• 123 results
#51 Edited by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

He didn't just supported Registration Act; Civil War : Frontline proved that he was manipulating events behind the war to make money (I was pissed off when Ben Urich and Sally Floyd decided not to publish this).

#52 Posted by Ostyo (6675 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, the year was 1940 and crime was being created.

#53 Edited by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Every hero with god-like super powers just having god-like super powers is the worst act in all of fiction.

Yet we all love it <3

#54 Edited by nigravirum1 (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@dbatdog said:

Wolverine killing Pym...then killing himself.

Or Parker dancing in spider-man 3.

Yes my good sir.... agreed on the second one definitely

#55 Edited by nigravirum1 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Silver Surfer for helping kill trillions of people and helping in the destruction of millions of worlds all to protect his precious world.

Also (i dont know if alternate realities count) Superman shoving his hand through the Joker's chest/killing Oliver/killing so many others in Injustice Gods Among Us

#56 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20556 posts) - - Show Bio

@biggkeem89 said:

Mr. Fantastic tried to kill his own son

Franklin was seconds away from accidentally blowing up the solar system. Reed didn't have a choice, and the gun put him in a coma. He wasn't trying to kill him.

How about his actions during the Civil War? It wouldn't be stretching (heh heh) to call him American Josef Mengele. I think even Sue compared him to the Nazis when she stormed out (hah!!) of the Baxter Building.

#57 Posted by MaccyD (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

Council of Reeds

As well as ignoring every known canon about the cosmic side of Marvel ,they tried to rule over the multiverse and ended u f***ing it up.

#58 Edited by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

barry allen creating the new 52.....

#59 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

No More mutants maybe?

#60 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of what Iron Man does but I think Civil War and his part in starting World War Hulk tops it.

#61 Edited by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Council of Reeds

As well as ignoring every known canon about the cosmic side of Marvel ,they tried to rule over the multiverse and ended u f***ing it up.

Not really. Things only went to hell once the Mad Celestials attacked their secret meeting place.

@citizenbane said:

@biggkeem89 said:

Mr. Fantastic tried to kill his own son

Franklin was seconds away from accidentally blowing up the solar system. Reed didn't have a choice, and the gun put him in a coma. He wasn't trying to kill him.

How about his actions during the Civil War? It wouldn't be stretching (heh heh) to call him American Josef Mengele. I think even Sue compared him to the Nazis when she stormed out (hah!!) of the Baxter Building.

I'm not saying Reed has never done morally questionable stuff, just that sending his son into a coma wasn't one of them once you take context into consideration.

#62 Posted by Ben049 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man supporting goverment for Pro Registration act.

Bang on! I still hate Iron man for doing that.

#63 Edited by MaccyD (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: They eliminated Galactuses upsetting the multiverse balance (that is Galactus' duty as the third entity). It also unleashed Atraxes or whatever his name was. They opened a gap between multiverses that allow evil entities to pass thru. Maybe I'm just annoyed that they somehow kept and used the ultimate nullifier and Infinity Gauntlet though according to canon, it is impossible.

#64 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the people who said Galactus, he's not really a hero in the first place, and he's tried to come up with an alternative to killing billions all the time. He wanted to consume the Galactus Seed so that it would sate his hunger permanently, but that didn't work out since Odin decided behaving like a child about to be deprived of his favorite toy was preferable to saving trillions.

Although Galan has said consuming stars sates his hunger for longer periods than consuming planets, and since his Heralds can reignite dead stars he could theoretically just keep his hunger at bay indefinitely by feeding on a star and then letting one of the Heralds restore it and then doing it again ad infinitum, but writers don't seem to agree.

#65 Posted by BlackWind (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel beating Julia Carpenter in front of her daughter during Civil War.

#67 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

Most of what Iron Man does but I think Civil War and his part in starting World War Hulk tops it.

this. and going against the good guys in armor wars. (i was rooting for captain america in both armor wars an civil war)

#68 Posted by SheenLantern (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the character of Ozymandias embodies this thread.

I love this goddamn cover so much

#69 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

#70 Edited by Dernman (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agree with saying Iron Man supporting the Pro Reg act was bad. There was some very valid and good reasons to support it. What was bad were some of his actions when in support of it.

#71 Edited by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

The Plutonian this guy has Superman levels of power and then some went insane and went on a killing spree destroying millions across the world and on other planets.

#72 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

this. and going against the good guys in armor wars. (i was rooting for captain america in both armor wars an civil war)

I never read Armour Wars so I wouldn't be able to say.

#73 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt: i just finished the tpb yesterday. tony is a paranoid douche through most of it. (yet i still liked the book. idk why)

#74 Posted by JetiiMitra (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much anything the Illuminati does. It was somewhat tolerable when all they did was share information. But when they decided that it was their place to make decisions that affect the entire world? That's more than arrogant, it's criminal. You could argue this is something that all heroes do, but for the most part they do it as a reaction to an existing threat. The Illuminati decided to act for the world. And that's just wrong. I'm pretty sure that's not the worst act a hero has committed, but I know for a fact I wouldn't want my "heroes" to make decisions in secret without anybody else having a say in the matter.

#75 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Silver Surfer for helping kill trillions of people and helping in the destruction of millions of worlds all to protect his precious world.

