The Tandem Initiative Exposed

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

If you've checked out the Tandem Initiative website today, you'll notice it looks a little different from before. It seems they were hacked sometime yesterday and the site’s front page, Mission Statement, and visuals have been defaced by the mutant sympathizers at M-Underground.

Last month we saw some posts about the Tandem Initiative website that appeared to be researching and seeking individuals with gifted abilities. Later we saw info from the "M-Underground" that was trying to expose the true purpose of the Tandem Initiative. We saw video exposed and last week, it was revealed that Tandem Initiative is none other than Trask Industries thanks to an audio leak and evidence that the 2012 and 2013 ‘winners’ in Tandem’s “Search for The World’s Gifted” powers were dead and archived in the Tandem database.

Looking at the Tandem Initiative website, at the top of the page, we see what appears to be Bolivar Trask with a message underneath. Throughout the site, M-Underground has updated copy, swapped out images, and defaced the global nav and Tandem’s logo.

No Caption Provided

A recent post on the M-Underground website straight out says that TANDEM = TRASK.

No Caption Provided

What will this mean for the Tandem Initiative website? Will they fix what's been done after M-Underground hacked it? A lot of you submitted your “abilities” to Tandem Initiative under the #WeAreGifted hashtag, but with mounting proof that Tandem’s motives are malicious…we have to wonder what will happen to you! And what will all this mean for the Tandem Initiative? Check it out for yourself and dig around. Who knows what else you might find.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wut?

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By StarWatcher

This whole Tandem Initiative thing is a huge waste of time, money and internet space.

Pathetic attempt at making some promotional bullpoop go viral.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

First of all, people are really idiots in attempting to make Internet users believe that there are actually mutants being experimented on, and such and such. I wouldn't go into the website and type in my "imaginary" mutant powers. Like Star Watcher said, a waste of time and money.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By meatwadf

This whole Tandem Initiative thing is a huge waste of time, money and internet space.

I've seen some pretty lame attempts at viral marketing/ARGs, and this is one was pretty badly implemented. They really should have taken notes from those like the beast and I love bees.

Avatar image for greenlanterndeadpool
GreenLanternDeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@meatwadf said:
@starwatcher said:

I've seen some pretty lame attempts at viral marketing/ARGs, and this is one was pretty badly implemented. They really should have taken notes from those like the beast and I love bees.

agreed.