The ultimate superhero BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN ?

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sorry no superman why? batman is DC's biggest superhero. so its only natural to face him off against spider-man marvels biggest. who and why do u choose batman or spidey. ok so i love spiderman- peter is the guy who always gets the short end of the stick in life and u can relate to him and as spiderman hes a wisecraker and a great overall fighter. but batman is very smart and always gets the job done. he has no fear and is the best and will always find a way to win. so as much as i love spidey next to batman he comes up second best

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Like everyother hero....second to Batman.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I like Spider-Man more despite Batman being the goddamn Batman

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats does have fear.

Spidey is the better hero.

Captain America is the best hero.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Spider-Man more, just like I like Nightwing more than Batman. Their are tons of more likeable heroes than Batman, but I do think Batman is a better overall hero. He doesn't kill, he's compassionate, and he gets by using his will, physicality and smarts.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blackdog2009

Batman is bigger than SpiderMan

Superman is bigger than both of them

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA

#BatGod

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Amazing, Spectacular, Superi-- Spider-Man.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

@blackdog2009: hah because size is everything you say? Hah what a laugh, I can't think of one thing that'd even be true for....

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is bigger than any hero including Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Iron Man, but in terms of who's the better hero its a tie between Batman and Spidey IMO, both are good(not best) at their own job and both of them make mistakes sometimes.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

There is no "Ultimate" superhero. The idea of what consititutes heroic is in the eye of the beholder. For example Batman and Spider-man could both be considered weak and irresponsible for letting people like the Joker and Carnage live to kill countless more people if they escape or you could say that it takes a far stronger willed and heroic person to let them live and not sink to their level. The whole thing is simply a matter of what consititutes heroic to you there is no right or wrong answer because no matter which way their morals point they are going to do things that other people disagree with.

Having said that in my personal opinion out of these two i'd go with Spider-man. For the simple reason that the guy dedicates his life to trying to help other people despite the fact more often than not he's the one that needs help in both his social and heroic life. It would be so easy to not go out and do what he does to make life better for himself but he does it anyway for the sole intent of the greater good. Don't get me wrong Batman is also the eptiome of good but he's also a millionaire who doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to.There aren't any consequences to him as person for ignoring his personal life. Peter on the other hand can and has sacrificed his own finanical and social future security for the single life of a complete stranger on an almost a daily basis. Someone who is prepared to give everything they have and are regardless of the cost to themselves to me is what consistutes heroic and that is what Spider-man is to me despite Dan Slott's best efforts to destroy that.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman!

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TrustNoOne22

Spider-Man is pis teen drama as a superhero comic, all of his flaws and problems are unrealistic and make no sense considering he's self made genius, has no issues with women, can make any friend in the Marvel franchise, and has actual superpowers and still has a family. Bruce is primordial misery and sacrafice incarnate, despite being rich he's still a lonely orphan and depressed about his parents and many of the robins and batgirls he's lost in his life, his city gets worser and worser, he's distrusted by his superhero friends from time to time, and most of the time he will kill women he invests in by just being Batman and losing them to his eternal struggle against crime, corruption and his own cursed life.

Peter has it easy compared to bruce, Peter also folds to easily and would be nothing without the Spider bite. He doesn't have the will to fight for a better tomorrow because he's a one tracked neurotic crybaby who blames everything on himself.

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is the ultimate hero. Deal with it.

No Caption Provided

The best ever!

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them would be what I'd call the "ultimate" superhero.

I'd go with Superman for DC over Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer Batman, but neither of them is the ultimate hero.

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Batman is trash. Yeah he puts the criminals away but they come back even worse and kill more people. He has all the skill and resources but none of the common sense

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain America would like to have a word.