Also (i dont know if alternate realities count) Superman shoving his hand through the Joker's chest/killing Oliver/killing so many others in Injustice Gods Among Us

he wasnt in control. remember he intended to guide Galactus to uninhabited worlds but Galactus wiped his memories..

#76 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

So, why was Pro-Registration so evil? The public doesn't have the right to know who holds god-like power and, without authority, attack whoever they deem criminals?

#77 Edited by Joygirl (18476 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold... persistently ignoring his best friend, which led to his death.

#78 Edited by kgb725 (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: No they don't need to know it wouldn't solve any problems

#79 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Why don't they need to know? Shouldn't there be some level of trust between super-heroes and the populous?

#80 Edited by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson giving pity sex to a cripple.

@mercy_ Isn't that right?

Jigga What?! what issue is this from?

#82 Edited by kgb725 (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: Some heroes try to live normal lives and that would only ruin it like to what happened to Peter Parker and attacks would be more frequent and more dangerous

#83 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

to be fair, fair everyone ignored him.

also, booster tried to right that wrong by changing the past, but in the end ted sacrificed himself to stop the bad future from happening.

#84 Posted by JetiiMitra (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

So, why was Pro-Registration so evil? The public doesn't have the right to know who holds god-like power and, without authority, attack whoever they deem criminals?

It's not like that information was ever disclosed to the public. Only the government knew. Besides, pro-registration did stuff like enforce the law before it was enacted and hold anti-registration heroes outside of the U.S. in order to deal with them outside of U.S. law (so, trial/jury and all that? Throw it out the window). Tony attacked Spider-man for trying to get MJ and Aunt May outside of Avengers Mansion - before Peter did anything at all against registration. That's not even looking at the fact that any of the more competent villains could easily hack into government data banks and find out the identity and life of any registered hero.

#85 Edited by BlackWind (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: Think about what would happen if X hero with a family had his name publicly known. Every thug, villain, and killer X hero has ever fought is going to be kicking down his grandmother's door on her birthday. That info could be abused far too easily. Look how many mutants have died just because someone knows where to find them. Private info needs to stay private.

#86 Edited by God_Spawn (37305 posts) - - Show Bio

@chem86: It was from Nightwing Annual 2.

#87 Posted by JetiiMitra (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

@chem86: It was from Nightwing Annual 2.

Well that was a Dick move. I bet you haven't heard that one before.

#88 Posted by Joygirl (18476 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

to be fair, fair everyone ignored him.

also, booster tried to right that wrong by changing the past, but in the end ted sacrificed himself to stop the bad future from happening.

Everyone wasn't his best friend.

And just because he tried to fix it doesn't mean it wasn't a horrible thing to do.

#90 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by MaccyD (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Galactus needs to consume planets to keep the universe in check. He is one of the three faces of the 616 universe that keep the cosmic balance along with Eternity and Death. He probably knows if he keeps off track for too long, the Living Tribunal will come and knock him back on-track.

#92 Posted by Onemoreposter (3934 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Incorrect. Booster would have done anything for Ted. During Countdown to Final Crisis while Ted was trying to enlist help from other heroes, Booster was hospitalized. However, despite severe injuries Booster STILL tried to suit up and Ted told him to stay in the damn bed.

If you want to blame Ted's death on someone, try Superman or Batman or Green Lantern maybe, but it is absolutely NOT on Booster's shoulders.

#93 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5803 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman sparing Joker again and again allowing him to murder 1000s of innocent lives including men, women, children and babies. Completely selfish and stupid when you think about it.

#94 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: I'll try and be more clear next time. Iron Man has far more henious acts under his belt anyway. Far, far more...

#96 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

antman, for creating something that is unstoppable. (ultron)

#97 Posted by Spideysense44 (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman going to Pro registration

#98 Edited by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman - Over and over again, putting serial mass-murderers in prison, knowing, with no uncertainty, that they are going to break out and kill several innocent people before he can catch them again. Rinse and repeat. And doing this, despite having the knowledge, influence, and resources, to(without killing them) ensure that they would not be able to escape.

It's called accessory to murder(and various other crimes), negligent homicide, or at worst, conspiracy to commit murder(and various other crimes)

#99 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

#100 Edited by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

You can find reasonable explanations for half of 'questionable acts'

Batman: Having a security plan against Superman being possessed is common sense when your world is home to Hector Hammond slash Doctor Psycho slash dozens of telepathic, sensory manipulating villains

Iron Man: Pro and Anti teams each had their faults. While I am anti reg myself, I could see what Iron Man saw....and he is just not a good person in general so it is a totally different animal than if Peter Parker did everything he did

Flash: Evil has to be intentional. Even if you hate the New 52, it was not Barry's Plan. The person to 'blame' for it would be Pandora.

Cyclops: Killing Professor X was done while possessed by a maddening super entity and pushed to the breaking point. Not Guilt by Reason of Insanity defense after all. Plus, I heard that X was a jerk in recent years.

Now, if I had to choose a hero whose behavior is horrible beyond imagination, it would be T'Challa and how he broke up with Storm. There is divorce, there is cruel divorce, and then there is what he did.

I actually LIKED the guy before AVX