Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

Forever Evil and its various tie-ins (such as this week's fantastic issue of Justice League) have established that a singular being, refereed to thus far only as "he," was sufficiently powerful enough to devastate Earth-3, resulting in the Crime Syndicate's exodus from that world to New Earth. While some might speculate that this is once again Darkseid, his defeat at the hands of the inexperience Justice League in the first arc of the eponymous series would suggest he lacks that power to wrought such destruction sans the Anti-Life Equation.

For my own part, I'm calling it right now that the true identity of this villain will be revealed by the end of Forever Evil to be the Anti-Monitor, making his New 52 debut. Furthermore, such will eventually lead in to DC's next big event, which would in such a case be given a title like Crisis on 52 Earths.

You heard it here first.

No Caption Provided

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It's pretty obvious it was Darkseid look what's been happening on earth 2. Darkseid doesn't lack the sufficient power seeing as how he's already destroyed the old gods world and whatever amount of earths he visited while traveling the DC multiverse. Darkseid defeat on main earth was all plot and it was done with a plot device (Cyborg). It's also hinted that High Father might be interfering as well.

Hellion_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Hellion_96

I think it's most likely Darkseid and Forever Evil will lead into a huge darkseid event

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

If it is the Anti-Monitor, that will be some crazy awesome s#%&!!! If done right, it will be an epic continuation of Forever Evil.

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

No Caption Provided

I still think "The Darkseid War" should have been called "Crisis on 52 Earths" instead.