comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By comicace3
No Caption Provided

Ok lets try to keep thing serious ( even though I doubt it will be)... For those of you who don't know these are characters from the regular show. Every episode they seem to defeat the odds by going against people with unbelievable powers like the episode when Mordecai and Rigby ( the people in the far left) learned death kwon do and when they fought each other they created a giant crater in the ground that ended up spewing lava (or magma). For those of you who do know who they are, my question is with prep who is the most powerful person they are able to defeat, and Without prep who is the most powerful person they are able to defeat?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I'm unaware of this show and confused by your topic, but I can tell you this:

Magma is molten rock beneath Earth's surface. Once magma reaches the surface, it's called lava.

/ geology lesson

;)

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm unaware of this show and confused by your topic, but I can tell you this:

Magma is molten rock beneath Earth's surface. Once magma reaches the surface, it's called lava.

/ geology lesson

;)

I just didn't want a troll to try to correct me when they are actually wrong so I put lava ( or magma). Anyways watch the show, it is a little stupid but if you analyze it you would be surprised with some of the stuff they do.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump