#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

1.The High Evoluntary tie Shazam, tie Merlin tie Galactus tie Norrin Radd,he was a scientist on his home planet. 2.Reed Richards tie,Superman:Vast knowledge of Alien tech.tie Stephen Strange,vast Mystical knowlege. tie Phantom Stranger,Dr.Fate,Brainac. 3.Victor Von Doom tie Brainiac 5 tie Kang the conquerer tie Zantana,magical knowlege,not quite on the level of strange or fate. 4.Hank Pym tie Lex Luthor 5.Tony Stark 6.Dr.Frankenstein 7.Dr.Moreau 8.Herbert West.the Reanimator 9.Charles Xavier tie Magneto tie The Fixer

10.Jimmy Neutron 11.Bulma:DBZ 12.Dexter 13.Hank Mckoy(the Beast) 14.Batman tie,Capt America(as leaders) 16.Sherlock Holmes 17.Dr.Jeckyl 18.Baron Zemo 19.Nathiel Richards,Reeds Dad 20.Nancy Drew
Post Edited:2007-07-06 23:55:11

#2 Posted by Ghoul (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast number 13!? Are you mad!? Putting him after Neutron and Bulma!? oh...the room...its spinning....cuz o' stupidity

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Superman number 2?

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Another horrible list.

#5 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien technology

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"Alien technology"
He was raised on a farm. What alien technology would he know about?
#7 Posted by Ghoul (428 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't this already done in the Intellect section of Powers? Why redo it? Your list was made by you, that list was voted on by everyone.

#8 Posted by Ghoul (428 posts) - - Show Bio

the only alien technology he'd know about is the ship he came in, if he ever found it. otherwise it would most likely be some other race of aliens, and even that's unlikely.

And I've noticed. Why is Maggie Simpson in the top most Intellectual people in comics?

#9 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to Supes Fortress of Solitude. He has knowledge of Kryptonian tech incoded into him by his father.

#10 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghoul I was watching Jimmy Neutron and Dexter lab with my Nieces. The beast has never invented or made anything like those two.

Bulma sent Trunks back in time,she should be higher.And she single handedly repair a busted Alien Vessel,not to mention runs Capsule Corp.

#11 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

All the ties are lazy, you could seperate them. For instance, Galactus had the knowledge to create the Silver Surfer and survive the end of his universe. That puts him, ahead of the Surfer.

Not even going to comment on the difference between Beast and Dexter.

#12 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

E-Man you are terrible at these lists and I wish that you'd cease and desist.

#13 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think this is an alternate account just to mess with people.

#14 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

HaVE ANY U HAVE SEEN DEXTER'S LAB AND ALL THE STUFF HE'S MADE HE HAS REED RICHARD LEVEL TECH,SORRY BUT THE BEAST HAS NEVER MADE ANYTHING LIKE THAT. iT'S ALL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS U GUYS HAVE ONLY SUPERHEROES ON THE BRAIN.

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"Ghoul I was watching Jimmy Neutron and Dexter lab with my Nieces. The beast has never invented or made anything like those two. Bulma sent Trunks back in time,she should be higher.And she single handedly repair a busted Alien Vessel,not to mention runs Capsule Corp."

Beast is still smarter than them! Just because they invented more stuff doesn't mean they're smarter! I totally agree with Ghoul. Those shows are for little kids! Sure Dexter was one of my favorite shows, but Beast Smokes 'em all. And Bulma.....No way!

Like Ghoul said, check out the Intellect section of Powers. It shows the smartest people. And just because Superman has the Fortress of Solitude, doesn't mean he's super smart. And this is a superhero site so....DUH we have sperheroes on the brain. We didn't come here to talk about random fictional characters, but about comics!!!!! Hence the name COMICvine.

And Reed Richards has better stuff than Dexter anyways! Jimmy Neutron, he makes stuff out of rubber bands and soda cans, ok? He's like barely a genius. okay, maybe h should be upgraded to high school, but that still doesn't make him comaprable to Beast, and the same goes for Dexter.

Your lists are in no way shape or form acceptable here.

#16 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"All the ties are lazy, you could seperate them. For instance, Galactus had the knowledge to create the Silver Surfer and survive the end of his universe. That puts him, ahead of the Surfer. Not even going to comment on the difference between Beast and Dexter."

I'll give u that Sentinel,but How can u seperate a Reed Richard from the High Evoluntionary,both are so brilliant.

People beat up me 4 putting Jimmy Neutron in there,but he's invent some pretty cool toys on that show and he's a fictional character as well.

#17 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"E-MAN says:
"Ghoul I was watching Jimmy Neutron and Dexter lab with my Nieces. The beast has never invented or made anything like those two. Bulma sent Trunks back in time,she should be higher.And she single handedly repair a busted Alien Vessel,not to mention runs Capsule Corp."
Beast is still smarter than them! Just because they invented more stuff doesn't mean they're smarter! I totally agree with Ghoul. Those shows are for little kids! Sure Dexter was one of my favorite shows, but Beast Smokes 'em all. And Bulma.....No way! Like Ghoul said, check out the Intellect section of Powers. It shows the smartest people. And just because Superman has the Fortress of Solitude, doesn't mean he's super smart. And this is a superhero site so....DUH we have sperheroes on the brain. We didn't come here to talk about random fictional characters, but about comics!!!!! Hence the name **COMIC**vine. And Reed Richards has better stuff than Dexter anyways! Jimmy Neutron, he makes stuff out of rubber bands and soda cans, ok? He's like barely a genius. okay, maybe h should be upgraded to high school, but that still doesn't make him comaprable to Beast, and the same goes for Dexter. Your lists are in no way shape or form acceptable here. "

Tell u what since u guys are soooo bothered by my lists just ignore them. Everyone has a right to express their opinion. U me everyone. U don't like my list fine.U guys are taking this waaaay to seriously. I think some of u need girlfriends or something. When I got on this site I just wanted to have a little fun not trade insults with people 4 voicing my opinion. Name call me all u want I won't stoop to that level and disrespect any of u.