#1 Posted by LiamB8 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the better game in your opinion?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20261 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by TheCannon (18797 posts) - - Show Bio

Never played Walking Dead, but Arkham City because it's Arkham City.

#4 Posted by Shutdown (96 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both really good but I'd have to say Arkham City.

#5 Posted by Bruxae (13916 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant really compare, Arkham City is superior in every way.

#6 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruxae said:

#7 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruxae said:

Um...

#8 Posted by SmashBrawler (5747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruxae said:

Not story-wise.

#9 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

They are vastly different games, you cant compare them.

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide2 said:

They are vastly different games, you cant compare them.

#11 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead had a deep and moving story as well as choices that carried over between games (something only Mass Effect has done really successfully up to now). Its episodic, all digital release on consoles is also something I'm not sure any other game has been successful at.

But as far as actual gameplay goes, it didn't do much that was interesting. The story was the draw.

Arkham City had a good story. It also had great gameplay. The smooth combat system from Asylum with the added travel abilities and open city all added up to a truly amazing Batman game.

So while the Walking Dead might have a more complex and moving story, if we're going by which is the better 'GAME', I'll go with Arkham City.

#12 Posted by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCowman said:

The Walking Dead had a deep and moving story as well as choices that carried over between games (something only Mass Effect has done really successfully up to now). Its episodic, all digital release on consoles is also something I'm not sure any other game has been successful at.

But as far as actual gameplay goes, it didn't do much that was interesting. The story was the draw.

Arkham City had a good story. It also had great gameplay. The smooth combat system from Asylum with the added travel abilities and open city all added up to a truly amazing Batman game.

So while the Walking Dead might have a more complex and moving story, if we're going by which is the better 'GAME', I'll go with Arkham City.

I've got to agree...if it weren't for the story off The Walking Dead then it would have been a really boring game....I mean it was nothing but a point and click....I am however really excited to see more of the Daryl and Merle fps

#13 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

walking dead made me tear up so im going with it.