batman's face with heat vision.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RustyRoy

@plazehd said:

@franchise1590: Tony Stark is a super genius. He created a high tech armor that he controls with his thoughts. I don't even think Bruce Wayne can do that in a year.

Batman beats Superman in the comics, but if they really fight. Superman can just blast Batman's face with heat vision.

You see Superman can't really exist and in comics anyone can beat someone. There's no limits in comics. And Tony is just an engineer but Bruce is everything a human can be. There are millions ways that Bruce can beat Stark, he won't even need 1 year prep. Not saying that Stark can't defeat Bruce because he can. But you're doing the one think everyone does and even Tony will do - Underestimate him. And there's already many threads like this. Next time be original.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce's tech feats still aren't as good as Tony's/ Not only in Civil War did he develop the Scarlet Spider suit, but developed made sure the Extremis Suit could study Cap's combat moves, but he developed a suit that can be stored in his body and controllled with his thoughts. On top of that, that's not even his maximum potential. Tpny wins. People are stuck in their Batman fanboyism that he can do everything.