SuperXAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Edited By SuperXAsh

Seriously. It makes sense.

Ennis's Punisher is basically a near-psychotic Batman mixed with MacGuyver. With Guns. And Explosives. And a complete lack of Empathy for Villains.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What do you mean by stand against? Because Batman can be dominated by TONS of people.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

What do you mean by stand against? Because Batman can be dominated by TONS of people.

Some may agree with you, and I am not sure because it seems batman can take just about anybody down because well...he's batman. I mean the hellbat was incredible. And he's made similar stuff to it. I feel like batman has a contingency for just about everything making him the unknown factor in a fight. If batman killed he could take down a ton of people.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Ennis's run on the Punisher, it was frackin' amazing, but he was never shown to be on Batman's level.

Arguably; he was near Batman's level of prep, minus the tech, but not quite there.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

Some may agree with you, and I am not sure because it seems batman can take just about anybody down because well...he's batman. I mean the hellbat was incredible. And he's made similar stuff to it. I feel like batman has a contingency for just about everything making him the unknown factor in a fight. If batman killed he could take down a ton of people.

Sure, Batman would be scary without morals. But without morals, I could name over a hundred characters much more terrifying and powerful than him. He is just human after all.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd stick with the goon

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@deadcool_xd said:

@aquaman01 said:

Sure, Batman would be scary without morals. But without morals, I could name over a hundred characters much more terrifying and powerful than him. He is just human after all.

Dude you know what your comment just reminded me of, what if axis happened in the dc universe, I mean it kind of did with ultraman, owlman, etc. But if they just reverse the morals of the characters slower it would be so cool.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

No, but he's definitely the better character.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine pancakes. That is all.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Sorry that this is a little off topic, but which should I read first; Garth Ennis' Punisher run or Greg Rucka's?