The Official "Hi, I'm new" and "Goodbye" Thread

Utkarsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hi guys! Utkarsh here, my favorite character is Dr Manhattan, and my favorite ongoing is Saga.

Could anyone tell me how to edit page titles? I was able to edit everything except the title. Thanks.

TaurianFilms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Noob here.

Wash, DC born and bred, living in Texas now. Reporter by day. Outside of that I am all about my kids, gaming, comics, pro wrestling (I'm an indie wrestler) and production on my super hero web series.

Am I supposed to say goodbye as well in the same post? hmm

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I guess, I might come back. Probably will only post a few times a day.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hi, TheAmazingSpidey here, I will be leaving this site for a while! I'm unsure how long I'll be gone for and when I'll be back, but I've been encountering a lot of issues in reality, and everytime I think they're fixed, another thing comes up and it makes it harder, I begin to understand my situation more, which complicates things and makes it harder to swallow. Because of this, I guess I'm obligated to be gone for a while to resolve some of the issues I've been facing in real life, then be back here once I'm done. I wouldn't like to be on this site with negativity, so I'll be back when everything is know. This could range from the day after tomorrow, to months, I'm unsure. I'd like to thank everyone for the continued support, you're some of the best people, and the best community I've been blessed to be a part of ^__^

Many of you were friendly enough to offer advice, which makes this much easier for me, without your support, I might've been in a much worse state, which doesn't say anything good. Didn't think I should be too dramatic about it and upload a whole thread like I did last time. Last time I uploaded a farewell thread, I ended up gone for only five days, so I won't post an entire thread for this, though, in specific, I'd like to thank people such as @ccraft, @knightsofdarkness2, @timelordscience, @madeinbangladesh, @samimista and any of the rest of the people who were kind enough to care, even if it was a mere PM to check how I was going, that's still something big to me. Might still be on some PMs, I'm not sure, but group PMs like the "Hey Peeps" franchise, take a lot of time and devotion to post in, so I won't be on those for a while.

Farewell, you'll be missed!

- TAS

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Hi, TheAmazingSpidey here, I will be leaving this site for a while! I'm unsure how long I'll be gone for and when I'll be back, but I've been encountering a lot of issues in reality, and everytime I think they're fixed, another thing comes up and it makes it harder, I begin to understand my situation more, which complicates things and makes it harder to swallow. Because of this, I guess I'm obligated to be gone for a while to resolve some of the issues I've been facing in real life, then be back here once I'm done. I wouldn't like to be on this site with negativity, so I'll be back when everything is know. This could range from the day after tomorrow, to months, I'm unsure. I'd like to thank everyone for the continued support, you're some of the best people, and the best community I've been blessed to be a part of ^__^

Many of you were friendly enough to offer advice, which makes this much easier for me, without your support, I might've been in a much worse state, which doesn't say anything good. Didn't think I should be too dramatic about it and upload a whole thread like I did last time. Last time I uploaded a farewell thread, I ended up gone for only five days, so I won't post an entire thread for this, though, in specific, I'd like to thank people such as @ccraft, @knightsofdarkness2, @timelordscience, @madeinbangladesh, @samimista and any of the rest of the people who were kind enough to care, even if it was a mere PM to check how I was going, that's still something big to me. Might still be on some PMs, I'm not sure, but group PMs like the "Hey Peeps" franchise, take a lot of time and devotion to post in, so I won't be on those for a while.

- TAS

Hope everything turns out well and you return soon.

~MiB

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@theamazingspidey: Farewell friend, you can always pm me if you want to talk. Hope everything works out for you!

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- TAS

Comicvine is more important than your real life problems

Ashik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi every1. I'm Ashik. Quality artwork is always preferable 2 me than average stories. That being said; who are ur favorites in vintage(starting from mid 80s) comic artists?

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Farewell man. Hopefully you come back soon and everything goes well for you!

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashik: @taurianfilms: Welcome to the Vine!

Also @utkarsh: I'm pretty sure you have to click on the title to change it. BTW, welcome to the Vine!

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ribtin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7912  Edited By Ribtin

Hi

I've been getting more and more into comics the last few years, and have searching for a forum to discuss comics for a while, so I hope this is the place? =)

To be honest I'm not that much into superheros, so I hope this is a place to talk about other comics as well. I really enjoy horror comics, pitch black comedy and all out weirdness, and my favorites would probably be:

• De: Tales (Fabio Moon)
  • Daytripper (Fabio Moon)
  • Black Hole (Charles Burns)
  • Everything Can be Beaten (Chancre Scolex & Crab Scrambly)
  • Emily Says Hello (Jason)
  • Why are you doing this? (Jason)
  • The Arrival (Shaun Tan)
  • Essex County (Jeff Lemire)
  • Sweet Tooth (Jeff Lemire)
  • The Goon (Eric Powell)
  • Billy the Kid's Old Timey Oddities (Eric Powell)
  • Buzzard (Eric Powell)
  • Sullivan's Sluggers (Mark Andrew Smith)
  • Y - The Last Man (Brian K. Vaughan)
  • Locke & Key (Joe Hill)
  • Leonore - The Cutest Little Dead Girl (Roman Dirge)
  • Uzumaki (Junji Ito)
  • Gyo (Junji Ito)
  • Aladdin - Legacy of the Lost (Ian Edginton)
  • Last Days of American Crime (Rick Remender, Greg Tocchini)
  • Sequence Shot (Greg Tocchini)
  • Criminal (Ed Brubaker)
  • Lowlife (Ed Brubaker)
  • Crossed (Garth Ennis)
  • Stray Bullets (David Lapham)
  • Transmetropolitan (Warren Ellis)
  • Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse (Ben Templesmith)
  • Severed (Scott Snyder)
  • The Extremist (Peter Milligan)
Nerdpride_xox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey,

