Apparition says:

"welcome to the vine new people!"

I agree with Apple

#152 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"welcome to the vine new people!"
I agree with Apple"

thanks for the warm welcome Apparation and Gambler, i missed this place. The only thing i regret is forgetting my account.

#153 Posted by Lady Poison (53 posts) - - Show Bio

The Plan says:

"Hey guys, I found this site while looking for something and uhh... one thing led to another and so I'm here!!! :D"

lol, same here.

#154 Posted by kasef (1 posts) - - Show Bio

hi im new and i hate fesak so is gonna beat him

#155 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

kasef says:

"hi im new and i hate fesak so is gonna beat him"

Ummmm...welcome to the Vine?

#156 Posted by dreamkileer (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm new. (obviously)

Uhm, let's see....I got into comics when I was 6 or 7, my Dad bought me a couple issues of Iron Man and Heroes for Hire. I was hooked after that. And I'll admit to New Mutants/X-Fore with Rob Lifeld being my fave series.
Post Edited:2008-01-18 16:48:42

#157 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

dreamkileer says:

"Hey, I'm new. (obviously) Uhm, let's see....I got into comics when I was 6 or 7, my Dad bought me a couple issues of Iron Man and Heroes for Hire. I was hooked after that. And I'll admit to X-Force/New Mutants with R"

Welcome then, dream.

#158 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloody Hell New people

How yall doin

Welcome and farewell

#159 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

dreamkileer says:

"Hey, I'm new. (obviously) Uhm, let's see....I got into comics when I was 6 or 7, my Dad bought me a couple issues of Iron Man and Heroes for Hire. I was hooked after that. And I'll admit to New Mutants/X-Fore with Rob Lifeld being my fave series.
Post Edited:2008-01-18 16:48:42"

your name sounds sinister like yet your a hero, why?

#160 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinite Kitten Destroyer

#161 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Rayne says:

"Infinite Kitten Destroyer"

You must have a fetish for unlikely animals doing something violent.

#162 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm new on comic vine

#163 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Comment on my page

tell me if it's

good, bad, okay, dum, etc.

#164 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

johnison says:

"I'm new on comic vine "

Welcome :)

#165 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

johnison says:

"I'm new on comic vine "

welcome to the vine

#166 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

hey do you think packers are going to the sopurbowl

#167 Posted by Captain Halo (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Greetings everyone here on the vine, I'm Captain Halo (nothing to do with the video game HALO) I am Promoting a Christian Superhero dew to the fact there are not many (if any) in the main stream comics, so, I feel there is a lost market of Christians like me who are a fan of comics, but, can not totally relate to the characters of todays comic books.

#168 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the Vine, Captain!

#169 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

hiiiiiiiii im newwwwwww

and i like it here! :-)

#170 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

aloe vera says:

"hiiiiiiiii im newwwwwwwand i like it here! :-)"

Welcome to the Vine.

#171 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

aloe vera says:

"hiiiiiiiii im newwwwwww and i like it here! :-)"

That's nice to know : )

Have a good stay

#172 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Morning. I am new to this website, but I am stoked because it looks very awesome.

#173 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy Jay Blue says:

"Good Morning. I am new to this website, but I am stoked because it looks very awesome."

It is. Welcome to the Vine, Blue :)

#174 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

yey thanks for the welcoming :)

#175 Posted by Blackstorm (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I also am new and exploring the site. I have to say I have seen a few comic book sites around and this one is pretty impressive.

So, hello from Australia to everyone out there. I always wondered why there was no mainstream Australian hero (a few villains though). Maybe its the accent?

#176 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackstorm says:

"I also am new and exploring the site. I have to say I have seen a few comic book sites around and this one is pretty impressive.So, hello from Australia to everyone out there. I always wondered why there was no mainstream Australian hero (a few villains though). Maybe its the accent?"

Welcome! I've always wondered myself why there's no Australian mainstream hero. But it's good to have another Australian on here. Yay!

#177 Posted by red spartan (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#178 Posted by red spartan (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey dudes i joined the other day n i think its ace! im also a forum virgin so i apologise in advance 4 my stupity:)

#179 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, welcome to the madness :D

M

#180 Posted by red spartan (8 posts) - - Show Bio

this is sweet i didnt even know sites like this existed!! cheers guys

#181 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

red spartan says:

"Hey dudes i joined the other day n i think its ace! im also a forum virgin so i apologise in advance 4 my stupity:)"

Lol forum virgin. That funny.

And welcome to the vine.

