the thing,ms marvel on par with superman and wonder woman?.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

this is dedicated to the user "dshipp17",i decided to let the people talk and see what most people think.

in this other topic.

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/new-52-wonder-woman-should-be-how-strong-1482805/?page=4

he told me that i'm a troll because i don't agree with him saying that 90s rogue(a 50 tonner),the thing and ms marvel are on par with superman and wonder woman comparing these 3 marvel characters usual showings from the last 20 years with superman and wonder woman usual showings from the same period of time(before the new 52 reboot),he told me that most people agree with that,so you decide,forget about feats like moving a planet,let's decide comparing the feats that these characters do the most,do you think that 90s rogue,the thing and ms marvel usual showings are on the same level that superman and wonder woman usual showings?(and remember it's a comparision before new 52).

usual feats for superman and wonder woman include lifting big planes and submarines,pyramids and big asteroids,do 90s rogue,the thing and ms marvel have usual showings on par with that?

feel free to post scans if you want.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thing, Ms Marvel and Rogue are nowhere near the level of Superman and Wonder Woman

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gokuwarrior

@dondave said:

The Thing, Ms Marvel and Rogue are nowhere near the level of Superman and Wonder Woman

that's what i think and i know that most people think the same,but according to him,rogue,the thing and ms marvel have usual showings on the same level that superman and wonder woman usual showings,so i decided to do this because he said most people think the same way that he does.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Ms Marvel is not even a 100 toner and Thing is not much stronger than Iron Man. So the answer is NO

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol they're not even close

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Spideysense44
PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

The thing and Ms.Marvel aren't even remotely close.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Ms.marvel ( Captain Marvel now) is a 100 tonner and so is Thing but yeah they're still nowhere near Supes or WW for that fact of the matter.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gokuwarrior

so far everyone agrees that 90s rogue,the thing and ms marvel are nowhere near superman and wonder woman level.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#11  Edited By batmannflash

No.

No.

Neither of them are near Supes and WW

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12 vance_astro  Moderator

@wavemotioncannon said:

@perethorn: Ms.marvel ( Captain Marvel now) is a 100 tonner and so is Thing but yeah they're still nowhere near Supes or WW for that fact of the matter.

I'm behind on Captain Marvel, what has Carol done or what has been stated to suggest she's class 100 now?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: i will check her new title and see if she has done sometuing in the 100 class,honestly i stopped at issue 5,i didn't like what they have done with her.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: I know she was near class 100 before and got an amp ( Dunno when honestly) recently. I don't have too many examples. She picked up an occupied subway car ( average 40-50 tons empty) put it on her back while dragging another 40-50 ton car out of a subway tunnel while in a weakened state.

No Caption Provided
As she walks out her brain lesion worsens, forcing her to amp with electricity but she already had the cars on her back.
As she walks out her brain lesion worsens, forcing her to amp with electricity but she already had the cars on her back.

Gives boost to 60 foot tall robot with enough force to clear her from the city below before she explodes
Gives boost to 60 foot tall robot with enough force to clear her from the city below before she explodes
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emperorb777

A single strand of Superman's hair is probably stronger than these 2 combined.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope thor and captain marvel may give two thirds of the trinity pause but not the original trio posted.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gokuwarrior

so far,everyone agrees that they are nowhere near superman and wonder woman level.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon:she wasn't close the 100 tons before and your scans are cool but they don't prove if she is lifting 100 tons,those 2 subeway cars combined weight 80 tons.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single strand of Superman's hair is probably stronger than these 2 combined.

damn.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so far,everybody agrees they aren't on par with superman and wonder woman.