Names lee. I've been getting right into comics for the past few years. I'm more into villains than hero's I like the creepy side to comics. I'm more into the story then the art. I'm a big Alan moore fan.

nice to meet you all :D

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ashik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John byrne, Mike Grell, Dan Jurgens, Paul Ryan, Michail bair, M.D Bright, Kerry Gamill are among some of them.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theamazingspidey: I know I'm 2 days late to the party, but good luck; I hope everything gets sorted out soon.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@theamazingspidey: I already mentioned this in our PM, but I'm very proud of you. :) You're doing what's right. We'll miss you a lot, but it's good you're focusing on yourself. It's something more people should do imo. Will speak with you elsewhere soon. ^__^

Onin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, everyone! I've been a long time follower of the site and today I finally decided to join up. One of my favorite characters is Namor. Most of my friends aren't into comics so hopefully I can fulfill my needs for comic conversations here. So, yup... Hello.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdpride_xox: Hi there. Welcome to the vine. You're gonna be my friend

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@onin: Aquaman's better ;)

@nerdpride_xox: Aloha, I guess you must have been into Villains Month if you like bad guys (or maybe you're not a DC kind of person?)

@ribtin: Yep, you should be able to get discussions going on lesser-known comics. Unless people are talking about how they worship Batman.

@ashik: Hey man, Jim Lee's a favourite of mine.

Onin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7922  Edited By Onin
Onin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman: Looks like fighting words! Hopefully he can redeem himself in his next battle of the week haha.

devgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello!!

Just signed up an hour or so ago.....looking forward to getting to know more about the books and creative teams involved here.

I am Inking some Zenescope titles...so have been editing some pages :)

James

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I'm going to take my leave for an X amount of time

Later I guess

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Later I guess

No

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone! Welcome to comicvine! Be sure to follow the rules

1. No cussing. That includes the words sh*t, b*tch, f*ck, c*nt, *ss, p*ssy etc.

2. Batgod and @wenjun_chew are our lords and saviors.

3. Dr. Doom could solo the whole justice league

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Later I guess

:(

I hope you come back.

Rake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello Im came just now! Hi nice to meet ya fanboys and fangirls!

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye.

masmason92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everybody! Im Sam Mason from Tucson Arizona and I work here as a EMT and I am a very very big Captain America fan!

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you!

Let's get all comicky!

Avatar image for thelegionproject
TheLegionProject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greetings

I am Legion, and we are many.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

I just realised it's about time I actually said hi on here, i'm not really new seeing as i've been here since 2013, but i've never really spoken too much.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy said:

I just realised it's about time I actually said hi on here, i'm not really new seeing as i've been here since 2013, but i've never really spoken too much.

Hi ^_^

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

@hylian said:

@cloudguy said:

Hi ^_^

Hi (^_^)

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7940  Edited By magnablue

@cloudguy said:

@hylian said:

@cloudguy said:

Hi ^_^

Hi (^_^)

:D

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone, I am new to Comic Vine! I decide to join because I really interesting in debate battles and I learning more about new comic and manga series. I'm looking forward to making friends with everyone. I'm currently working on my own comic/manga style novel soon so look out for that.

Thank you!

Son_David :)

Hi guys, I'm new

Hi, newbies. :)

Avatar image for yvesderochefort
Yvesderochefort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello,

My name is JC from France.Gardener and real Baron .I live near to St. Tropez and born to Bergerac Aquitaine

I'm fan of DC, Star Wars and History .With great interest for esoterism, occult and Ufology

Salutation de France

Avatar image for yvesderochefort
Yvesderochefort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes thank sophia ( mean wisdom) I hope to

zephyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiyas, my name is Robin and I'm from Las Vegas.

I'm new to comics and stuff and am hoping to learn more about them here. Previously I was more into manga and anime, and still largely am, but I have a growing interest in Western works.

I was an unknown member on Giant Bomb's forum back before Whiskey Media's buyout, so I am already pretty familiar with how these sites work.

Anyways, hi! See you around.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye. Some will be upset and some will be happy (I honestly could care less). There is too much going on here and I don't have the patience. The Vine was great in my amateur days but there is too much bulls**t and f**kery these days. I enjoyed my experience and met some very good people. Others need to seek help and get closer to God (or whoever you worship). I wish the best for you rookies and veterans and hope y'all have a great and long journey on the Vine :) while others should just break a limb or two (literally). I might drop in if I see some positive and interesting things but that's about it.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: I know we never got along, but best of luck.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never introduced my self on this thread. Hi I'm hylian. I love video Games. I've read a few comics. So hi ^_^