#182 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

red spartan says:

"this is sweet i didnt even know sites like this existed!! cheers guys"

anytime :D

look forward to seeing you around the forums

M

#183 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#184 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#185 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

watch your language

M

#186 Posted by blight (12 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys whats up i'm new even though i registered months ago. I haven't had any time to check back with the website, So a big hello to all comicbook heads. I hope I get to know you guys

#187 Posted by deadspider (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i just joined yesterday.

#188 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

deadspider says:

"i just joined yesterday."

welcome

#189 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome new people.

#190 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Goodbye, Havnt been on in far too long. Anyhow I'm leavin the vine. Goodbye to all and thenaks for the laughs. Thanks to Mags and Dc and Arrow who brought me up, it meant alot. Gambler i know i got in your face alot but you got my respect. Thanks to Methos and Walkingstone for always pointing me in the direction of good comics. theres alot to thank, D-man, Paragon, Sparda, Cryo, youv all been great. the vine meant alot to me and it always will. I went from a little kid too scared to walk into a comicshop cause of what my friends would say to the biggest comic buff in my school. Thank you G-Man, Red L.A.M.P and the Cap, what you have created here is a wonderfull site which has really broaden my horizons and opened my mind. I owe all of you people alot. My times come now, i have to go, ofcourse I might drop in form time to time, but for the whole Iv played this thing out. Ill be there with Barry and Bart looking down at you all from the Speed force. Thank you and goodnight. He walked thorugh the hallways. the Vine villians. He smirked at the thought. Dc, Arrow, Mags...the good days. They were nice to remember..but that was it, a memory. He stopped walking and simply let go. And in a shimmer of light he was gone. the ruins of a once great empire were empty. "

Well it looks like I finally know where spec has gone. It late but CYA.

#191 Posted by Leviathan Crusader (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Greetings, forumers. I'm new around here (as you might expect), but hopefully I'll pick up the skills I need along the way.

I have a knack for improvisation.

#192 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the vine Leviathan Crusader

#193 Posted by Dash Dangerous (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, My name is Dash and I am from Sydney in Australia. I work in a newsagency and also do some part time movie and comic reviews for a couple of Australian horror movie sites. I desperately needed to join a comic site for comic news, and was led here. My current favs are Captain America, Justice League and Ms Marvel. My focus as far as comic collecting at the moment is a full set of Hero for Hire/ Power Man/ Power Man and Iron Fist (I need 40 more issues for a full set), and the I shall work on my issues of The Human Fly, Ms Marvel (series one) and The Dazzler.

#194 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

welcome dash

#195 Posted by doc (2 posts) - - Show Bio

hey this is doc from the itunes podcast: Heroes of Science Fiction and Fantasy my favorite comic book hero is ironman. I found this site off a google backlink. We will be at Wondercon in San Francisco February 22-24 (small press table #39) please stop by and say hi. Every episode has a comic book section. If you have not ever listened to a podcast please check out what itunes has to offer(probably 150 podcasts on comics)i learn a lot from them. For a quick link to itunes or to listen at your computer www.heroesofsciencefictionandfantasy

#196 Posted by Dash Dangerous (50 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"welcome dash"

Thanks, dude!!

#197 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Dash Dangerous says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"welcome dash"
Thanks, dude!!"

no prob,hope you like it here

#198 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Prototype. and ElusiveStorm are leaving for good. They wil be replaced by the brutal, barbaric original elusivestorm concept which was long forgotten until a few days ago.

#199 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Well everyone, this is the Spartan. I am making this post to let everyone know that I'll be taking a leave of absence. To those of you who I hurt, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. To those of you who I fought alongside, you have my constant respect and I will always hold you in high reguard.

Finally, I want everyone to stay true to themselves. No matter what other people are doing, keep your morals high. Don't stoop to their level. Believe me, it paralyzes you and compromises your effectiveness.

Seriously, it has been great on the vine. There are alot of interesting members out there. Take care everyone.

"AHH - HOO!"

salutes all, then leaves

#200 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"Well everyone, this is the Spartan. I am making this post to let everyone know that I'll be taking a leave of absence. To those of you who I hurt, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. To those of you who I fought alongside, you have my constant respect and I will always hold you in high reguard. Finally, I want everyone to stay true to themselves. No matter what other people are doing, keep your morals high. Don't stoop to their level. Believe me, it paralyzes you and compromises your effectiveness. Seriously, it has been great on the vine. There are alot of interesting members out there. Take care everyone. "AHH - HOO!" *salutes all, then leaves*"

u are one of the best, i hope to be ur ally and friend once more on the new elusivestorm