• 115 results
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Jorgevy

@dementedtheclown: it does look different. I hope it's different and looks cool and badass. my favorite is SSj4 and since that's going out of canon permanently because of Super Saiyan God atleast might as well be as badass if not even more badass than SSj4... but we'll see when it comes to theaters

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#102  Edited By Lvenger

@dementedtheclown: Goku absorbing Shenron? How would that make him more powerful than Bills? I do hope Toriyama has something interesting up his sleeve to make his SSJG transformation make sense.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Jorgevy

@Lvenger said:

@dementedtheclown: Goku absorbing Shenron? How would that make him more powerful than Bills? I do hope Toriyama has something interesting up his sleeve to make his SSJG transformation make sense.

in the end of GT, non canon I know, he unites with the dragon and kinda becames the protector of the universe. I assume Shenlong is much more powerful than he we usually assume. I mean Omega Shenron is freaking powerful as well - non canon again, but I dont think it's farftched

Avatar image for dementedtheclown
dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Lvenger said:

Well I see it as Shenron lending Goku his energy. That combined with Goku's already high energy push him up a notch, or maybe unlocks a hidden potential.

@Jorgevy said:

@Lvenger said:

in the end of GT, non canon I know, he unites with the dragon and kinda becames the protector of the universe. I assume Shenlong is much more powerful than he we usually assume. I mean Omega Shenron is freaking powerful as well - non canon again, but I dont think it's farftched

They never really "unite" they just go off to train, and it's never stated that he was the protector of the universe.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lvenger

@Jorgevy: Uh huh I remember that. My only problem with that is that Shenron's wishes were limited to him being unable to affect people more powerful than his creator amongst other things so I find it hard to see how fusing with Shenron will make him more powerful

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Lvenger

@dementedtheclown: Ah I see. But how is Shenron's energy that immense when he can't affect people more powerful than his creator?

dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger: Well he could affect people more powerful then him, he resurrected them a lot, was more he couldn't negatively affect them.

and it's never really explained what the Dragons really are. Shenron has had multiple creators, and somehow Dende who was/is less powerful then Kami/Piccalo made a stronger Shenron.

it's also been stated Shenron's been around a long time, so who knows the true origin. Some people think they are from another dimention.

But it's just speculation. We'll see soon.

Either way I wonder what the wish is for, also isnt chiaotzu supposed to be dead? Pretty sure he's with the rest of the crew making the wish.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jorgevy

@dementedtheclown said:

@Lvenger: Well he could affect people more powerful then him, he resurrected them a lot, was more he couldn't negatively affect them.

i think it's this. Shenlong is pretty powerfull he just can't affect people in a negative way i think, like killing them for instance, some kind of back up defense made by his creators maybe?

@dementedtheclown said:

@Lvenger said:

Well I see it as Shenron lending Goku his energy. That combined with Goku's already high energy push him up a notch, or maybe unlocks a hidden potential.

@Jorgevy said:

@Lvenger said:

They never really "unite" they just go off to train, and it's never stated that he was the protector of the universe.

Protector of the universe was my denomination. it's heavily implied he will watch over, but they never flat out say "protect the galaxy" or anything, I just came up with the nickname

PS: what i meant by unite was the balls getting inside his body

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Lvenger

@Jorgevy: Taken out of context that last part sounds so wrong :P

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Jorgevy

@Lvenger said:

@Jorgevy: Taken out of context that last part sounds so wrong :P

maybe that's how he powers up for SSjG

dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorgevy: They also never show him absorbing the dragonballs, just them kinda floating around him. Shenron could've absorbed them or they floated off somewhere for all we know.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Lvenger

@Jorgevy: Now that gives a whole new meaning to Dragon Balls :P

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Jorgevy

@Lvenger said:

@Jorgevy: Now that gives a whole new meaning to Dragon Balls :P

gross! ahahah

@dementedtheclown said:

@Jorgevy: They also never show him absorbing the dragonballs, just them kinda floating around him. Shenron could've absorbed them or they floated off somewhere for all we know.

dont destroy my childhood clown!!!

dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorgevy: Well... he did absorb one

No Caption Provided
Jorgevy

Forum Posts