Theory on Ivory Kings' motive

-Lightbringer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There have been questions as to why such powerful beings feel the need to destroy the Marvel Cosmic Entities if they themselves are gods in their own right and exist in dimensions far beyond the planes of the Multiverse?

Another big question arises is "why now?"

Well the answer is obviously connected to the being known as "Rabum Alal"

Black Swan stated that he was the cause of the Incursions and that his birth tore down the laws of which held the universe together.

No Caption Provided

So my theory is that I believe the Beyonders felt this quake in reality and were threatened by it. Rabum Alal's birth was the cause of a multiversal collapse, but his presence poses a danger to the entire Omniverse.

So as a response, The Beyonders sent the mapmakers to try and locate Rabum Alal and destroy him in in the Earth he was born in before he became too powerful. The Celestials and Cosmic entities were merely objects in the way that needed to be defeated so that they wouldn't interfere and perhaps to ensure that everything in the Multiverse dies as a guarantee that no being such as Rabum Alal could ever be born again.

They deemed the Marvel Multiverse too dangerous to exist due to the fact that it could spawn someone such as him....The Great Destroyer.

No Caption Provided

-Lightbringer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone have any thoughts?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Cthulhu

-Lightbringer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@-lightbringer-: Yours is a good theory though, I could see that being the case.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.